2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

Add 1 more GT/CS to Canada. Im moving!

Search this Thread

Old 4/18/08, 03:46 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
**** you white guys need to learn how to deal with other races. I think you guys have been so use to being the majority and the ruling class for so long that you feel threatened at any sign of another race outnumbering you, or even becoming visible for that matter. You guys need to learn how to accept it. Vancouver is basically packed with Chinese, and East Indian immigrants who have come to the city and become millionares. They have basically cornered many of the major markets in BC. Such as farming, lumber mills, and construction. IN addition to that you guys are having less and less kids not only in NA but all over Europe. Whilst Inida and China are not only expanding population wise, but also economically. Soon an influx of Baby Boomers retiring, accomapnied with countries like Canada and the US not being able to support the aging population, and not being able to provide enough of a young workforce, there will be no other choice left other than to swing the doors of immigration open even wider. Bottom line is get use to being a minority.
Old 4/18/08, 07:31 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I didnt say one negative thing about any race. I said and stated the fact. If you cant handle that, then that's your problem, not mine. I didn't/dont care if there was 1 million chinese people, 4 billion black people, 3.5 trillion russians and just myself. I have lots of friends from just about every race possible. The fact was, is that the only other white person I saw was my girlfriend at the time. It was my first time in Vanc, and I didnt realize how much culture there was there.

And P.S, We haven't been the majority or ruling class for a long A$$ time. The racists might claim that we are, but we truly know who is getting all the benefits.
Old 4/21/08, 02:16 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Clark Kent
**** you white guys need to learn how to deal with other races. I think you guys have been so use to being the majority and the ruling class for so long that you feel threatened at any sign of another race outnumbering you, or even becoming visible for that matter. You guys need to learn how to accept it. Vancouver is basically packed with Chinese, and East Indian immigrants who have come to the city and become millionares. They have basically cornered many of the major markets in BC. Such as farming, lumber mills, and construction. IN addition to that you guys are having less and less kids not only in NA but all over Europe. Whilst Inida and China are not only expanding population wise, but also economically. Soon an influx of Baby Boomers retiring, accomapnied with countries like Canada and the US not being able to support the aging population, and not being able to provide enough of a young workforce, there will be no other choice left other than to swing the doors of immigration open even wider. Bottom line is get use to being a minority.
Ummm kickback a little dude. No one is talking $hit about anyones race. I'm Latin American and I live in Los Angeles where there is a flood of colors here, even more than Vancouver. I have black cousins and my best friend is Chinese American. you really think I'm afraid of being a dominant race?
Old 4/22/08, 08:30 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
I'll have to get you my special parking on our ferry system, see lmao these are a bit old they were my 05 GT , but I think I have the only one on the Island with a Silver Horse rear honey comb panel ,Comox had the first GT/CS on the Island & I get the I had the first White one because I ordered it as soon as I fell in love with them . Driving in Vancouver is nuts soo many cars and people One really has to be awake behind the wheel.
Attached Thumbnails Add 1 more GT/CS to Canada. Im moving!-how-not-park-021.jpg   Add 1 more GT/CS to Canada. Im moving!-how-not-park-024.jpg   Add 1 more GT/CS to Canada. Im moving!-silver-horse-racing-panel-010.jpg  
Old 4/26/08, 09:59 AM

BLCKNED, a big welcome from the Big Island across the pond. I spend the winter in AZ and a couple of months ago I bought a 07GT/CS. Just going through the process registration and inspections. One thing you will notice up hear, is there are not too many CS. While you are up hear, check out the website Mustang Canada. It will give you the opportunity to meet a lot of Mustang enthusiasts.
Old 4/27/08, 01:29 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
I'll have to get you my special parking on our ferry system, see lmao these are a bit old they were my 05 GT , but I think I have the only one on the Island with a Silver Horse rear honey comb panel ,Comox had the first GT/CS on the Island & I get the I had the first White one because I ordered it as soon as I fell in love with them . Driving in Vancouver is nuts soo many cars and people One really has to be awake behind the wheel.

+11111111111 on the driving in vancouver
Old 4/28/08, 12:45 AM
Bullitt Member

Well I live in Los Angeles, and if I've been able to survive this long I should own those roads in Vancouver. I need to get used to those flashing pedestrian crosswalks though. Oh and there are no legal U-turns??

Gotta love the BC Ferries. My girlfriends parents live in Nanaimo, so I know I'll be needing that special pass. LOL Do you just bring your own cones with you?

