The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f730/)
-   -   GT/CS Registry teaming up with Ford Performance Group (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f730/gt-cs-registry-teaming-up-ford-performance-group-478390/)

bztz4m 11/10/09 04:14 PM

GT/CS Registry teaming up with Ford Performance Group

Gang today I was notified by John Clor of the Ford Performance Group about an relationship between the GTCSregistry.com site and the FordPerformanceGroup.com site. He told me that I could work with him on getting the data from Ford on the Mustang GT/CS cars and maybe even creating a certified certificate from Ford like the SVT Mustangs have for our cars. Also Ford performance would send out notifications on new Ford Performance parts for our Mustangs. So this is very exiciting and I will keep you informed on the progress of this relationship with Ford.

Ron

2k7gtcs 11/10/09 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by bztz4m (Post 5760552)
Gang today I was notified by John Clor of the Ford Performance Group about an relationship between the GTCSregistry.com site and the FordPerformanceGroup.com site. He told me that I could work with him on getting the data from Ford on the Mustang GT/CS cars and maybe even creating a certified certificate from Ford like the SVT Mustangs have for our cars. Also Ford performance would send out notifications on new Ford Performance parts for our Mustangs. So this is very exiciting and I will keep you informed on the progress of this relationship with Ford.

Ron

This is awesome news.

y2kcbr 11/10/09 04:57 PM

Only thing better than that is the avatar above me :devil:

Great news though.

GONE_N_60 11/10/09 06:28 PM

That sounds awesome! Keep us posted!

pilatti1 11/10/09 07:17 PM

Ron sounds great & thanks for all of your efforts

Nickel 11/10/09 08:38 PM

Sounds great Ron!! Thanks for all your hard work!!

bztz4m 11/11/09 09:06 AM

Update about the partnership with Ford Performance Group

Here is the email response I received today from Ford Performance Group.

Hi, Ron!

Thanks for filling me in on the GT/CS enthusiast world yesterday. I hope you got a minute to check out www.FordPerformance.com.

The story behind Ford Racing's Ford Performance Group initiative is fairly straightforward. The FPG program is designed to give Ford-based clubs ongoing access to, and dialog with, Ford Motor Company. It is also set up to help raise awareness about member clubs and online communities by promoting both club membership and club events, as well as offering other key "insider" support and information via both our www.FordPerformanceGroup.com website and our 1-800-FORD-788 <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Info</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Center</st1:PlaceType></st1:place>. On top of all that, it provides a process for members who join a club to be rewarded by Ford with discounts on select Ford merchandise with no cost to the club or the members. These are all major benefits to both clubs and any potential members.

This year so far, FPG has helped market its MCA, SVTOA and IMBOC, Mach 1 Registry and Marauder club partners (plus the Shelby and SHO clubs being added later this month). We have promoted, attended and covered all of their "Nationals" events and provided either speakers, show vehicles and/or free support materials for their main club event. Those things tend to make for a better show, and it gives the club more credibility with its members. (Plus we do other things ... cool stuff like organizing a special plant tour, or donating Ford Racing door prizes, or supplying engineers, guest speakers or show vehicles as event support, doesn't all happen by accident ... ) Of course, all this Ford-generated promotion and interaction costs the company money, time and resources, so in return it merely asks the ability to have a dialog with club members via email when it comes to the performance business -- a dialog that they can simply "opt out" of if they prefer.

I'm sure you also appreciate the collector value of a Certificate of Authenticity (and not just a third-party Marti report, but a real Ford-issued certificate). The SVT Certificate program has long been a big hit with owners. We produce similar certificates for all sorts of Ford performance vehicles, both past and present, and could investigate such a program for the late-model GT/CS Mustangs. Should the GT/CS Registry decide to team up with FPG, then we could also save members money by offering them a discount on such purchases.

Of course, the only way we could "talk" to GT/CS Registry members in an email or to verify their membership in the club would be if the GT/CS Registry agrees to share its member contact data with us. Our key interest is to send those members who have provided the GT/CS Registry with an email address a ONE TIME e-blast from us called "Fast News From Ford Racing." In it, we offer info on the whole world of Ford Performance -- including Ford performance cars, parts, racing, plus news about our partner clubs and their events. (An example of that e-blast, which we send out to some 225,000 Ford enthusiasts each week, is attached below.) They can then either do nothing, and continue to get Fast News each week, or simply "opt out" and never hear from us again after the one e-mail, if they so decide. It's that simple.

As Ford vehicle sales dictate that it becomes a much smaller company, it will not have marketing resources to support or even interact with all of our stand-alone loyalist organizations. The only way to "get on the corporate radar" in the future will be to become part of a larger, collective initiative such as FPG. Also know that we're all members of clubs, too, so we have designed FPG to be a real club asset -- one very well worth the trade off of getting an occasional email from Ford Performance about the latest "insider" stuff.

Just to illustrate the club benefits of FPG promotion and interaction, the SHO Club had announced its annual convention (earlier this summer in New Hampshire), but was having trouble getting the word out for registration and filling its event spots. FPG then e-blasted event info to our Fast News database of 225,000 enthusiasts, and two weeks later, the SHO club had more than 100 cars signed up to attend! Better still, FPG secured the Ford car marketing manager and a team of SHO engineers to be guest speakers at the SHO convention -- and they even brought several 2010 SHOEs to offer test drives for attendees! (None of those requests could have been worked out for them without their FPG affiliation.)

So I would need to provide Ford with members names and email addresses for their database to verify membership so if you have not registered your GT/CS on my site please do so you can be apart of this exciting new opportunity.

Ron

GONE_N_60 11/11/09 01:53 PM

**giggling with happiness**

ricksGT/CS 11/11/09 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by bztz4m (Post 5761046)
Here is the email response I received today from Ford Performance Group.

Hi, Ron!

Thanks for filling me in on the GT/CS enthusiast world yesterday. I hope you got a minute to check out www.FordPerformance.com.

The story behind Ford Racing's Ford Performance Group initiative is fairly straightforward. The FPG program is designed to give Ford-based clubs ongoing access to, and dialog with, Ford Motor Company. It is also set up to help raise awareness about member clubs and online communities by promoting both club membership and club events, as well as offering other key "insider" support and information via both our www.FordPerformanceGroup.com website and our 1-800-FORD-788 ffice:smarttags" /><ST1:place w:st="on"><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttps://themustangsource.com/ /><st1:PlaceName w:st=Info</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Center</st1:PlaceType></ST1:place>. On top of all that, it provides a process for members who join a club to be rewarded by Ford with discounts on select Ford merchandise with no cost to the club or the members. These are all major benefits to both clubs and any potential members.

