Shelby GT 500 at MSRP

Search this Thread

Old 12/1/06, 08:44 PM
AKA 1 BULLITT------------ Legacy TMS Member

Received 343 Likes on 216 Posts
Originally Posted by FormerGmc
... By the way, have you thought anymore about getting that counseling?

Absolutely. I am humble enough to thoroughly enjoy being counseled and lectured, specially by the inferior. I think I would find the experience... liberating ,with a sense of confirmation. At the very least, it would be amusing.

Keep it cool!
Old 12/1/06, 09:15 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In your dreams pal. I'm not going to get my chain rattled over someone on the internet in my lifetime.

You did disappoint me though as I thought you would come back with something clever.

It really is all in fun, however I am sorry that you spent so much money for you two rattlly buckets of bolts. I only had one rattly car out of 26 and you got two at once.

By the way, have you thought anymore about getting that counseling?

They tell me that Bi-polar and scitzo folks have spells of superiority thinking they have the ability to ruffle feathers, insult manhood, and rattle chains all while using feminine adjectives such as sweets.

It's official, we need a jousting smily...

my car is better than your car...

when noobs attack ... coming soon from FOX
Old 12/1/06, 09:29 PM
Bullitt Member

Smile

Originally Posted by 1 BULLITT

Absolutely. I am humble enough to thoroughly enjoy being counseled and lectured, specially by the inferior. I think I would find the experience... liberating ,with a sense of confirmation. At the very least, it would be amusing.

Keep it cool!
Cool! I am sure it would be much more fun than the marriage counseling you suggested. The "specially by the inferior" part might be a bit difficult for you to deal with, as part of the manic episodes that put most folks in those sessions is an unrealistic belief in their ability and superiority.

The participants may also exhibit a bit of hyperactivity , but if you are cool, you will be able to handle it.

Perhaps we should both just be cool and drive our shelby's cuz I think that will be more fun than either of the counseling options.
Old 12/1/06, 09:52 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by futuresvt
It's official, we need a jousting smily...

my car is better than your car...

when noobs attack ... coming soon from FOX

Naw, a guy with the name of Jester who lives in alcatraz penitentiary certainly doesn't take any of this seriously.

You on the other hand may take it seriously and be an attacking noob Does your dash rattle also?
Old 12/1/06, 10:29 PM

... as part of the manic episodes that put most folks in those sessions is an unrealistic belief in their ability and superiority.

The participants may also exhibit a bit of hyperactivity ...

Facts and numbers, that's what counts. There is no way around them. And around here they back me up without having to rely on self absorbing testimonials. Anyone with half a brain will notice the difference.

As you posted, "I know I'd try to fix mine", there's a wide gap between trying and knowing how to succeed. That's what separates the have(s) from the have been(s). In other word, you just happen to be holding the short end of the stick.

Without you chocking on my superioritiy down your throat, unless you feeling orgasmic, I strongly suggest you refine your offense coordination and try to find fresh subject matter.

BTW, I almost forgot to mention, welcome to TMS!
Old 12/1/06, 11:00 PM
Bullitt Member

Facts and numbers, that's what counts. There is no way around them. And around here they back me up without having to rely on self absorbing testimonials. Anyone with half a brain will notice the difference.

As you posted, "I know I'd try to fix mine", there's a wide gap between trying and knowing how to succeed. That's what separates the have(s) from the have been(s). In other word, you just happen to be holding the short end of the stick.

Without you chocking on my superioritiy down your throat, unless you feeling orgasmic, I strongly suggest you refine your offense coordination and try to find fresh subject matter.

BTW, I almost forgot to mention, welcome to TMS!
Don't know about fact and numbers and really don't care. I am surprised that you have facts and numbers for your dash rattles though. Thats some pretty impressive superiority being demonstrated right there.

I am also very impressed that your definition of success is being able to fix dash rattles, however, I don't need to worry about that cuz mine doesn't.

That said, you enjoy your superiority fixing dash rattles in cars and I'll spend mine fixing problems in minor things like the Space shuttle, Atlas and Titan launch vehicles, military aircraft and other unimportant stuff like that.

Us unlucky short end of the stick types are usually quite happy having one of our employees either fixing or getting a dealer to fix the real important stuff like dash boards that rattle. Ah, the price of being inferior is just to much to bear.

Meanwhile I'll just have to live with being sad that my lack of a rattling dashboard has resulted in my being placed in the defensive mode that you call offense coordination.

Thanks for the welcome and I hope you enjoy that white with blue shelby as much as I enjoy mine.
Old 12/1/06, 11:30 PM

I commend your persistance but get ready for a disappointment. Are you ready? My cars have no rattles. SURPRISE!!!

Not yet, anyway. The rattle reference was to the many (whiners) as you so eloquently refer to, who have neverendingly complained about them.

Go to the GT forum, you'll have a ball implimenting your psycho-analysis on those guys. I must warn you, those guys are not as polite or restrained as I am.

Good luck, bon voyage, and hopefully you'll make lots of new acquaintances!

Old 12/2/06, 12:02 AM
Dethroned Nascar Guru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
We need some theme music http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/play/po...ound_iid.64901

Old 12/2/06, 12:58 AM
Bullitt Member

I commend your persistance but get ready for a disappointment. Are you ready? My cars have no rattles. SURPRISE!!!

