2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

It's Here!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11/12/06, 06:54 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Well then you best not put on any even clear lic plate covers as in the MVA book there is this stupid blurb no covers at all ? but dirt is ok ? go figure that one as I got nailed for it almst $ 200.00 to boot and I can see my plate a long way off.
BTW did your GT/CS mirror come Electric with Compass ? Thanks Ed
Old 11/12/06, 08:02 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Youd be surpised what you can get dinged with under the motor vehicle act, you dont even have to be in a vehicle to get ticketed for some of the things in it. If anyone in BC is doing something to their vehicle and is curious if it will comply with the MVA let me know, I have a copy of it. As for the mirrior it did come with the auto dimming electric compass mirror.
Old 11/12/06, 08:08 PM
Bullitt Member

That Looks SO HOT....
Old 11/13/06, 04:11 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Chilliwack 42
Youd be surpised what you can get dinged with under the motor vehicle act, you dont even have to be in a vehicle to get ticketed for some of the things in it. If anyone in BC is doing something to their vehicle and is curious if it will comply with the MVA let me know, I have a copy of it. As for the mirrior it did come with the auto dimming electric compass mirror.
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet just as Comox had predicted , I wondered why when I tried to do some things on Ford's build & price or at their Mediea site I'd add it and then it was dropped ? (because it comes with) . Thanks for letting me know. now you just need on of your work type GPS units that know all /speed/where/fuel/ thoses are sweet my friend takes us in the 911 centre here and we get to scope it all out . So I was thinking of finding a good unit at best cost.
Old 11/13/06, 06:04 PM
V6 Member

Well the URl said today that my car was released on the 7th and estimated delivery date is the 11/16. Are they accurate on this? Anyone have any knowledge on this one. I hope this is right......... Someone let me know pls.
Old 11/13/06, 08:20 PM
Team Mustang Source

there should be a box car number somewhere as well & with that you would have a rough idea where its sitting on a train , while they have their coffee break , if you had a release Best Sit back & get stuff done that you need , because when it does come you will not get much done. been there myself !
Old 11/13/06, 08:26 PM
V6 Member

Thanks ED, I'll find out more tomorrow. My dealer said its going rail to NC then by truck to VA Bch.
Old 11/13/06, 09:26 PM
V6 Member

Ed, I'm not sure if you are aware but your car -- when you get it -- will tell you your average speed, how much fuel you have left, your gas mileage, how much farther you can travel at your present rate of gas consumption and a dozen other items as well.

All smiles all the time with a GT/CS
Old 11/14/06, 08:22 AM
Team Mustang Source

Yup it does that now and depending how you drive & all will show in our case how many clicks per tank ! Now if you want to reset the cars's PC for that just remove the battery cable count to about 30 sec put it back on then go see how many clicks per tank , its fairly accurate as well and IF one behaves you can really stretch it out & when I stuck on my K&N CAI I got way more and the car was so much more responsive.
Old 11/14/06, 08:37 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by ljzippy
Thanks ED, I'll find out more tomorrow. My dealer said its going rail to NC then by truck to VA Bch.
Now here is a reason to be jealous, your car is Born then it gets to go on a very nice senic holiday without its owner ! too bad that it could not take any pics of what iy see's and wanna take you back and show you some stuff, just wait its not that long ago there was horse & buggy so give someone a bit of time and it will be possible !
Now you get to sit back and wait for it and Have a camera charged up !
Old 11/14/06, 08:53 PM
V6 Member

Very true, the camera is charged and waiting. They said it was on rail today, so thats good news, the dealer said that he has no control over the rail, but he can speed things up once it get to NC. We will see.
Old 11/14/06, 09:02 PM
Team Mustang Source

Just got off the phone this minute with mine NO Vin as yet ? we gather a build cycle thing they do so many then onto another brand , So I'd really LOVE to know when the next build cycle is due to come if this makes any sense at all ?
Old 11/15/06, 08:02 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Embalmer
Awesome! I'm planning on having mine by Thanksgiving...
Mine is coming then too. I haven't slept well since I ordered it. 4-6 weeks is like an eternity waiting for this car. I'm 24 and even got a 2005 authentic mustang gt model from my father. What a tease. Thanks dad

Oh yeah, its a black/black and dove int. loaded minus heated seats (live in TX) and GT appearance package. I could Not live with the hood scoop. I think people are split evenly on that one. ANyways, I hope to talk a futher with everyone . I'll post pics when I get it.