Notices
'10-14 Shelby Mustangs

Need help from a 2010+ SVT wheel owner!

Search this Thread

Old 6/5/13, 05:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Need help from a 2010+ SVT wheel owner!

Hi everyone,

long time reader first time writer here

I own a set of the 2010 19x9.5 GT 500 wheels. Those wheels recently needed to be painted because of some major scratches, which in turn removed the serial number information on the inner side of the wheel.

My problem is that under local law (I am from Germany, greetings from the Autobahn ) I need to proof to the authorities that those wheels are genuine OEM wheels and not replicas by providing those information which were inside the wheels.

Now if I cannot supply proof that these wheels are in fact genuine OEM wheels (by basically providing a photo of the serial number from the inner side of the wheel) I am not allowed to use them anymore

So I'd like to ask you guys if there is anyone around here who would be kind enough to take a picture of his/her inner 2010 SVT wheel side, which clearly shows the serial number, which should be either

AR3V-1007-BE or AR3Z-1007-BE

and possibly any size information (19"X9.5JX...)

If anyone could provide such a photo I would be eternally grateful and offer a free high speed ride on the Autobahn in return, in case you'll visit some day...

(already posted on another forum a few days ago, havent had success yet, sorry for double posting)
Attached Images  
Old 6/6/13, 03:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Solved the problem, thread can be closed / deleted now.