Not yet, anyway. The rattle reference was to the many (whiners) as you so eloquently refer to, who have neverendingly complained about them.

Go to the GT forum, you'll have a ball implimenting your psycho-analysis on those guys. I must warn you, those guys are not as polite or restrained as I am.

Good luck, bon voyage, and hopefully you'll make lots of new acquaintances!

I'm glad your dash doesn't rattle. Guess that must mean, as stated by you, that your honeymoon was unforgettable, you are allready enrolled in marriage counseling, are optimistic and can hardly wait for future experiences, have an inclination to be defensive about a car, have ruffled feathers and an insulted manhood, have been gifted with unique virtues, no longer require being counseled and lectured by the inferior, no longer require liberating experiences, have learned how to count facts and figures, and finally, no longer are required to post self absorbing testimonials.

The bad news is that since your dash doesn't rattle, you must be holding the short end of the stick.

At least you no longer need to demonstate your complete failure at attempting your psycho-analysis on folks who's dashboards don't rattle, but hey, you excel at fixing rattling dashboard s and not just anyone can do that, and we all know there's a wide gap between trying and knowing how to succeed in a dashboard repair

Suceeding at that is what separates the have(s) from the have been(s).

Wow! and you think I might be disappointed?

No way! I'm gonna switch careers right now for about 150K a year less and come join nice guy dash board fixers dudes ASAP. I am really excited about this cuz dash board fixer dudes are polite and very restrained, even if they cannot get over themselves.
Old 12/2/06, 04:46 AM
Closet American

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
They tell me that Bi-polar and scitzo folks have spells of superiority thinking they have the ability to ruffle feathers, insult manhood, and rattle chains all while using feminine adjectives such as sweets.
By "they," I guess you're referring to the voices in your head, which would also explain why you apparently know so much about Bi-polar disease and scitzo folks (by the way, it's spelled "schizo").

Welcome to the jungle, noob.

Old 12/2/06, 06:53 AM
V6 Member

Boy, this thread went in the wrong direction. I don't know if you've noticed, but George likes to joke around. B r e a t h e. Very Good.
Old 12/2/06, 07:13 AM

I'm glad your dash doesn't rattle. Guess that must mean, as stated by you, that your honeymoon was unforgettable, you are allready enrolled in marriage counseling, are optimistic and can hardly wait for future experiences, have an inclination to be defensive about a car, have ruffled feathers and an insulted manhood, have been gifted with unique virtues, no longer require being counseled and lectured by the inferior, no longer require liberating experiences, have learned how to count facts and figures, and finally, no longer are required to post self absorbing testimonials.

The bad news is that since your dash doesn't rattle, you must be holding the short end of the stick.

At least you no longer need to demonstate your complete failure at attempting your psycho-analysis on folks who's dashboards don't rattle, but hey, you excel at fixing rattling dashboard s and not just anyone can do that, and we all know there's a wide gap between trying and knowing how to succeed in a dashboard repair

Suceeding at that is what separates the have(s) from the have been(s).

Wow! and you think I might be disappointed?

No way! I'm gonna switch careers right now for about 150K a year less and come join nice guy dash board fixers dudes ASAP. I am really excited about this cuz dash board fixer dudes are polite and very restrained, even if they cannot get over themselves.

"Stevei wants a cracker... Stevie wants a cracker... Stevei wants a cracker..."

...OK ...OK ...OK!!!

Old 12/2/06, 12:09 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by BC_Shelby
By "they," I guess you're referring to the voices in your head, which would also explain why you apparently know so much about Bi-polar disease and scitzo folks (by the way, it's spelled "schizo").

Welcome to the jungle, noob.

You are correct, it is schizoprhenia. This is fun. I've found expert dashboard repair dudes, spelling masters, failed psycho-analysis masters, and an out of work comedian who likes to joke around but appears to be overly sensitive. All because I offended the mustang gods and posted that my dash didn't rattle.
Old 12/2/06, 05:21 PM
Closet American

All because I offended the mustang gods and posted that my dash didn't rattle.
Oh come now. You did a little more than that.
Old 12/2/06, 06:13 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by BC_Shelby
Oh come now. You did a little more than that.

You are right. I chose not to ignore the comedian.
Old 12/2/06, 06:57 PM
Team Mustang Source

Getting back to topic:

I got a call from prestige-hobbies.com. They say they now have the white/blue Elite model by Mattel. I did not order it as I already found and ordered it from Pro-models.com. I should get it Tuesday.

From what I have seen, it is the most accurate (correct hood and wheels).
Old 12/2/06, 07:07 PM

I received the white/blue yesterday. If it had the production hood and the front spoiler I would have the perfect match.
Old 12/2/06, 08:12 PM
Team Mustang Source

I received the white/blue yesterday. If it had the production hood and the front spoiler I would have the perfect match.
Did you get the Mattel? IT does have the prod hood from what I have seen.
Old 12/2/06, 08:16 PM

I will order the Mattel version for Christmas.

Most likely AutoArt will eventually manufacture their own. I do prefer their products.
Old 12/2/06, 09:07 PM
Team Mustang Source

I will order the Mattel version for Christmas.

Most likely AutoArt will eventually manufacture their own. I do prefer their products.
I understand AA are nice. I went for the Elite because it was the most correct.

Quick Reply: Shelby GT 500 at MSRP