Grabber Orange Grabber Orange 2007+ Mustangs

why???

Search this Thread

Old 2/20/07, 05:02 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
why???

aren't we all over at www.grabberorange.net why we posting over here ?
Old 2/20/07, 05:39 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I post here to reach a larger audience.

New G.O. owners may not always find us at GOnet. Posting here at TMS helps to spread the word.

Besides, why not spread our joy amongst our fellow Mustangers?!

Everyone needs a little G.O. in their life.

And lets not forget, Brad has one of the BEST Mustang sites on the net! There may not have been a GOnet without The Mustang Source!

Mark

Old 2/20/07, 09:52 PM
Dethroned Nascar Guru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If you just post there then non Grabber orange owners like myself probably won't get to see and hear about your new cars. Although I don't own one, I still like seeing new pix.

Thanks to pitpup's sharing at TMS, we learned about the Grabber Blue and Amber Gold cars

Nothing wrong with posting in both places.
Old 2/20/07, 10:05 PM
Mach 1 Member

I'm glad the GO guys post here as well! It bring larger amount of viewers and we see what GO owners are thinking!
Old 2/21/07, 05:23 AM
Cobra Member

GrabberOrange.net is like our own little playground. It's really meant for readers to get a maximum overload of Vitamin C. You know. "All orange, all the time." But we do have a few forums for non GO stuff. There are practically no rules over there other than common sense and good taste. I still post here because many folks are not energetic enough to come over and search for stuff. I also like this site because it talks about all Stangs and I can pick up some good tips, especially on gofast mods and such. As for lookfast mods, well, we're writing the book over there, aren't we?

I noticed that even before I launched GO.net, there were very few new posts here in the U3 section. So we're not really taking anything away from Brad. We're merely giving the GO fanatics a place that when they post, they're pretty much going to get replies. Lots and lots of replies.

You have to remember. GO is not for everyone. But for the people who have chosen it, they "can't get enough." (Thanks to Paul Rodgers and Bad Company for that last line...) We truly are of a different mindset. I'm not saying we're better than eveyone else, but we think differently. And people recognize this fact. C'mon. When's the last time somebody pulled over a black or grey Mustang and said, "Nice color!" They may have complimented them on the car itself (being a Mustang), but they don't get the driver's attention due to the color.

That said, I post about 10% of my new posts here. So if somebody wants the good stuff, they gotta come over to my house to play...

I also hit 2005Stang.com, allfordmustangs.com, modularfords.com, but very rarely now. I'm pretty much here or on GO.net...

Stan
Old 2/21/07, 05:27 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 775 Likes on 566 Posts
spam LOL
Old 2/23/07, 06:13 PM
Bullitt Member

I wish I had time for other forums, but I am real happy with TMS and GO.net, and I only have so much time to spend on forums during lunchtime! BMC always interested me too, I read over there in ghost mode from time to time...
Old 2/23/07, 06:51 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Safarisun
I post here to reach a larger audience.

New G.O. owners may not always find us at GOnet. Posting here at TMS helps to spread the word.

Besides, why not spread our joy amongst our fellow Mustangers?!

Everyone needs a little G.O. in their life.

And lets not forget, Brad has one of the BEST Mustang sites on the net! There may not have been a GOnet without The Mustang Source!

Mark

That is a sweet looking car man.
Old 2/28/07, 12:20 AM
Mach 1 Member

why?
i was just on GOnet, i like TMS better.
more pics
Old 3/1/07, 08:00 AM
Bullitt Member

Repent, Sinner!
Old 3/1/07, 03:00 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by n00bstang
why?
i was just on GOnet, i like TMS better.
more pics
Kevin,

Let's keep in mind that GO.net launched December 13th of 2006. TMS has been around, umm, how many years now? It's only natural that Brad would have tons more pictures. So of course you're going to like TMS better. It appeals to Stang owners in the broadest of senses.

What I don't understand is why a whipper snapper like yourself would even take the time to post in a Grabber Orange sub forum when you have a black car. (If your avatar is out of date, then I apologize!)

Unless you think you're being 'funny'. In which case I would happily suggest... "don't quit your day job!"

But hey, it's all good!
Old 3/1/07, 04:38 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
Both sites are good.One new and the other posting more all around issues.Plus the vendors.I'm sure with time there will be more and more vendor links added to the G.O. website,but it will take time and a lot of research.
You should check out The Lime Registry sometime.They are a couple of years young and already have summer conventions all over the country.Ten to twenty members showing up at a time.Wouldn't it be fun to crash one of their events and meet up with them Limers.I'm sure it would be fun.
After only three months of operating the G.O. web site,Stan has over a hundred registered members.Thats awesome! BOGO-Pat
Old 3/1/07, 04:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by pitpup
What I don't understand is why a whipper snapper like yourself would even take the time to post in a Grabber Orange sub forum when you have a black car. (If your avatar is out of date, then I apologize!)
i was in the GO sub forum because i wanted to look at GO cars. very nice color

and that's the same reason i was on GOnet. to look at some GO stangs.

I think it's an awesome color.

of course i have a personal fav. haha
Old 3/2/07, 04:47 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by n00bstang
i was in the GO sub forum because i wanted to look at GO cars. very nice color

and that's the same reason i was on GOnet. to look at some GO stangs.

I think it's an awesome color.

of course i have a personal fav. haha
We'll forgive you if you put some G.O. stripes on your ride.
Old 3/3/07, 08:32 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by GrabberOgre
We'll forgive you if you put some G.O. stripes on your ride.
I thought about trying to GO this route myself back when I was window shopping the colors. But alas, I couldn't with my feeble skills find a stripe kit color that suited me, and I figured painted stripes I couldn't afford, so...
Old 3/6/07, 03:13 PM
Bullitt Member

now I guess I'll post what I gotta say or show at all 3 of the sites I visit... grabberorange.net / 2005stang.com and here ..everybody likes to see a shiny mustang so I'll post some pics of my efforts!!!