Auto Shows and Events Car shows happen all across the world, here's the place to post the pics!

Car Show Sat. June 15th Dallas area Crazy Cool prizes LOOK !

Search this Thread

Old 6/1/13, 01:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car Show Sat. June 15th Dallas area Crazy Cool prizes LOOK !

I own one of the Largest Pawn Shops in Texas. We are 1,8000 sq. ft. on about 3 acres.
I am putting together a CAR SHOW on Sat. June 15th From 2 - 6 pm
Awards will be Trophies for multiple classes and I will be giving away some car audio
1 Rockford fosgate sub woofer 10'' Prime R/2 DVC
1 Kicker L7 square 10'' sub woofer S10L7 1200 watt sub
1 Rockford Fosgate Prime R300X4 4 channel Car amplifer
1 Sig Sauer 1911 .22 Pistol Desert Tan with U.S. grips Very Cool .22 Handgun
FBI back ground check required if you don't want the gun I will allow a store credit of $300.00
$15.00 registration only when you arrive. Registration from 2-3:30 So, you have one and a half hours to get in register and get your car ready to show. I have room for about 50 cars or more( participants ) and Of course I have addl. parking for customers spectators etc.
I'll have a flyer later today
I would like participants to RSVP by June 10th. just send a text to 469-469-3242
12009 Lake June Rd
Balch Springs Tx. 75180 ( Mesquite area )
(Just 2 blocks west of 635 ,LBJ frwy on Lake June)

I don't know alot about car shows... Don't worry I am hiring a pro to run the show !
Chad @ 469-348-3242 chadrobinson74@yahoo.com
Pawn Shop # 972-289-6677

**The prizes I'm giving away should be way cooler than the normal Plaque or small trophie although there will be trophies and or plaques awarded in addition to the prizes listed above.
I'll also have a local speed shop there with products from BMR , Glow gages, and other performance parts for Mustangs etc. There will also be a FOOD Truck and snow cones.

Call me, text, or email!!!!
Old 6/3/13, 08:56 AM

I'm not getting a lot of response or RSVP on this show! I need some members to chime in and say they are going. Let's get some clubs geared up to be there on the 15th. Remember, I'm giving away plaques and or trophies and some car audio awards and a killer 1911 PISTOL ! Or cash in store credit ! You guys & gals chime in what else would entice you to show up ? Let me know what kind of awards would get you and your buddies geared up to show up? Let me know maybe I can make it happen . I'll have a class or two just for the Mustang crowd !!! We will have a vendor booth set up with products just for Mustangs to view ! We will have a car audio booth set up with a PRO audio installation guru ready to answer car stereo questions. Or set up future installs etc. A food truck , snow cone truck ! Plus you can cool off by walking through our Pawn Shop with guns , gold , car audio , tools to work on your car ! etc
Old 6/4/13, 10:00 AM

Here are some of the classes I'll do some stuff just for Mustangs !!!!
Lot's of ways to win over 30 plaques, Large Trophies , car audio , amps, speakers , and the custom 1911 pistol
Most original car, most original truck, pre 50's car, pre 50's truck, open car, truck, rat rod, custom car, custom truck, under construction, import, street rod, air bag car, air bag truck, American muscle, lifted, big wheel, low rider, daily driver, race car, street bike, cruiser, chopper
then some best of shows and a S and R choice award