This year so far, FPG has helped market its MCA, SVTOA and IMBOC, Mach 1 Registry and Marauder club partners (plus the Shelby and SHO clubs being added later this month). We have promoted, attended and covered all of their "Nationals" events and provided either speakers, show vehicles and/or free support materials for their main club event. Those things tend to make for a better show, and it gives the club more credibility with its members. (Plus we do other things ... cool stuff like organizing a special plant tour, or donating Ford Racing door prizes, or supplying engineers, guest speakers or show vehicles as event support, doesn't all happen by accident ... ) Of course, all this Ford-generated promotion and interaction costs the company money, time and resources, so in return it merely asks the ability to have a dialog with club members via email when it comes to the performance business -- a dialog that they can simply "opt out" of if they prefer.

I'm sure you also appreciate the collector value of a Certificate of Authenticity (and not just a third-party Marti report, but a real Ford-issued certificate). The SVT Certificate program has long been a big hit with owners. We produce similar certificates for all sorts of Ford performance vehicles, both past and present, and could investigate such a program for the late-model GT/CS Mustangs. Should the GT/CS Registry decide to team up with FPG, then we could also save members money by offering them a discount on such purchases.

Of course, the only way we could "talk" to GT/CS Registry members in an email or to verify their membership in the club would be if the GT/CS Registry agrees to share its member contact data with us. Our key interest is to send those members who have provided the GT/CS Registry with an email address a ONE TIME e-blast from us called "Fast News From Ford Racing." In it, we offer info on the whole world of Ford Performance -- including Ford performance cars, parts, racing, plus news about our partner clubs and their events. (An example of that e-blast, which we send out to some 225,000 Ford enthusiasts each week, is attached below.) They can then either do nothing, and continue to get Fast News each week, or simply "opt out" and never hear from us again after the one e-mail, if they so decide. It's that simple.

As Ford vehicle sales dictate that it becomes a much smaller company, it will not have marketing resources to support or even interact with all of our stand-alone loyalist organizations. The only way to "get on the corporate radar" in the future will be to become part of a larger, collective initiative such as FPG. Also know that we're all members of clubs, too, so we have designed FPG to be a real club asset -- one very well worth the trade off of getting an occasional email from Ford Performance about the latest "insider" stuff.

Just to illustrate the club benefits of FPG promotion and interaction, the SHO Club had announced its annual convention (earlier this summer in New Hampshire), but was having trouble getting the word out for registration and filling its event spots. FPG then e-blasted event info to our Fast News database of 225,000 enthusiasts, and two weeks later, the SHO club had more than 100 cars signed up to attend! Better still, FPG secured the Ford car marketing manager and a team of SHO engineers to be guest speakers at the SHO convention -- and they even brought several 2010 SHOEs to offer test drives for attendees! (None of those requests could have been worked out for them without their FPG affiliation.)

So I would need to provide Ford with members names and email addresses for their database to verify membership so if you have not registered your GT/CS on my site please do so you can be apart of this exciting new opportunity.

Ron

when can we get the certificate,,my 2007-car is in the GT/CS registry,,and how much will all this cost me,,:metal:

bztz4m 11/11/09 04:37 PM

I just started the ball rolling today filling out some paper work for Ford so as soon as I am approved by Ford I will submit the rest of the items they are requesting from me to them. This may take awhile but I will keep you all informed as we get closer. So please make sure you are in my database since I have to submit all the current members to Ford to verify that each person is a member of the GTCSregistry.com or else you may not be able to get the certificate.

Ron

GONE_N_60 11/11/09 06:44 PM

Is there a way that you can verify my registration? I registered twice a few months ago and both times my computer freaked out on me.:doh:

bztz4m 11/11/09 07:47 PM

PM me your VIN number and I can look you up in my database.

Ron

PTRocks 11/11/09 11:22 PM

Awesome stuff Ron! Thanks again for your hard work.

y2kcbr 11/12/09 10:54 AM

Nice work Ron!

Just my .02c on this...
I would STRONGLY recommend sending a blast to the folks on the GT/CS mailing list prior to agreeing to the following quote:
Of course, the only way we could "talk" to GT/CS Registry members in an email or to verify their membership in the club would be if the GT/CS Registry agrees to share its member contact data with us

Sharing a database with a third-party could open up a can of worms for you! Also, I would ask the FPG folks to allow you to add the affiliation on the GTCSRegistry site. Get a banner and all!

jjw368 11/13/09 09:25 AM

Thanks Ron!

fdjizm 11/15/09 07:07 AM

Good stuff! i registered sometime last year i believe :)

MR-STANG 11/16/09 03:53 PM

Hey if I register my 08 GT/CS what do you do with my info, ie, name, etc. Is this then public info?

ricksGT/CS 11/16/09 04:55 PM

I would say yes ,,public records now.

bztz4m 11/16/09 07:05 PM

The one thing that the Ford agreement states is that I have to provide the names and email's to them for Ford's "email blasts" as they call it but if you do not wish to receive the emails you can opt out of the future emails. But they need the email to verify that you indeed are registered with the GTCSregisty.com site to receive the special discount on future items from the Ford Performance Group. I am still waiting to hear back from Ford to see if I have been approved before I can proceed with the second step of this affiliation with Ford Performance Group.

Ron

MR-STANG 11/17/09 08:48 AM

So do I need to provide more than my first name, and first initial for last name?

bztz4m 11/17/09 05:14 PM

That would be fine.

Ron

bztz4m 11/21/09 08:05 AM

Update 11/21

Well I am still waiting to hear back from Ford so on Monday I am going to email John Clor to see if there is a number I can call to check my status for the Brand License.

Ron

red pony 11/22/09 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by bztz4m (Post 5767075)
Well I am still waiting to hear back from Ford so on Monday I am going to email John Clor to see if there is a number I can call to check my status for the Brand License.

