The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2008-2009 BULLITT (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f735/)
-   -   Spotted a Bullitt, Ran it light to light (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f735/spotted-bullitt-ran-light-light-465071/)

theredliner 3/9/08 10:59 PM

Spotted a Bullitt, Ran it light to light

About a week ago I spotted a clean green Bullitt on the streets of Hampton, Virginia. Made a quick u-turn and came up behind her. Beep, beep no response. Beep beep..the driverturned and floored it. i did the same and caught up quickly.Beep beep. from light to light we went and nose and nose. Nice car and quiet too, just like my GTCS. The only thing is that hers was a sleeper and mines a show stopper. Ha! Can't wait to until the next big thing comes out from Ford.:metal:

1 COBRA 3/9/08 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by theredliner (Post 5523861)
... The only thing is that hers... :metal:

:rofl3:

RCSignals 3/10/08 12:22 AM

Shouldn't have been that quiet, especially when she floored it. Maybe she has the one with the wrong exhaust.

MustangLynda 3/10/08 12:25 PM

Or possibly he needs his hearing tested.

dustindu4 3/10/08 12:31 PM

Or may be it was a TMS v6 to bullitt conversion :puke:

TheRealOne 3/10/08 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by MustangLynda (Post 5524204)
Or possibly he needs his hearing tested.

and brought up on charges.

Martimus 3/10/08 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by theredliner (Post 5523861)
The only thing is that hers was a sleeper and mines a show stopper.

Rock on with yer badd azz bling mobile!!! :band:

:jester:

RCSignals 3/10/08 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by TheRealOne (Post 5524209)
and brought up on charges.

I'm sure she didn't know what to expect from all the honking :confused:

Madpoodle 3/10/08 07:31 PM

Down here she'd have shot ya on the second beep...

theredliner 3/10/08 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by RCSignals (Post 5523884)
Shouldn't have been that quiet, especially when she floored it. Maybe she has the one with the wrong exhaust.

ha ha lol maybe or maybe the lady was a little lead-shy or gun sight shy or bullet shy or just plain shook!

theredliner 3/10/08 10:10 PM

Back in 1992 I had a 1991 Mustang LX 5.0 and I ran a street race for $100.00. The girl , yes girl who beat me was driving an identical mustang LX and she she smoked me. I say this to say the driver's sex does not matter. Just check out any recent episode of Pinks. And speaking of pinks I am glad the lady in the 5.0 was not racing me for pink slip..case I would have been out. And speaking of color did I mention the lady in 5.0 was also sporting the forest or hunter green, how ironic! Hats off to the Lady Stangers out there!

Martimus 3/10/08 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by theredliner (Post 5524684)
ha ha lol maybe or maybe the lady was a little lead-shy or gun sight shy or bullet shy or just plain shook! :jester:

Or maybe she didn't see anything worthy of burning her gas and tires over!!! :rofl2:

:jester:

RCSignals 3/10/08 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by theredliner (Post 5524684)
ha ha lol maybe or maybe the lady was a little lead-shy or gun sight shy or bullet shy or just plain shook! :jester:

probably just plain shook :jester:

Whammer 3/11/08 02:49 PM

If you think your GTCS can hang with the Bullitt you must live in a dream land! LOL
Anyway- just keep telling yourself how special you car is :)

MustangLynda 3/11/08 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Whammer (Post 5525078)
If you think your GTCS can hang with the Bullitt you must live in a dream land! LOL
Anyway- just keep telling yourself how special you car is :)

Ruht roh....

Whammer 3/11/08 08:52 PM

The guy was just trolling trying to get reactions. I don't really care. But here is something interesting....He saw the Bullitt and turned his GTCS around to follow it. I'll bet NOBODY has ever turned their car around to follow his GTCS :puke:
He just proved that BULLITT'S RULE!

Dixie_Flatline 3/12/08 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Whammer (Post 5525483)
The guy was just trolling trying to get reactions. I don't really care. But here is something interesting....He saw the Bullitt and turned his GTCS around to follow it. I'll bet NOBODY has ever turned their car around to follow his GTCS :puke:

Lol, I don't think she was interested in losing her license by racing a car that is slower than hers. GTCSs are nice looking factory prepped cars, but no offense, Bullitts have a slight edge in performance that a GTCS can't match while stock. Go mod then bark. :)

MustangLynda 3/12/08 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Whammer (Post 5525483)

True :grin:

codeman94 3/12/08 05:19 PM

...maybe i just dont understand the GT/CS bashing from the bullit owners....you guys have a whole 15 more horsepower...congratulations.

loneranger68 3/12/08 05:37 PM

:popcorn::popcorn: