Notices
Kona Blue Kona Blue 2010+ Mustangs

My Blue Thunder

Search this Thread

Old 1/25/11, 07:53 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Blue Thunder

Heres my work in progress. I have many mods planned and will be adding updated pictures as i go.
Attached Thumbnails My Blue Thunder-img_0046.jpg   My Blue Thunder-front-small.jpg  
Old 1/25/11, 07:55 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Looks awesome. Liking the stripes
What r some of these mods ur planning on? Exhaust, CAI, forced induction, TBs, lowered, rims/tires/bodywork? All of the above? I love lookin n listening to these kinds of builds progress

Last edited by SoFlo Mustang; 1/25/11 at 07:56 PM.
Old 1/25/11, 08:40 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks. The stripes were the sport stripes with those odd stripes down the side that looks like hockey sticks. They were very out of place. The one on the hood was ok though. Gives it some character till the new hood is purchased.

Ok heres what i have planned so far. I have been downloading pitures and saving websites for all these parts. So far the price tag on everything i have below is going to be $4500 before painting. I will do most of the labor. But the painting i will only trust to a professional.

Staggered SVT replica wheels from American Muscle, 10" wide on the rear and 9" on the front. This will probably happen soon.

Roush rocker panels. Possibly next week.

Smoked tail lights, and all side marker lights. Next week for sure. Going to have a body shop do a tinted clear coat. They owe me some work for a speaker box i built for one of their rides so its gonna be free!

Saleen S281 Hood, with the Saleen Grill, and moving the fog lights down to the lower front valance. Still on the fence about the grill though. I like the big fog lights in the grill.

Ford Racing suspension with a 1" drop.

CAI intake, with a BAMA tune.

Exhaust is still up in the air. I like the price of the flowmaster and the sound is ok, but the magnaflow sound is awesome, just not sure how much i want to spend yet.

Pedestal spoiler or possibly the Roush spoiler.

I know im mixing some parts with the Roush and the Saleen but i will not have any badges of either brand on the car. As a matter of fact all the chorme pieces like the 5.0 and the pony in the grill will more than likely be done in a black chrome coating.

Thats what i have so far. As i browse the forums i may see other things i like that might but im pretty set on the look i want and this should do it.

Last edited by RobDis; 1/25/11 at 08:41 PM.