Ron

Hi , Ron! It's been a while since I checked out this section of the forum and after seeing this new info, I am really happy that Ford finally took an interest in our GT/CS registry! I am not quite clear what Ford wants us to do. If we are registered in our forum registry,isn't just handing that over to Ford enough ? Or do they need us individually to register with them? If so, will you or Ford submit the nesessary forms to fill out , if any, so I can be a part of it? My thanks to you and Ford Motor Company for making my GT/CS special to them enough to register!

bztz4m 11/22/09 07:31 AM

The members of the registry don't need to do anything, if I have you registered with your name and email address then you are set. I had to submit a online form on Ford's site to recieve permission to use Ford's logo and images on the site. Once I get that approval then I have to email the membership list and a signed agreement to the Ford Performance Group and then we will be all set. Once all this is completed the FPG group can work with the factory to get the production information to use in creating the certified certificates for the GT/CS owners like they do for the SVT Mustangs owners. Plus the members of the registry will be able to receive discounts on merchandise as well.

Ron

GottaHaveIt 11/22/09 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by bztz4m (Post 5760552)

Ron

See I knew it ! I knew I Loved my GT/CS I almost upgraded and I'm sure someone wanted my car but not for the low ball it;s just too nice !

bztz4m 11/23/09 11:26 AM

Update 10/23/09

I emailed John Clor from the Ford Performance Group today about the Brand Usage License. He told me the he was going to go ahead and get the process started and worry about the license part later. So I emailed him all the information he requested so he can add the members name into the database for the mass email along with the pictures and registry statement and benefits to update the Ford Performance Groups website. So keep checking their website http://www.fordperformancegroup.com/clubs/ for updates.

Ron

GottaHaveIt 11/27/09 06:10 PM

there`s a guy I know " Ford Brand manager for S-197 Peter.J , I`ll have to send a note about this great I dea to see ifin he has heard about it !

bztz4m 11/29/09 05:20 PM

I was reading a couple threads from 2 sites that have teamed up with FPG and from what I read this will be a LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG process. So to quote a great line from Star Trek II...... Hours will seem like Days....in our case Months will seem like Years. I am hoping I can help expedite this but don't hold your breath.

Ron

GONE_N_60 11/29/09 09:10 PM

Buzz kill:heh:

bztz4m 11/29/09 09:44 PM

I would love to see this happen real soon, but just stating some facts. The Marauder group started their process on 4/8/2008 and just now the certificates are being delivered.

Ron

elspeth 12/4/09 06:28 AM

Hey Ron, I just got an email frrom Ford Motor Racing, does that mean we are in? I never signed up with them directly.

bztz4m 12/4/09 06:54 AM

Well that is a good sign, that means they have taken the list I sent them and put it in their email database. I still have not heard anything from Ford about the license and the website link is still not on Ford performances site. I was talking to the owner of the 2003 - 2004 Mach I site he told me that it may take awhile for the link to show up. So at this point looks like the first group of email address are at least in Ford's database. I will be sending a monthly list to Ford of any new owners who sign up.

Ron

ScottSG47 12/4/09 09:57 AM

I got the Ford Racing e-mail also.

jay_wx 12/4/09 03:39 PM

I got the e-mail from Ford as well - very cool! Thanks for setting all this up Ron!

bztz4m 12/4/09 03:52 PM

No problem guys, if anyone did not get an email and wants to be included for the future certificates from Ford please email me at: GTCSforums@comcast.net with your VIN. This way I can make sure that your information will be forwarded to Ford. If you are not in their database you may miss out on this item that everyone I know has been asking for.

Ron

ricksGT/CS 12/5/09 12:38 AM

I did not get a notice /e-mail ???,my reg # is 574 on the list,please put my name on the list,THANKS,,

bztz4m 12/5/09 01:56 PM

I will email John on Monday to ask about this issue, but I will resubmit your email addy to him. The team may not have put all the email address in yet.

Ron

bztz4m 12/7/09 10:04 AM

12/7/2009 Update from John Clor from Ford Performance Group

Gang here is the latest email I recieved from John Clor from Ford Performance Group about the GTCSregistry.com site addition.

Hi, Ron!

Yes, I had submitted your member email addresses into the FPG database, so most of your members should already be getting our weekly Fast News (unless/until they opt out).

If some are not getting it, it's because they've -- at one time or another in the past -- "opted out" of a Ford email request, and are blocked. They'd have to go to the FordRacing.com site and RE opt-in to Fast News.

Got all 3 of your spreadsheets, but I'm limited to the number of data updates I can do per club per month -- tho I'll submit this last one anyway. You'll find that after joining FPG awareness of your organization will rise and memberships will grow for a while until they level off. Usually, clubs send me an updated membership list once every quarter -- some even only twice a year.

I am launching the team Shelby and SHO clubs addition to the FPG site this week, and hope to add yours either just before or just after the holidays -- I will keep you posted!

I'll also be announcing your partnership with us to the 225,000 enthusiasts who will get this week's Fast News!

I'll be in touch!

John Clor
Ford Performance Group Communications Manager
www.FordPerformance.com Website Manager

GONE_N_60 12/7/09 12:09 PM

EPIC WIN!!!

bztz4m 12/7/09 12:21 PM

I guess the old expression is true.....Ask and you shall receive...So we are off to a good start.

Ron

2k7gtcs 12/7/09 01:46 PM

Sweeeeeeeeet

pilatti1 12/8/09 05:20 AM

THANKS Ron for all of your help & hard work with the GT/CS Registry etc. I am sure it is GREATLY appreciated by all :woohoo:

bztz4m 12/8/09 07:19 AM

I would like to thank all the GT/CS Registry members for sticking with me of these last two years, without everyone's help and support the site would not have been as successful as is it is now. This has been something everyone has been waiting for since the beginning and now it is getting closer to reality.

Ron

goldhillstang 12/8/09 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by bztz4m (Post 5770772)
I was reading a couple threads from 2 sites that have teamed up with FPG and from what I read this will be a LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG process. So to quote a great line from Star Trek II...... Hours will seem like Days....in our case Months will seem like Years. I am hoping I can help expedite this but don't hold your breath.

