Motorsports All motorsports action here, regardless of manufacturer

WOW, Congrats, and Hmmm . . . . (F1)

Search this Thread

Old 11/3/08, 05:24 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
WOW, Congrats, and Hmmm . . . . (F1)

WOW = Pretty darn good race this past weekend in Brazil! Maybe the best of the season. (And yes, Zoran we know you think F1 is boring, but with Vettel’s and Bob’s wins this season, (along with Fred’s), I’d say this was a darn good year for F1.)

Congrats = To Lewis Hamilton. I’d say the Racing Gods smiled on him yesterday, but that’s all apart of racing. Looking forward to watching him defend next season.

Hmmm = So . . . if Timo Glock ends up with McLaren in 2010 will we all raise an eyebrow from the last corner “slip” and subsequent pass by Vettel and more importantly Hamilton?
Old 11/3/08, 01:53 PM
TMS Post # 1,000,000
Serbian Steamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually I have no complains about this season.

For a first time in a while somebody that didn't drive for McLaren or Ferrari won. And that happened 4 times if I'm not mistaken.
Old 12/11/08, 08:59 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That was an awesome race, Jason. Massa was champion when he crossed the line and then so Hamilton was when he crossed due to Glock's tire choice. You have to give it to Hamilton, he is a deserving champion (even though I was pulling for Massa since Kimi was out of it). Vettel and Kubi's wins were awesome, but I'm most impressed with Fonzi's wins in that crappy Renault.

Now that Honda is gone, I wonder where Button will go. And have you seen the '09 cars. I don't know what to think yet.

Old 12/12/08, 04:39 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by f1-cobra
That was an awesome race, Jason. Massa was champion when he crossed the line and then so Hamilton was when he crossed due to Glock's tire choice. You have to give it to Hamilton, he is a deserving champion (even though I was pulling for Massa since Kimi was out of it). Vettel and Kubi's wins were awesome, but I'm most impressed with Fonzi's wins in that crappy Renault.

Now that Honda is gone, I wonder where Button will go. And have you seen the '09 cars. I don't know what to think yet.

Until I see them on the grid with my own eyes I will think the above photos are photoshopped!

Why can't anyone give us a "pretty" open wheel car? (I did like the Panoz.)