Rocket City Mustang Club Huntsville, Alabama Chapter of The Mustang Club of America

Christmas dinner - Please reply

Search this Thread

Old 11/5/12, 09:34 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christmas dinner - Please reply

This year we have the choice of where and how we would like our Christmas dinner party to be handled. I have been able to set aside a couple of places and wanted to put the choice out to you. Here is what is being considered.

1) Conference room at Woody Anderson Ford - This room would be available until 8 that evening. This would be a potluck type of dinner with folks bringing in dishes. We would have to think about other items such as plateware, plasticware, cups, napkins, condiments, etc. Yet, the room is free for use. We would have to also remember about cleaning up.

2) Old Greenbrier - This place has a room that can be set aside for us. There is nothing that we would need to do except show up! When looking at a menu (http://oldgreenbrier.com/menu.html), their food is very reasonably priced and everyone loves teh place! A large barbecue dinner runs less than $10! Everything is taken care of and we can focus more on enjoying the company.

For the two choices above, I think #2 is looking better. I wanted to ask you folks to make sure, though.
Please reply back to me with your choice. I will make a decision based upon those replies soon.