Ron

Ron, Thanks for all your hard work. Your email brought me back to this site. Hadn't been on much since the crash. This is a great bunch of people and even if it does take a while, that's OK! Cuz' you know what, my GT/CS is a keeper.:salute:

psteve 12/8/09 03:43 PM

Thanks Ron , This is a great thing you are doing for all the GT/CS members

ricksGT/CS 12/8/09 03:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:agree:[ATTACH],,,,,,,,,,:salute:[/ATTACH]

Originally Posted by psteve (Post 5776055)
Thanks Ron , This is a great thing you are doing for all the GT/CS members

bztz4m 12/11/09 06:50 AM

Ford Racing Newsletter 12/11/09

<TABLE id=Table_01 border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=700 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#333333 vAlign=top rowSpan=2 width=206>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...es/frlogo2.gif
</TD><TD bgColor=#333333 height=53 vAlign=top width=539 align=middle>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...headers_02.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" bgColor=#333333 height=53 vAlign=top align=middle>December 11 , 2009 • Volume 2 • Issue 49</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #749fd3 2px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #749fd3 2px solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 8px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #749fd3 2px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #749fd3 2px solid; PADDING-TOP: 8px" bgColor=#005696 colSpan=2><CENTER>Ford Racing.com | Ford Racing Performance Parts | Clubs & Events | Ford Performance Vehicles <!--NL--><!--STF-->| Tell a Friend <!--/STF--><!--/NL--></CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ee3a43 2px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ee3a43 2px solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 8px; PADDING-LEFT: 8px; PADDING-RIGHT: 8px; FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ee3a43 2px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #ee3a43 2px solid; PADDING-TOP: 8px" bgColor=#333333 colSpan=2 align=middle>IN THIS ISSUE: Ford Racing NewsEnhance Your RideClubs & EventsFord Performance Vehicles
http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...picturerow.jpg
</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#4d4d4d><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 8px; PADDING-LEFT: 8px; PADDING-RIGHT: 8px; PADDING-TOP: 8px" colSpan=2><TABLE style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top width="62%" align=left><TABLE style="FONT: 8pt Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=436 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; TEXT-TRANSFORM: uppercase; FONT: bold 12pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ee3a43">Ford Racing News </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff">Ford Racing Makes Big News at PRI Show
This weekend, racing and performance industry professionals gather in Orlando, Fla., for the Performance Racing Industry (PRI) trade show. In the spotlight is the new Ford Racing-developed Pro Stock Engine. On hand is noted Ford Motor Company engine engineer Mose Nowland, who says initial results from the first developmental version of the new Ford Pro Stock engine following its debut in Pomona, Calif., last month have more than met expectations. We sat with Mose and here's what he had to say. Naturally, at an event such as PRI, there's plenty more Ford Racing business discussed. Click here to read a summary of North America Motorsports Director Brian Wolfe's significant news to the racing community, as unveiled at PRI.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff"> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff"> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff"> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff"> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff">MIkko Hirvonen Wins Race and Driver of the Year Honors
Ford Racing's Mikko Hirvonen ended his rally season in victorious fashion this week by sealing a double win at the Memorial Bettega Rally in Italy. The 29-year-old Finn powered his Ford Focus RS World Rally Car to victory in the floodlit sprint in Bologna, before returning the next day to win the main event in front of a 30,000 crowd. For good measure, Hirvonen was named International Rally Driver of the Year for 2009.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" align=right>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...ges/morelg.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff"> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff"> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff"> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff"> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff">Dealers Race to Sell Cars, Just Like Henry Ford
The concept of using racing to help sell cars and trucks is not new. In fact, for Ford and its dealers, the concept goes back 108 years. In 1901, Henry Ford himself built a race car called "Sweepstakes" (right) and defeated Alexander Winton, the greatest racer of the time. That victory attracted investors to the ideas he had for a car company and two years later, Ford Motor Company was born. Dealers like Bob Tasca, Jim Click and Steve Olliges are successfully using this concept today.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" align=right>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...ges/morelg.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff"> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff"> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff"> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff">Greg Biffle and Team Finish 2nd in Class; Ford Dominates
Greg Biffle made his off-road racing debut last weekend in the Henderson Fabtech Desert Classic, which was sanctioned by the Best in the Desert Racing Association. Biffle, along with teammates Rob MacCachren and Steve Olliges, finished second in class behind the wheel of the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor R, behind another Ford truck. Overall, Ford trucks won all nine classes and produced eight class champions. That is total domination, folks. (File photo)
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" align=right>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...ges/morelg.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff"> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff"> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff"> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff"> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff">Kasey Kahne is back in a Ford
Kasey Kahne will be making his on-track debut with a Ford Fusion during a Goodyear tire test next week at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif. Kahne, who finished 10th in the recently concluded NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, recently spoke with Ford Racing about Richard Petty Motorsports switching to Ford.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" align=right>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...ges/morelg.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" align=left>Sportsman Spotlight - Cale Aronson
Cale Aronson debuted his all-new 2010 Pro Stock Mustang at the PRI show. We saw earlier in the year Cunningham Motorsports unveil their NHRA cars but Cale is the first competitor to finish a ride for ADRL, the returning AHRA and NMCA competition. Built by Jerry Haas with a Kaase big-inch mill we expect Cale to do very well next season. Look for more on Cale's 2010 Mustang and all the hot rides at PRI in upcoming issues of Fast News.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff">The Life of Sparky Plug - Banquets, Biffle and Big Blocks
There was a banquet? Somebody, then, must've forgotten to tell The Biff, because he was in Las Vegas with his driver's shoes. Perhaps Greg Biffle thought the early December trip to Vegas was just a quirk in the new schedule, because, on Saturday, in the desert, The Biff was doin' what The Biff does best: He was racin'. Uh, in the desert. Call it the ultimate dirt track.</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" align=right>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...ges/morelg.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top width="76%" colSpan=2><TABLE style="FONT: 8pt Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=260 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...mages/pic1.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...mages/pic2.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...mages/pic3.jpg
http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...mages/pic4.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...mages/pic5.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...mages/pic7.jpg
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#749fd3 height=3 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 8px; PADDING-LEFT: 8px; PADDING-RIGHT: 8px; PADDING-TOP: 8px" bgColor=#333333 colSpan=2><TABLE style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top width="63%" align=left><TABLE style="FONT: 8pt Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; TEXT-TRANSFORM: uppercase; FONT: bold 12pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ee3a43" width="100%">Enhance Your Ride </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff">M-6007-X302 340 HP CRATE ENGINE
Ford Racing is proud to introduce the new value leader in 302 based crate engines. With an MSRP of $3,495, where else can you get Ford Racing quality and 340 HP? This seasoned block is mated with a precision ground crankshaft, forged Mahle pistons, forged steel connecting rods, a hydraulic roller camshaft, aluminum heads and polished aluminum valve covers to name just a few of the features. To see all of the specifications, visit the parts detail page.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top width="37%"><CENTER>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...mages/pic8.jpg </CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top align=left><TABLE style="FONT: 8pt Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT: 10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" width="100%">2005 FR500C Die Cast Model
As a testament to Ford Racing engineering and durability, the Mustang FR500C stormed the Grand-Am Road Racing KONI Challenge. Right out of the box, 2005 proved to be a remarkable season for the FR500C as this factory-engineered race car won 5 races on its way to garnering the "triple crown" - the Drivers', Team, and Manufacturers' Championships! Own a piece of history through this highly detailed die cast model of the FR500C Mustang scaled at 1:18. It will make a great gift!
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...mages/pic9.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top align=left><TABLE style="FONT: 8pt Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT: 10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" width="100%">Custom Lighted Sill Plates for your Mustang
For a gift or for yourself, Ford Mustang illuminated and customized sill plates with LED lighting will illuminate your personal logo on an aluminum finish appliqué. Name is laser etched into the appliqué and is illuminated with multi-color lighting that is compatible with 2010 my-color ambient lighting system if equipped.
  • Add personal style to your Mustang with custom laser-etched logo that illuminates
  • Compatible with my-color system for 2010 models
  • Available to choose 1 color for 2005-2009 Mustang: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, White, Purple and Ice Blue
  • Contains 2 fully assembled driver's and passenger's side scuff plates - with custom name on both
  • Resistant to scratching and scuffing; protected from UV fading; tested to OEM engineering standards
To order Custom Mustang Sill plates, or shop Ford Racing's inventory of books and other collectible items, visit www.fordshowparts.com.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...ages/pic10.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#749fd3 height=3 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 8px; PADDING-LEFT: 8px; PADDING-RIGHT: 8px; PADDING-TOP: 8px" bgColor=#4d4d4d colSpan=2><TABLE style="FONT: 9pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=715><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top width="100%" colSpan=2 align=left><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; TEXT-TRANSFORM: uppercase; FONT: bold 12pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ee3a43" colSpan=2>Clubs and Events </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" vAlign=top width="63%">Ford Performance Group Web Site Adds Team Shelby
and SHO National Owners Club - with More to Come!

