Grabber Orange Grabber Orange 2007+ Mustangs

07 Grabber Orange GT Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 7/2/06, 11:44 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 Grabber Orange GT Coupe

My neighbor/friend, Michael, bought a Grabber Orange GT yesterday. This color is so hot in person. I took some pics for him along with my Silver GT.
Attached Thumbnails 07 Grabber Orange GT Coupe-girlscars.jpg   07 Grabber Orange GT Coupe-stangs.jpg   07 Grabber Orange GT Coupe-stangs2.jpg   07 Grabber Orange GT Coupe-stangs3.jpg  
Old 7/2/06, 06:14 PM
Cobra Member

Really diggin' the 4th pic with both front ends staring at you... I love the fronts of these cars, especially with the lighter colors. Good luck and enjoy!

Old 7/2/06, 06:32 PM
Team Mustang Source

Yeah, I love the stance of these vehicles from every angle. I'll try and get more pics later.

When is your car going to be delivered? You will absolutely love that color.

Michael stopped in at the dealership without the intention of buying a Mustang. Salesman comes out to talk to him and mentions the Grabber Orange inside on the showroom floor. He walks in and is speechless. Now, I must admit that I would never own an orange car, but it is absolutely awesome. The color just works on the S197. Michael asked the salesman how much he would come off of the sticker, and the rest is history.
Old 7/2/06, 06:56 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by SilverBossGT
When is your car going to be delivered?
Got my fingers crossed for Christmas...

As in Christmas in JULY! (the 6th, give or take...)
Old 7/3/06, 06:03 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by pitpup
Got my fingers crossed for Christmas...
As in Christmas in JULY! (the 6th, give or take...)
Hey pitpup, you are always cracking jokes. I guess you have to do something to maintain your sanity for these waits. What I just realized today is that had it not been for the 2 week factory break, my machine would be built on July 4th. I saw my first grabber orange machine yesterday. V6 Vert with a cloth top and spoiler delete. I was driving the other direction and I felt my left eye twitch as it was catching a glimpse of something that it wanted to look at. As much as I like the GO, I also am getting to like the Vista Blue...Wish I could change skins on the pony like you can your media player...

Used to catch yellow cars all the time when I got my Canary Yellow '95 GT. And I thought that 210 HP was a lot.

I used to be able to park my canary in front of my office building. At 2 o'clock in the afternoon, one of my co-workers would invariably ask me to move my car because the sun was too bright shining off of it and blinding them... LOL...I figure that this will probably happen again once the GO arrives...
Old 7/3/06, 06:05 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Another hater
Old 7/3/06, 07:21 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 1969 Mustang Mach 1
Another hater
Edson,

Put down the crack pipe and speak in complete sentences. I have no clue who you be a hatin'...

I mean, if they're worth hatin', let me know who it is so I can join in on the party...

Right now, I'm hatin' those dang fools who off-load the rail cars! You know, the slomofo's who
handle the FoMoCo's...
Old 7/3/06, 07:33 AM
Cobra R Member

Edson,

Put down the crack pipe and speak in complete sentences. I have no clue who you be a hatin'...

I mean, if they're worth hatin', let me know who it is so I can join in on the party...

Right now, I'm hatin' those dang fools who off-load the rail cars! You know, the slomofo's who
handle the FoMoCo's...
yeah my car is built waiting for a rail car too, supposed to be here on july 24, but we'll see..............
Old 7/3/06, 07:41 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by SilverBossGT
My neighbor/friend, Michael, bought a Grabber Orange GT yesterday. This color is so hot in person. I took some pics for him along with my Silver GT.
Great pics. Thanks for posting!
Old 7/3/06, 07:42 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by flashfearless
As much as I like the GO, I also am getting to like the Vista Blue...Wish I could change skins on the pony like you can your media player...
The more I see it, the better I like it (Vista Blue that is). That said, my wife now wants a Grabber Orange Mustang.

Chip
Old 7/3/06, 07:44 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Edson,

handle the FoMoCo's...
I hate the guy that dented a GT-H when unloading the car.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/06/...kes-a-beating/
Old 7/3/06, 09:49 AM
Dethroned Nascar Guru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ok, that response made me look at your profile and now it all makes sense. You are 14 years old.
Old 7/3/06, 02:07 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by AFBLUE
Ok, that response made me look at your profile and now it all makes sense. You are 14 years old.