Rocket City Mustang Club Huntsville, Alabama Chapter of The Mustang Club of America

New to RCMC.

Search this Thread

Old 9/6/12, 12:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New to RCMC.

Hi all, I am soon to be moving to your area from Mobile, AL. My dad moved to Huntsville a number of years ago and on my various visits to the area my wife and I fell in love with it. Recently we made the decision to move there. My wife found a job with Hunstville Hospital and has already moved. All I have to do is finish renovating our home, sell it and get myself up there.

I have had a number of Mustangs since 1984, including '95 Cobra, an '01 Bullitt and an '03 Mach 1, but I have mainly always owned foxes. Right now I have two, a 1993 SP coupe, Reef Blue in color and a 1986 GT with t-tops, black in color.

I am excited to get involved in the car scene in Huntsville, it looks fantastic compared to here. There isn't much for late model Mustang guys around here. I look forward to getting relocated and meeting some of you.

Last edited by gbranton; 9/6/12 at 12:55 AM.
Old 9/6/12, 05:54 AM
legacy Tms Member

Received 148 Likes on 112 Posts
welcome .. less than 1 post per year .. you need to get a bit more active ....find huntsvillecarscene.com when you get to huntsville ..
Old 9/6/12, 06:44 AM
Cobra R Member

Got your email, Glenn. Will be good to have you and your family around here. And another person that can answer Fox body questions is always good in my eyes.

My oldest also works at HH. Hope your wife likes it there.
Old 9/6/12, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Puter
And another person that can answer Fox body questions is always good in my eyes.

My oldest also works at HH. Hope your wife likes it there.

I would be glad to help if I can. I have done all sorts of engine, drivetrain and suspension stuff to my cars over the years. Ask away!

She does like it there, next up will be for me to find something I like.
Old 9/6/12, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by HOSS429
welcome .. less than 1 post per year .. you need to get a bit more active ....find huntsvillecarscene.com when you get to huntsville ..
I will, I registered at TMS years ago just to look at some pictures that were posted here. I looked at the huntsviilecarscene.com site briefly and it looks like a very active scene you guys have up there. My wife yells me that folks up there actually get out and do things instead of talking about how great it would be and then not ever actually doing anything. THAT will take some getting used to, LOL.