Old 4/29/08, 01:19 PM

When you come to Nanaimo, give me a shout. We live in Lantzville, 9 miles north of Nanaimo. Our son just transfered to Hollywood from San Francisco. He's managing the Mac store there. It would be nice to have another GT/CS in the driveway. The barbeque is ready and it would be a pleasure to introduce you to MR.Seemans honey brown lager. Our home # 250 390-4153 and cell 250 729-5775. Regards Barrie
Old 7/1/08, 01:49 AM
Bullitt Member

Well I made it! It's going to take some time to get used to the kilometers and speed limits. 70km? Really? On the highway??
Old 7/1/08, 01:50 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by reddog
When you come to Nanaimo, give me a shout. We live in Lantzville, 9 miles north of Nanaimo. Our son just transfered to Hollywood from San Francisco. He's managing the Mac store there. It would be nice to have another GT/CS in the driveway. The barbeque is ready and it would be a pleasure to introduce you to MR.Seemans honey brown lager. Our home # 250 390-4153 and cell 250 729-5775. Regards Barrie
My girlfriends parents live in Nanaimo.
So I'll be sure to stop by. I have already sampled your fine honey lager. Very palatable. I've got Alexander Keith's crowding my fridge now
Eye opener at how much more expensive beer is up here!
Old 7/1/08, 05:15 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by BLCKNED
Well I made it! It's going to take some time to get used to the kilometers and speed limits. 70km? Really? On the highway??

hahahhah Second Narrows Bridge speed limit. Gotta love it..not really. So your in N.Van right? Im always out there working, you should stop by sometime. Where in N.Van again?
Old 7/3/08, 11:00 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Clark Kent
hahahhah Second Narrows Bridge speed limit. Gotta love it..not really. So your in N.Van right? Im always out there working, you should stop by sometime. Where in N.Van again?
Yeah that's the bridge alright. How did you like that 6 hour delay on Canada Day?
I live just off Mt. Seymour Hwy. Where do you work?
Old 7/3/08, 11:14 PM
Mach 1 Member

close to there...really close. ill pm you where if you wanna drop by. Yeah that friggin chick wanted to jump. I was with my gf so I just went and hungout at the Canyon until it opened back up
Old 7/3/08, 11:15 PM
Bullitt Member

Well glad you made it

Welcome again. as far as the beer goes dont worry about how much is cost worry about how drunk you will get. im sure Clark Kent will help you out, as I sure you know all of us BC'ers are easy going. Enjoy you stay here and maybe I see you on the Island when you visit Nanaimo, check out, VIStangers.com our island forum and there is a show on July 13th at Beaver Lake come check it out.
Old 7/3/08, 11:16 PM
Bullitt Member

hey Clark Kent,

Did you get your rims yet?
Old 7/4/08, 11:48 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by BLCKNED
Just look at the tintsy numbers inside of the outer odometer it may help to swith your info on cluter from eng to metric. or pay a wack of money to have it all converted or accimulated like the Borg ! Welcome to Beautiful BC PS when traveling on the Ferrys use your charm smile nice and ask if at all if its possible to be on a lower deck # 2 at least you may end up behind a semi and get some buffer for the door swing.and watch it if the ship turns too fast my kid is behind the wheel again lmao

Last edited by GottaHaveIt; 7/4/08 at 11:52 AM.
Old 7/4/08, 01:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by cheekie
hey Clark Kent,

Did you get your rims yet?

Yeah I actually got them put on yesterday I will be posting pics soon
Old 7/5/08, 11:02 AM
Bullitt Member

great I cant wait to see them. I have to wait til next week for mine to get here.
Old 7/6/08, 06:00 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by cheekie
Well glad you made it

Welcome again. as far as the beer goes dont worry about how much is cost worry about how drunk you will get. im sure Clark Kent will help you out, as I sure you know all of us BC'ers are easy going. Enjoy you stay here and maybe I see you on the Island when you visit Nanaimo, check out, VIStangers.com our island forum and there is a show on July 13th at Beaver Lake come check it out.
That site didnt work for me. Is that the right URL?
I'm definitely going to try and make it over for that show. There's a big one in Langley right? Any info on the date and time for that?
Old 7/7/08, 01:07 AM
Mach 1 Member

The GVMA'S 26th Round Up
"THUNDER IN THE VALLEY"
Sunday, August 17th, 2008
THUNDERBIRD SHOW PARK
248TH ST. & 72ND AVE.,
LANGLEY, B.C.

Quick Reply: Add 1 more GT/CS to Canada. Im moving!