Two of the five planned 2009 additions to the Ford Performance Group of enthusiast organizations are now being featured on Ford Racing's special club web site. We're pleased to announce that Team Shelby and the SHO National Owners Club have joined the ranks of five other Ford-based clubs being promoted on www.FordPerformanceGroup.com with their very own club page. And we're on track to add three more groups of Ford enthusiasts very soon - the Mustang "GT/CS Registry.com," plus the "Ford GT Forum.com," and then the "Mustang SVO Owners Association" - which will push our total to 10 clubs!
Next up, you'll soon find ALL clubs in the Ford Performance Group appearing together on our home page, which means you'll get complete club info on Team Shelby and the SHO Club - as well as the Special Vehicle Team Owners Association, the Mach 1 Registry, the International Mustang Bullitt Owners Club, the Motor City Marauders and, of course, the Mustang Club of America - simply by clicking on their club logo on our site. We'll also be bringing you an inside look at the Ford performance vehicle owner lifestyle through upcoming additions to our Newsroom, so make sure you bookmark www.FordPerformance.com and check back often - because we're driving Ford passion!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

pilatti1 12/11/09 07:10 AM

AWESOME!!!!!! I got the newsletter this morning as well - nice thing to wake up to

Thanks again Ron :hail:

y2kcbr 12/11/09 09:22 AM

yup, i got mine today as well.

y2kcbr 12/11/09 09:24 AM

ooo...a new shiny for my precious!

Custom Lighted Sill Plates for your Mustang
For a gift or for yourself, Ford Mustang illuminated and customized sill plates with LED lighting will illuminate your personal logo on an aluminum finish appliqué. Name is laser etched into the appliqué and is illuminated with multi-color lighting that is compatible with 2010 my-color ambient lighting system if equipped.
Add personal style to your Mustang with custom laser-etched logo that illuminates
Compatible with my-color system for 2010 models
Available to choose 1 color for 2005-2009 Mustang: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, White, Purple and Ice Blue
Contains 2 fully assembled driver's and passenger's side scuff plates - with custom name on both
Resistant to scratching and scuffing; protected from UV fading; tested to OEM engineering standards

Only question, which color will look best on my Vista Blue!

bztz4m 12/11/09 10:35 AM

Your welcome guys....Well we are close to having phase 2 done getting the site on Ford Performance Group site. The next phase may be the long one, getting the information from the Ford Factory..

Ron

2k7gtcs 12/11/09 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by pilatti1 (Post 5777498)
AWESOME!!!!!! I got the newsletter this morning as well - nice thing to wake up to

Thanks again Ron :hail:

+2!!!

Dougxox 12/12/09 08:04 AM

Thanks Ron for all the work. If there's anything I can do to help let me know!!!

bztz4m 12/12/09 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Dougxox (Post 5777961)
Thanks Ron for all the work. If there's anything I can do to help let me know!!!

Thanks Doug, I am thinking about trying to setup chapters across the country since we are all scattered across over the US but I am just not quite sure how to do it. If anyone has any idea or would like to help me with this idea please email me about this. I would love at some point in time to get a real get together with other GT/CS owners at a central car show like the MCA or other big show.

Ron

GottaHaveIt 12/12/09 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by bztz4m (Post 5777971)
Thanks Doug, I am thinking about trying to setup chapters across the country since we are all scattered across over the US but I am just not quite sure how to do it. If anyone has any idea or would like to help me with this idea please email me about this. I would love at some point in time to get a real get together with other GT/CS owners at a central car show like the MCA or other big show.

