Auto Shows and Events Car shows happen all across the world, here's the place to post the pics!

50th Mustang Anniversary - Oregon Guinness record attempt

Old 2/28/14, 01:48 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
50th Mustang Anniversary - Oregon Guinness record attempt

Attention Mustang owners in the Pacific NW, in celebration of the 50th Anniversary, there will be an attempt to have the longest parade of mustangs.........they need 621 to break the record.

I signed up, how cool to be part of a historical event and be part of a Guinness record. The bonus is all the great mustangs to drool over.

Here is a link to the Parade info from the local mustang chapter hosting the event.....

http://www.mhmf.com/mustang-50th-anniversary-parade/
Old 3/5/14, 12:04 AM

Oh my lord. This is fantastic. I just got my second mustang. Granted it's not show quality but I still love it. I'm definitely gonna fix it up before I consider going. I'd love to be apart of it. I'm up in Beaverton so it's not far away at all. Ahhhh this makes me so excited!!! I can't wait!!
Old 3/17/14, 12:52 PM
V6 Member

Update on the progress of number of Mustangs signed up for the Parade...soooo close!

Mustang 50th Anniversary Parade
Drumroll please........total registrations to date is 675! Woo Hoo! Of those 61 were NOT Mustangs which puts the Mustang list at 614. That is just shy of the needed 621 but we have a little less than 30 days to get them! So.......that means you should share that little tidbit with your friends who may have Mustangs and haven't registered yet!!