Nature Coast Mustangs Nature Coast Mustangs website

Ocala Home Depot May 17, 2008 Show (6PM-9PM)

Search this Thread

Old 4/21/08, 05:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ocala Home Depot May 17, 2008 Show (6PM-9PM)

Okay all, who’s up for another caravan to another show? North Central Florida Mustangs is having a show at the Home Depot in Ocala (I75 & 200) on 5/17/08 from 6-9PM. This is a free show according to the flyer I saw, but they are collecting can goods for donation. Being as this is an evening show it will avoid a lot of the heat, and if you’re hungry or thirsty the Hooters and several other restaurants are right next door.
Being as we are coming from all over the county my suggestion is that we have a couple of meet points for the run north and then meet up in Ocala and go in as a group. I believe that some met up at the CVS in Beverly Hills & I say we have one in Inverness as well (at Nick Nicholas Ford maybe)?
Who’s in and ready to go?
Kirk
Old 4/22/08, 07:10 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by MyHorse
Okay all, who’s up for another caravan to another show? North Central Florida Mustangs is having a show at the Home Depot in Ocala (I75 & 200) on 5/17/08 from 6-9PM. This is a free show according to the flyer I saw, but they are collecting can goods for donation. Being as this is an evening show it will avoid a lot of the heat, and if you’re hungry or thirsty the Hooters and several other restaurants are right next door.
Being as we are coming from all over the county my suggestion is that we have a couple of meet points for the run north and then meet up in Ocala and go in as a group. I believe that some met up at the CVS in Beverly Hills & I say we have one in Inverness as well (at Nick Nicholas Ford maybe)?
Kirk
Kirk, thank you so much for your help keeping up with the upcomming shows. As you know, I spend a lot of time doing other things for our group and you help make it easier for me to get everything done and I appreciate it

I do not know yet if Perry will be off on that day. There is a good chance that he might be because May 17th is my B-day I think it would be cool to go to a Stang show on my B-day!!
Old 4/23/08, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by MyHorse
Kirk

Hi guys.

Jon & I should be able to go. Let us know where the meet up is.

Kathie
Old 5/6/08, 10:54 AM

Anyone got an idea as to where we can meet up at in Hernando (US41 & Norvell Bryant Hwy) area? I think it might be a little more central for everyone around the county if we are going to take 200 to Ocala. Meet around 5 & cut out at 5:15-5:20?

How bout you Shane, isn't that your neck of the woods?
Old 5/6/08, 02:29 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm in for a meet up on US-41, 5-ish. How far up is that Norval Hgwy? Almost ready to show of some new mod's too.
Old 5/9/08, 07:47 AM

Dave, Norvel-bryant I believe is also coutny rd 486. There's a gas station about 1 block north of 486 & 41 intersection where 200 splits off to Ocala. Does anyone have another place in the area we can meet since I'm not to familar with where these sufficent access/parking for us to meet at? Or we can meet at Nick Nicholas Ford In Inverness & CVS in Beverly Hills and combine our groups in Ocala?
Old 5/13/08, 01:47 PM

looking forward to this show. Hopefully the weather will be nice to us.
Lets get a good size group going so we can show Ocala how we roll. We need to get a list of who is able to attend and where everyone wants to meet up. Me and Jackie do have to work that day so we will get out as soon as possible and if need be just meet up with the group later in the evening.
Old 5/16/08, 09:14 AM

Hi guys.

Any update on where to meet up and what time???? Meeting at Nick Nicholas might be easiest if anybody's game.

Kat

Last edited by Kats Snake; 5/16/08 at 09:18 AM.
Old 5/17/08, 11:42 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry guy's. I have to renig on this one. I was a BbbbbAdddddd BbbbbOyyyy last nite.

Seems my Wife and some FHP Officers can't take a joke. Some people just don't share my same sense of adventure.

Anyone got a Fuzz-Buster for sale
Old 5/19/08, 12:32 PM

Kat,

Sorry I didn't check the web after you had posted, would've loved to hooked up with ya. I ended up just heading up by myself. Pretty good show, they had the dyno drags there, but only had 1 pair actually use it. Home Depot also rolled out 2 gas grills to give away as part of thier 50/50 drawing as well.

Dave,

That fuzz-buster request, as that considered another performance mod?

See everyone Wednesday night @ NNF.

Kirk
Old 5/20/08, 08:10 PM

Sorry me and Jackie couldnt make it. Had to work that day and the next so it made it kinda rough. Glad you had fun though. Your gonna have to tell us all about it tomorrow night at NNF.