Ron

Maybe kinda like here on TMS where there is West East South North Canada & such maybe get something like that set up on a site like here on TMS and then hopefull it could fill up with GT.CS members ?
I just woke up so I have no idea what I'm saying right now.

examp;e:
Regional Chat (6 Viewing)
Sub-Forums: https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_old.gif West Coast, https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_new.gif Southeast, https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_old.gif Southwest, https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_old.gif Intermountain, https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_new.gif Midwest, https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_old.gif Mid-Atlantic, https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_old.gif Northwest, https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_old.gif Northeast, https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_old.gif Canada, https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_old.gif Europe

GottaHaveIt 12/12/09 09:34 AM

I think they have had my name for long time, I always get the news letters but I do like what this one says with the GT/CS in it !

bztz4m 12/12/09 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt (Post 5777988)
Maybe kinda like here on TMS where there is West East South North Canada & such maybe get something like that set up on a site like here on TMS and then hopefull it could fill up with GT.CS members ?
I just woke up so I have no idea what I'm saying right now.

examp;e:
Regional Chat (6 Viewing)
Sub-Forums: https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_old.gif West Coast, https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_new.gif Southeast, https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_old.gif Southwest, https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_old.gif Intermountain, https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_new.gif Midwest, https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_old.gif Mid-Atlantic, https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_old.gif Northwest, https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_old.gif Northeast, https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_old.gif Canada, https://themustangsource.com/images/...bforum_old.gif Europe

Yeah what you have is something I was thinking of. I modeled my idea after the NHRA division breakdown.

Northeast - DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV, RI, NH, VT, CT, ME
Southeast - LA, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN
Northcental - KY, IN, OH, MT, WI, MN, IL
Southcentral - NM, TX, OK, AR, LA, MS
Westcentral - CO, IA, KS, MO, NE, SD, ND, WY
Northwest - ID, MT, OR, WA, AK
Pacific - CA, AZ, UT, NV, HI
International - Canada, Europe

Let me know if this looks ok.

Ron

pilatti1 12/12/09 05:56 PM

Ron - that is a perfect way to divide up the country etc. Is there a list somewhere of GT/CS owners by state or should we start a new Thread of CS owners by your breakdown above?

bztz4m 12/12/09 06:44 PM

On each GT/CS by year next to the owners name I have the state where they are from but it is not in the database software so I would have to check each entry on the site to breakdown by state. But starting a new thread would be a good idea as well. If anyone would like to sign up for one of the areas just email me and your contact email address (You can create a special one just for this) so you would not have to use your personal email.

(1) Each area director would be responsible for finding other GT/CS owners in other area within their areas or find a regional director for that state to help out.

(2) Updating me with any car shows in their area so I can have the FPG update the current events calendar on the site and provide pictures of the event if they are attending it.

(3) Help promote the site through other online forums

If anyone can think of anything else I need to add to this list just reply back.

Ron

PTRocks 12/12/09 10:11 PM

Getting back to the news letter. I haven't received one, but I had turned off emails from the ford.ca site. Just to verify, did anyone else north of the border get the newsletter?

One of the items from the interview caught my attention:

Newly re-done Kent engine block for Formula Ford racing
Wow, updating a 40+ year old design just so there will be an ongoing supply. That's pretty cool.

bztz4m 12/13/09 07:11 AM

If you are not receiving the newsletter John suggested that you go to fordracing.com and sign up for the newsletter there. I believe in your case PT I did send yours on the last week so they may not have updated the distrubution list yet since he can only updated it a couple times a quarter.

Ron

Stang9999 12/13/09 07:54 AM

Hey PT. I've been getting all the e-mails here on Ontario.

bztz4m 12/13/09 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by bztz4m (Post 5778006)
Yeah what you have is something I was thinking of. I modeled my idea after the NHRA division breakdown.

Southeast - LA, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN - Contact Ted & Janine L (NC)
Pacific - CA, AZ, UT, NV, HI - Contact Ron Davis (CA)

Ron

The Southeast Region has been requested and I will take the Pacific Region,

PTRocks 12/13/09 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by bztz4m (Post 5778418)
If you are not receiving the newsletter John suggested that you go to fordracing.com and sign up for the newsletter there. I believe in your case PT I did send yours on the last week so they may not have updated the distrubution list yet since he can only updated it a couple times a quarter.

Ron

Originally Posted by Stang9999 (Post 5778425)
Hey PT. I've been getting all the e-mails here on Ontario.

Thanks for the info guys. I'll wait for a bit before getting worried. Thanks for posting the newsletter to this thread Ron.

bztz4m 12/13/09 11:25 PM

No problem I will keep posting the newsletters to this thread.

Ron

goldhillstang 12/15/09 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by bztz4m (Post 5778006)

Southeast - LA, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN
Pacific - CA, AZ, UT, NV, HI

Ron

I don't see Alabama on here??? Should that be SE region?

bztz4m 12/15/09 08:31 PM

That's correct, I have updated the websites to add Alabama to the SE Region.

Ron

elspeth 12/15/09 09:58 PM

I would fall into the Southcentral but honestly I don't think I'm up to the job guys. My husband is a 100% disabled veteran and I am disabled too. I'd love to be a part of the Southcentral group but not in charge of anything so if anyone else is in this area wants it I'll be there if I can!

bztz4m 12/16/09 08:17 AM

Most of the work would be just contacting other groups via email to exchange links and car show information that I can post on FPG and American Muscle site since I have now signed up the registry site with them for member discounts.

Ron

ricksGT/CS 12/19/09 10:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bztz4m (Post 5779866)
Most of the work would be just contacting other groups via email to exchange links and car show information that I can post on FPG and American Muscle site since I have now signed up the registry site with them for member discounts.

Ron

just asking when all is said and done ,will GT/CS oweners be able to get this ,,Attachment 71275 :dunno:

bztz4m 12/20/09 05:52 AM

From what I was told by John that would be the final goal, but at this point once the site is added to the FPG site then they have to get the production data from the factory and I can't even guess how long that would be. I read a few of the other groups who just got the certificate created and it took almost a year to get them for the members. The package included the certificate, production data and a VIN decoder but I am hoping to get something other than the VIN decoder since our cars do not have a unique VIN number that is different than a regular Mustang GT.

Ron

goldhillstang 12/20/09 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by y2kcbr (Post 5777546)
ooo...a new shiny for my precious!

