2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

Looking for a New Mod

Search this Thread

Old 10/9/06, 05:29 PM
dly
Legacy TMS Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
Looking for a New Mod

I need help with a mod. I'm looking for a full a-pillar 3 gauge pod. I'll look at the Speed of Sound but it's only a double. The autometer one looks like it might need screws to hold it on plus some places say 2005 model only. Any help here. I would like to get the Ford Racing Gauges to replace the almost nonfunctioning factory gauges. Also what color is my interior if I got the Charcoal dash with the Black/Dove seats...Charcoal or Dove????

Thanks dly
Old 10/9/06, 08:04 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dly
I need help with a mod. I'm looking for a full a-pillar 3 gauge pod. I'll look at the Speed of Sound but it's only a double. The autometer one looks like it might need screws to hold it on plus some places say 2005 model only. Any help here. I would like to get the Ford Racing Gauges to replace the almost nonfunctioning factory gauges. Also what color is my interior if I got the Charcoal dash with the Black/Dove seats...Charcoal or Dove????

Thanks dly
Darrell - I just checked and the interior "A" pillar trim is charcoal/black as well as the dash top and console top. Pretty much the rest of the panels are dove with the front doors having the charcoal inserts....black carpeting and the black/dove seats. I have a vert - so no "B" pillar plastic trim there.
Old 10/9/06, 08:17 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
You people don't have any Charcoal dash pic on a GT/CS would you ? I've got my baby already to go in tomorrow to place my order. kinda like waiting for a baby to be born and all.
Old 10/14/06, 09:35 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
You people don't have any Charcoal dash pic on a GT/CS would you ? I've got my baby already to go in tomorrow to place my order. kinda like waiting for a baby to be born and all.
Gotta - there are a couple of threads here in the GT/CS forum that have pics of the charcoal dash with the black/dove interior....I don't have any of mine yet but that's what I got and I like the combo a lot!