Old 12/2/12, 12:42 PM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Diggin' the Pennzoil livery!
Old 12/2/12, 02:14 PM
TMS Post # 1,000,000
Serbian Steamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crybaby Keselowski is one of the drivers that I dislike the most in the NASCAR, but I'm looking forward seeing how well Logano and Stenhouse will do in 2013 driving Fords.
Old 12/2/12, 03:45 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Zastava_101
Crybaby Keselowski is one of the drivers that I dislike the most in the NASCAR, but I'm looking forward seeing how well Logano and Stenhouse will do in 2013 driving Fords.
Brad is becoming one of my favorites. I like his attitude and he has grown on me the last couple of seasons. The fact he is driving a Ford next year is even better.
Old 12/2/12, 04:09 PM
TMS Post # 1,000,000
Serbian Steamer

I started disliking Keselowski when he had that rivalry with Carl Edwards few years ago.
Basically, when Keselowski would bump Edwards it was "I had to do it, I had no choice", but when Edwards would do the same thing to him it was "the whole world is against me".

There was one race in the Nationwide series from few years ago. During the last lap, in turn one Keselowski bumped into Edwards for the lead and Edwards returned the favor in the turn three and won the race. Although the second bump caused a huge wreck, after the race Keselowski's dad was like "I'm not gonna let Edwards kill my boy". WTF? Dude, if you son wants to play with fire, he's gonna get burn, simple as that.
Keselowski is like the young Tony Stewart. Very successful at driving, but the biggest jerk in the NASCAR. Wrecks are never his fault and he's always right.
Old 12/2/12, 04:18 PM
Post *****

Oh I know all about his past incidents. I just don't have an issue with them.
Old 12/2/12, 04:43 PM
TMS Post # 1,000,000
Serbian Steamer

Its not the incidents that I haven an issue with - I understand they will always happen. Sometimes you hit others, sometimes others hit you.

The reason why I dislike Keselowski is because of the way he handles incidents, by always playing a victim and complaining.

Oh well, I hope somebody can finally win a championship for Ford, even if that somebody is Keselowski.
Old 12/2/12, 05:09 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Edwards is a cry baby ***** too.

You are so blinded Zoran. Looks like Keslowski is the better driver. Remind me who won this year?
Old 12/2/12, 05:50 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Zastava_101
Its not the incidents that I haven an issue with - I understand they will always happen. Sometimes you hit others, sometimes others hit you.

The reason why I dislike Keselowski is because of the way he handles incidents, by always playing a victim and complaining.

Oh well, I hope somebody can finally win a championship for Ford, even if that somebody is Keselowski.
I think it is fair to state that most race drivers have a propensity to complain, especially right after an incident.
Old 12/2/12, 08:10 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

You are so blinded Zoran. Looks like Keslowski is the better driver. Remind me who won this year?
Edwards spent this entire season sorting out issues with his team and their inability to hit the combination needed to win races. Be would have won that championship if he didn't play nice guy at the Daytona 500 and let Bayne win!
Old 12/2/12, 11:15 PM
TMS Post # 1,000,000
Serbian Steamer

I've been following Edwards career since his rookie season.
I don't remember him ever crying over what other drivers have done to him or have his daddy defend him.

Edwards had a great rivalry with Kyle Busch at one point. Neither one of them ever complained and pretty much said "If that's how he wanna race, fine, we can race the same way".

Just because a driver wins a championship doesn't mean he's better than somebody who has no championships (Mark Martin and Junior Johnson first come to my mind).
Keselowski won the championship this year. He earned it, but he also had things working out in his favor.
Last year, Edwards' main rival (Tony Stewart) never finished worse than 2nd in the final 4 races (including 3 wins during those 4 races).
This year, Keselowski's main rival (Jimmie Johnson) didn't finish last 2 races due to tire and mechanical failures, while he had a lead in the standings.
How often does that happens?

Plus, I respect Edwards for staying with Roush and Ford even when things were not great.
Keselowski already said he's not happy that Penske is switching to Ford, so if he's not winning - he will leave.
Old 12/4/12, 11:59 PM
Cobra Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Cool

I dont think Brad will leave Penske. If a Ford can win, Brad will most likely be the one driving it. Brad comes from a racing family and knows what it takes to win. Other Ford racers will benefit from his prescence in a Ford.
Old 12/5/12, 08:05 AM
TMS Post # 1,000,000
Serbian Steamer

Originally Posted by 2 Go Snake
If a Ford can win, Brad will most likely be the one driving it.
And if Ford can't?

I saw the interview with Brad re: the switch from Dodge to Ford; he wasn't happy about it, especially because Roger Penske told him about it like 2 days before the announcement has been made.

If he keeps winning, he'll be happy and will most likely stay. But if Ford starts falling behind Chevys and Toyotas ... I'm pretty sure he's gonna leave.
Old 12/7/12, 03:37 AM
Mach 1 Member

I am nt a big fan of Bucky myself, but if he can win a championship in a Dodge, which had the worse engine program out there, he will be up front in a Ford too! It seems the crybabys get ahead in Nascar. Just look at Tony Stewart! "These tires are garbage!" BLAH-BLAH-BLAH! "If that's the way he wants it, all I can say is pay-backs are a b! Tch!" BLAH-BLAH-BLAH!
They are what they are, whiny brat crybabies! They are the reason why animals eat their young! But you would be more successful at potty training a hippo than to shut their big mouthes! So Nascar pasifys them!.. but I digress...

Last edited by red pony; 12/7/12 at 03:45 AM.
Old 12/7/12, 07:32 PM
Cobra Member

Smile

I did not care for Brad untill this season. I found out he can back up his word. I appreciate his honesty. The more I get to know Brad, the more I like him. I can understand why Brad would not have been happy switching to Ford race cars considering how poorly the Ford race cars performed this year. Ford race cars were only consistently quick at the restrictor plate tracks. We need Brad to figure out how to get the Ford race cars into the winners circle. I hope he understands that Ford fans need and want him to make winning Job # 1.
Old 12/8/12, 12:05 AM
GT Member

I'm hoping they do Harley edition Miller cars again. I've got several of the die cast from when they had Ford sponsorship before.
Old 12/9/12, 10:13 PM
Cobra Member

Unhappy

There is something I do not really like about the paint scheme on the Miiler Lite Ford for 2013. I dont know if the blue appears too dark or the rainbow stripe on the front fender looks out of place. Something is just not right.

Last edited by 2 Go Snake; 12/9/12 at 10:14 PM.
Old 12/10/12, 03:34 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Originally Posted by 2 Go Snake
There is something I do not really like about the paint scheme on the Miiler Lite Ford for 2013. I dont know if the blue appears too dark or the rainbow stripe on the front fender looks out of place. Something is just not right.
The picture of the beer glass on the sides is terrible, and the way the number 2 overlaps it just makes the effect worse. And the use of light blues to transition between dark blue and white is a terrible decision that causes everything to bleed together. It's going to be even worse from long distances.

Rusty's 2001 ML Ford did it much better. The Logo is surrounded by a gold ring and the white highlights are separated from the blue by red instead of light blue, so they pop instead of fade together:
Old 12/12/12, 03:11 PM
TMS Post # 1,000,000
Serbian Steamer

Old 12/12/12, 03:47 PM
TMS Post # 1,000,000
Serbian Steamer

Brad Kesleowski hails fresh impetus of Penske's switch to Ford

Brad Keselowski believes Penske's switch to Ford will provide a much-needed boost to motivation levels following his 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup title success.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/104804

Quick Reply: Penske Fords for 2013