Custom Lighted Sill Plates for your Mustang
Add personal style to your Mustang with custom laser-etched logo that illuminates
Compatible with my-color system for 2010 models
Available to choose 1 color for 2005-2009 Mustang: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, White, Purple and Ice Blue
Contains 2 fully assembled driver's and passenger's side scuff plates - with custom name on both
Resistant to scratching and scuffing; protected from UV fading; tested to OEM engineering standards

Only question, which color will look best on my Vista Blue!

When you get those sill plates be sure and post some pics.

texasgt/cs 12/21/09 03:24 PM

got my first news letter today, whew, I was begining to worry.

Starfire 1/8/10 10:57 AM

Any update to this?

bztz4m 1/8/10 12:49 PM

I emailed John on Wednesday and I have not heard back from him. All I can say at this point is that we are in the "Wait and see" status. I am sure he will contact me once the website has been added to the Ford Performance Group site. As for the certificates it is hard to say when that will happen.

Ron

Black Baby II 1/8/10 04:30 PM

I just received the latest Ford Racing News e mail today and no mention of anything yet. Keep after them !

bztz4m 1/13/10 12:03 PM

The Lastest from John Clor

Gang here is the lastest update from John Clor that I received today. Work is starting to add the GTCSregistry.com to the FPG site.

Hi, Ron!

Sorry for the late reply -- I'm just catching up to all the work that had piled up over the holiday!

Work has begun on your club page for my FPG web site, and when it's ready to go, we'll load your club logo on the www.FordPerformaceGroup.com home page as well. I'm announcing the GT/CS Registry's addition to FPG in tomorrow's Fast News From Ford Racing eblast, which we send out weekly to some 250,000 Ford enthusiasts.

Hopefully, raising awareness will help to spike your membership -- not to mention word of the 2011 GT/CS from the Detroit Auto Show!

Make sure you post to your members that they sign up for Fast News at the bottom of http://www.fordracingparts.com/register/default.asp

Thanks ... I'll be in touch!

bztz4m 1/14/10 07:01 PM

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT: 17px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #1279b4">FORD RACING NEWS</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cc0000 2px groove; BORDER-LEFT: #cc0000 2px groove; FONT: 12px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #cc0000 2px groove; BORDER-RIGHT: #cc0000 2px groove" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#4a4d4a><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="61%"><TABLE style="FONT: 12px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>Ford Racing Legend Bob Tasca Sr. Remembered
Bob Tasca Sr., an automotive enthusiast, Ford dealer and drag racing innovator, passed away last week at the age of 83. An automotive businessman for more than 60 years, Tasca achieved fame as a record-setting automotive dealer and as an internationally known designer of high-performance race cars. Tasca Sr. is credited with helping create the Ford Thunderbolt drag racing car, and bringing the Cobra Jet 428 engine to NHRA in the 1960s. http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...ges/morelg.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Boss 302R Takes to the Track in Daytona
This past weekend, the BOSS 302R was on track at the Grand-Am preseason test at Daytona International Speedway. With less than two weeks until the start of the 2010 season, the test stood as a critical milestone in the progress of the highly anticipated BOSS 302R. Andy Slankard, Ford Racing Engineering Supervisor, was on hand to observe the test and he offered these thoughts on the test and the car's development. To see the BOSS 302R in action, check out our video.http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...ges/morelg.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Robert Yates Enters Hall of Fame
Robert Yates will be inducted into the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame Saturday night in Concord, N.C. Yates, who is still staying active away from the race track, recently spoke about his induction with Ford Racing. http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...ges/morelg.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Max Angelelli and Ford SunTrust Team are Tops in Testing
Max Angelelli laid down the fastest lap on opening day of Grand-Am Rolex testing (unofficially faster than the track record), and he and his co-drivers made it stand up the rest of the weekend. The No. 10 SunTrust Ford Dallara team of Wayne Taylor Racing wrapped up three days of testing on the Daytona International Speedway 3.56-mile road circuit last Sunday in preparation for the Jan. 30-31 running of the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series Rolex 24 At Daytona. Ford NASCAR driver AJ Allmendinger and team clocked the third best time in the No. 6 Michael Shank Racing Ford-powered entry. http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...ges/morelg.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Champions Unite: Wilden and Caddell Teamed for Grand-Am Opener
As the highly competitive 2010 Grand-Am Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge season kicks off with the Fresh From Florida 200 at Daytona International Speedway on Jan. 29, there will be plenty of ammunition in the No. 59 Rehagan Racing Ford Mustang FR500C entry. Two-time and reigning Ford Racing Mustang Challenge Champion Andrew Caddell will team with 2009 Grand-Am CTSCC Champion Ken Wilden in the season-opening race. http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...ges/morelg.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Mustang FR500S Media Race Car to be Auctioned
A very special Mustang FR500S will be crossing the auction block at the annual Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction in Scottsdale, Arizona, January 18-24 (lot number 1027). SPX Corporation has generously donated car number 56 (of the 75 built) to be auctioned off to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. In the Mustang Challenge season finale, Gary Bennett, (right) vice president for Consignment for Barrett-Jackson, drove the car in competition. As you can see from this photo, he likes this car. http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...ges/morelg.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Ask Ford Racing - Love That 1979 Fiesta
Continuing our tradition of providing a direct link to Ford Racing, here is our first installment of "Ask Ford Racing." You ask the questions, we give the straight answers. "Thank you for the opportunity for us Ford Racing fans to communicate with you directly. I am the proud husband of a Ford Motor Credit employee, owner of a 1967 Mustang Sprint Coupe and two other Ford products. I cut my teeth with Falconer & Dunn Racing in the late 70's building NASCAR engines. I have owned a number of Fords over the years, but by far the most fun I have had with something other than a Mustang is my 1979 Ford Fiesta S." http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...ges/morelg.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top width="39%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...mages/pic1.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...mages/pic2.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...mages/pic3.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...mages/pic4.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...mages/pic5.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...mages/pic6.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...mages/pic7.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT: 16px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #cc0000"></TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 17px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #1279b4">ENHANCE YOUR RIDE</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cc0000 2px groove; BORDER-LEFT: #cc0000 2px groove; FONT: 12px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #cc0000 2px groove; BORDER-RIGHT: #cc0000 2px groove" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#4a4d4a><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="61%"><TABLE style="FONT: 12px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>Upgrade Your Brakes
Ford Racing offers brake upgrades that will dramatically transform the braking characteristics of your Ford Focus or Mustang. Based on components from the SVT parts bin, you can improve stopping power on your standard production vehicle. Upgrade kits are available for the V6 Mustang, Mustang GT and for various Focus models. They will look great and provide you with extra confidence when you apply the binders.

