2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

2 Questions on the GT/CS

Search this Thread

Old 6/28/08, 12:18 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Jim, car looks sharp!!! Any plans to get blue side stripes that are either OEM style or rocker stripes that say "GT/CS" at the front? It would finish the looks really well.
Thanks - Yes I have thought about it a lot but still like the clean sides too - we parked beside a Shelby GT (Barrett Jackson Special Edition) today that the local dealer brought up from the states and that rocker stripe might look great with a GT/CS on it. I haven't seen any blue striped cars with the OEM style in blue - has anyone else?
Old 7/1/08, 11:09 AM
CAL
GT Member

Originally Posted by whiterun
Thanks - Yes I have thought about it a lot but still like the clean sides too - we parked beside a Shelby GT (Barrett Jackson Special Edition) today that the local dealer brought up from the states and that rocker stripe might look great with a GT/CS on it. I haven't seen any blue striped cars with the OEM style in blue - has anyone else?
Man, your car looks awesome. I was wondering what it would look like with the side-stripes removed and lemans-type stripes added.

You've sold me. I'm going with the silver shelby GT lemans stripes and on matching silver "CS/GT" on the rockers. I did see a guy who took his black CS/GT who added gold lemans and rocker (CS/GT) stripes.....looks awesome.

Your car was the first I've seen with the side stripes removed. Look very nice!
Old 8/15/08, 02:45 AM
V6 Member

Yep been thinking about for awhile - here's a photoshopped look at it with the powered by Ford emblem's that you can't find anymore!
Attached Thumbnails 2 Questions on the GT/CS-striped.jpg  
Old 8/15/08, 02:50 AM
V6 Member

Thanks Cal! It was a blast at the track too!
Attached Thumbnails 2 Questions on the GT/CS-img_0413.jpg   2 Questions on the GT/CS-img_0391.jpg  
Old 8/18/08, 08:52 PM
V6 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

Originally Posted by mustang jack
Question #1> What color Shelby stripes ??? Black Or Blue. I will be getting one or the other. Let's see pics if possible.

Question #2> Does the GT/CS have a different intake compared to a stock GT?

Thanx,
Jack
I have not seen white with gold stripes yet or white with highland green. Here is your perfect chance to be different. White with baby blue or even white with teal green will set you apart! Now white on white would be a waste of time but white with chrome/platinum colored stripes might be worth it.
Old 8/18/08, 08:55 PM
V6 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Red face Dog Forgot about the Purple Haze!

Oh my bad! I am originally from B-more. Lets honor the ravens with white and purple stripes. The next time your by Ravens Stadium some Raven loving Mustang fans will be forever happy! Since you are in the local area of Baltimore Streer Mods ( the comapny that makes and installs the stripes ) it will be a cinch for them to test fit to make sure the purple is the shade you need! Man they probally could even make a purple GT/CS side stripe
Old 8/19/08, 01:23 PM
V6 Member

Not white but an example of the GT/CS rocker stripe.