2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

Looking for my old 2008 GT/CS *Seattle Area*

Search this Thread

Old 3/1/17, 11:47 AM
GT Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looking for my old 2008 GT/CS *Seattle Area*

Hello all,

Just been curious, but I traded in my 2008 White Mustang GT/CS back in the Summer of 2010. It was traded in Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent Washington. Then a few years later I believe I saw it for sale at a Toyota Dealership in Tacoma Washington online. Mine was unique, because I had a set of 2008 GT500 wheels and tires, a Shelby short throw shifter, Steeda Springs, Steeda intake, a Bassani Exhaust, and 3.73 rear end gears. I also upgraded to sloted and drilled brake rotors and pads. That car has a unique history, because I had it sent to England where I was stationed for its first year of life. It went to many countries in Europe. If anyone out there knows about it, send me a message. Just hoping its still on the road.
Old 4/8/17, 07:49 AM
GT Member

Well, I guess it was a long shot.
Old 4/9/17, 03:58 AM
legacy Tms Member MEMORIAL Rest In Peace 10/06/2021

Received 124 Likes on 100 Posts
Did you find it? If not, run a Carfax on the VIN number. If its in a state that has smog test, sometimes it will tell you 'where' it passed or failed Or if it was in a wreck
Old 4/9/17, 09:04 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by AircraftTech
Hello all,

Just been curious, but I traded in my 2008 White Mustang GT/CS back in the Summer of 2010. It was traded in Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent Washington. Then a few years later I believe I saw it for sale at a Toyota Dealership in Tacoma Washington online. Mine was unique, because I had a set of 2008 GT500 wheels and tires, a Shelby short throw shifter, Steeda Springs, Steeda intake, a Bassani Exhaust, and 3.73 rear end gears. I also upgraded to sloted and drilled brake rotors and pads. That car has a unique history, because I had it sent to England where I was stationed for its first year of life. It went to many countries in Europe. If anyone out there knows about it, send me a message. Just hoping its still on the road.
I bought my car there! Shoot a PM to Brian (Five Oh Brian on here). He is a manager at that dealer and might be able to help you.
Old 4/9/17, 12:50 PM
GT Member

Thanks for the help guys. I'm not sure if I still have a copy of the VIN. It was sold back in 2010. I will have to go through my old papers.