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>How Can You Get More?
If you're wishing your vehicle had a little more snap off the line, you may want to consider swapping out the rear end gear for something with a little more bite. The pros will tell you that upgrading the ring and pinion provides the most bang for the buck. Ford Racing gears are manufactured in the USA to give your Mustang more authority off the line and provide extra towing grunt for your F-150. They are high quality and competitively priced. Contact one of our featured dealers to learn more.

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top width="39%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...mages/pic8.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...ages/pic8a.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT: 16px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #cc0000"></TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT: 17px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #1279b4">CLUBS AND EVENTS </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #cc0000 2px groove; BORDER-LEFT: #cc0000 2px groove; FONT: 12px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #cc0000 2px groove; BORDER-RIGHT: #cc0000 2px groove" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#4a4d4a><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="61%"><TABLE style="FONT: 12px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #ffffff" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>New Fiesta and Mustang GT/CS Sparkle at Detroit Show,
Spark Interest in FiestaTribe.com and GTCSregistry.com
Sharing Ford's North American International Auto Show spotlight this week with the all-new Ford Focus and the 5.0-liter Mustang GT were two more great models that have already gained quite a following: the 2011 Ford Fiesta and the 2011 Ford Mustang GT/CS (better known as the "California Special").
The new Fiesta has already won accolades from around the world and finally arrives in the States this year. Thousands of people have been following the Fiesta's foray into the U.S. market via Ford's own
www.fiestamovement.com/ web site for months now, but other interested groups are also springing up. To that end, we suggest you check out www.FiestaTribe.com, as well as some of the other Ford enthusiast sites that we've now listed for you at http://www.fordperformancegroup.com/friends/.
Details will be coming soon about the California Special model that will be joining the 2011 Mustang lineup. In the meantime, we're pleased to announce our recognition of Mustang GT California Special fans by adding the GT/CS Registry.com web site to our Ford Performance Group of enthusiast organizations later this month. Look for info about www.GTCSregistry.com to appear on www.FordPerformance.com – and keep checking back, because we're driving Ford passion!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top width="39%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>http://www.adsmart360.net/Webcontent...mages/pic9.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Starfire 1/14/10 09:08 PM

Awesome!

bztz4m 1/14/10 09:29 PM

Yes this is great news. We are getting there and exciting things to come.

Ron

texasgt/cs 1/15/10 07:19 AM

well this was mentioned in my news letter today about the GT/CS registry.

"Details will be coming soon about the California Special model that will be joining the 2011 Mustang lineup. In the meantime, we're pleased to announce our recognition of Mustang GT California Special fans by adding the GT/CS Registry.com web site to our Ford Performance Group of enthusiast organizations later this month. Look for info about www.GTCSregistry.com to appear on www.FordPerformance.com – and keep checking back, because we're driving Ford passion!"

MR-STANG 1/15/10 08:41 AM

direct link here:

http://www.adsmart360.net/webcontent...etterlink.html

LJS

bztz4m 1/26/10 02:21 PM

Lastest update from John Clor

Here is the lastest email from John about the certificates. I sent my VIN to him to use as a protype certificate and here is some of the information that he sent me.

Hi, Ron!

We're waiting while having the GT/CS VIN data verified by the Ford program manager, Mark Wilson. We're also designing the new GC/CS certificate -- I'll keep you posted on our progress, and will run your VIN through the new system we're setting up.

VIN# 1ZVHT82H575229344 shows:

Production -- #1228
Coupe Prod. -- #898
Color (White) Prod. -- #249
Exterior: Performance White Clearcoat
Interior: Black / Parchment
5-speed manual trans

FYI -- We were asked NOT to do any Shelby GT, KR or SuperSnake certificates, as Shelby American wants to do those themselves. We DO offer the certificates (and even some window stickers) on the Shelby GT500s, as those are fully designed and produced by SVT and built by Ford.

Should have you club pages ready to go in only a few more days!

-- Best

John Clor
Ford Performance Group Communications Manager

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

GottaHaveIt 1/26/10 04:08 PM

Nice Stuff !
http://www.fordperformancegroup.com/...rtificates.pdf
if that link show a pdf Certificate that would be way Cool for an old fart like me. lol

bztz4m 4/13/10 02:43 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Well after 5 long months and 2 years of hard work the one thing everyone has been waiting for has arrived. The Official Ford Certificate for the GT/CS Owners. I am attaching a copy of the items that is included in the package which you will be able to purchase soon. I have given John the OK on the certificate so he should have an announcement with Thursday's Ford Racing weekly email on how and when you will be able to order your Certificate from FPG.

Here is the details on what is included and how to order after it is announced.

With the Ford Performance Group's Mustang GT/CS Certificate Package, you get exactly what we had sent you -- Ford Performance Group Welcome Letter, Official Ford Certificate of Authenticity (signed by Edsel Ford II) with owner-specific VIN build data, GT/CS VIN Decoder Sheet and Ford Performance Group GT/CS Body/Color/Trim Production Data Sheet for either 2007, 2008 or 2009 Mustang GT/CS model years, depending on VIN supplied.<O:p</O:p
<O:p></O:p>
Cost is $45, but club members get a 15% DISCOUNT for purchasing ($38.25). Can be ordered with credit card through the Ford Performance Info Center (1-800-FORD-788) or (very soon) online at www.FordShowParts.com

Ron
<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

MR-STANG 4/13/10 02:51 PM

Looks OK, I was hoping for a little more pizzaz. It looks like something you could easily bang out with Adobe software. I'll still get it though : )
LJS

pilatti1 4/13/10 02:52 PM

That is soooooo cool...:) Nice job Ron & thanks for all of your hard work & effort on this project.

bztz4m 4/15/10 04:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is the picture of the updated Certificate from FPG.

2k7gtcs 4/15/10 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by bztz4m (Post 5847120)
Here is the picture of the updated Certificate from FPG.

:drool:

You sir are the man! :nice:

pilatti1 4/19/10 01:50 PM

Thanks again Ron for your hard work, determination & efforts. I placed my order this afternoon. :lol:

bztz4m 4/19/10 02:46 PM

Good to hear guys I hope you all enjoy the package.