Notices
'10-14 Roush Mustangs

Best place to buy Roush parts?

Search this Thread

Old 9/7/13, 09:42 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best place to buy Roush parts?

I'm looking for a good place to buy Roush parts for cheaper than retail (American Muscle, StangMods, LateModelResto, etc.) I already got a decent amount of stuff but now I'm looking for a chin spoiler, hood scoop, and eventually side skirts and some other stuff. Anyone know a person or dealership that gets Roush parts for cheap?
Old 9/8/13, 04:32 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Everyone sells them for retail. Craigslist is your best bet to find cheaper than new. I got a smoking deal on my hood scoop. I paid $200 and it was already painted silver to match my car.
Old 9/9/13, 08:18 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Doiz
I'm looking for a good place to buy Roush parts for cheaper than retail (American Muscle, StangMods, LateModelResto, etc.) I already got a decent amount of stuff but now I'm looking for a chin spoiler, hood scoop, and eventually side skirts and some other stuff. Anyone know a person or dealership that gets Roush parts for cheap?
We have a full line of Roush products and always do our best to offer these items at the cheapest retail. Shoot me a PM with the items you're after and I'll get you set up with a quote! With our 6% discount and Free standard shipping, we're usually the cheapest on the market. If we're not, we do offer price matching as well!

I hope this helps. I look forward to speaking with you!

-Dan