Red Candy Red Candy 2010+ Mustangs

Which way do I go

Search this Thread

Old 5/9/13 | 07:10 AM

Which way do I go

So my strip guy put on my side stripe a little wrong so we are going to fix it tomorrow. Here is what it looks like right now:

Same thing but with just better spacing:

Or should I make it a little unique and throw in a slash?

Old 5/9/13 | 08:15 AM
Mach 1 Member

I think the second picture looks the best. The letters on the other two are too close - it looks like It's one word.
Old 5/9/13 | 08:28 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Skylar
I think the second picture looks the best. The letters on the other two are too close - it looks like It's one word.
Agreed, no slash for you!
Old 5/9/13 | 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by steven46746
Agreed, no slash for you!
Hmm i feel like the soup **** just responded. I swear it must have been shrinkage Jerry!

Fair enough no slash it is. When he first did it my kids were all confused on how to spell mustang. They have now been educated on hwo to spell it and what the GT means. You know Good Times of course.
Old 5/9/13 | 09:12 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by bearcatrunner
Hmm i feel like the soup **** just responded. I swear it must have been shrinkage Jerry!

Fair enough no slash it is. When he first did it my kids were all confused on how to spell mustang. They have now been educated on hwo to spell it and what the GT means. You know Good Times of course.
Well you double charactered the space! You placed a character there once, and then you placed again. From now on! Just leave a space and end it!