Shelby DORAs and order codes

Search this Thread

Old 2/28/06, 03:35 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DORAs and order codes beginning to trickle in. Apparently, Ford is ordering a few cars for their bigger dealerships to ensure that they will be available as soon as possible. The guy in this thread has a Blue/White on order that Ford placed for him. There is other info in the thread as well.

Blue Shelby Ordered
Old 2/28/06, 03:43 PM
AKA 1 BULLITT------------ Legacy TMS Member

Received 342 Likes on 215 Posts
Looks a bit odd having ordering codes for standard equipment.
Old 2/28/06, 03:55 PM
Team Mustang Source

IF you look at the orderguide for Mustang V6 and GT it has similar codes.
Old 2/28/06, 04:06 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
For all you Shelby convertible buyers out there, you are not forgotten. I did a little guessing on my dealer CONCEPTS vehicle ordering system. The body codes for a convertible (if not already known) is a T89. The order code for the trim is 850A. And the convertible top code, is CA. Hope this helps all who plan on ordering a convertible. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/28/06, 04:07 PM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(05fordgt @ February 28, 2006, 6:09 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
For all you Shelby convertible buyers out there, you are not forgotten. I did a little guessing on my dealer CONCEPTS vehicle ordering system. The body codes for a convertible (if not already known) is a T89. The order code for the trim is 850A. And the convertible top code, is CA. Hope this helps all who plan on ordering a convertible. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
Are all the order codes out now? Do you know when the banks open officially? Have they told you allotment yet?
Old 2/28/06, 06:22 PM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(crazyhorse @ February 28, 2006, 6:10 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Are all the order codes out now? Do you know when the banks open officially? Have they told you allotment yet?
[/b][/quote]

Hey Kevin. To answer your questions, no the other order codes aren't out yet. I just did a guessing game to get the info on the convertible. The order banks DO open up on March 13th, a Monday. and as for allotment, they haven't revealed that information as of yet. I know for sure that once we sign up for the program, we'll get our 1 car. As for total allocation, we should learn more about this sometime this month (we hope)

EDIT: To correct myself, I have the order codes for all the new options for the 2007 Mustang GT, including the California Special, and other options.
Old 2/28/06, 06:41 PM
Team Mustang Source

Thanks Jeff, I know we are close. I am just waiting to hear "come order the car." Hopefully, that will be the 13th as you stated.
Old 2/28/06, 07:08 PM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(crazyhorse @ February 28, 2006, 8:44 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Thanks Jeff, I know we are close. I am just waiting to hear "come order the car." Hopefully, that will be the 13th as you stated.
[/b][/quote]

No problem at all Kevin. I was excited as you were, when I saw those codes, (and I'm not even getting a car) from the link you posted. I was telling my sales manager and fellow sales person that I got the new Shelby codes. I can't wait to tell the fleet manager and GM in the morning. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/28/06, 07:26 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(05fordgt @ February 28, 2006, 7:25 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey Kevin. To answer your questions, no the other order codes aren't out yet. I just did a guessing game to get the info on the convertible. The order banks DO open up on March 13th, a Monday. and as for allotment, they haven't revealed that information as of yet. I know for sure that once we sign up for the program, we'll get our 1 car. As for total allocation, we should learn more about this sometime this month (we hope)

EDIT: To correct myself, I have the order codes for all the new options for the 2007 Mustang GT, including the California Special, and other options.
[/b][/quote]Can you or someone enlighten me on what is included in the "CS" option? I've heard about it, but haven't seen any details. THANKS
Old 2/28/06, 07:41 PM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrGT @ February 28, 2006, 9:29 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Can you or someone enlighten me on what is included in the "CS" option? I've heard about it, but haven't seen any details. THANKS
[/b][/quote]

Hey mrGT, until the actual ordering guide comes out, it's only guesses. From the pics, its a hood scoop, side scoop, different front bumper, and the stripe that goes across the side. The inside, don't know if the trim is different. Once the guide comes out, and that should be out within 10 days or so, now that the codes are entered into Ford's ordering system. I got the codes by going on the system, and hitting the help button. It doesn't tell you what the packages come with, just the codes. When I (or one of the other sales people on here) get the info, we will post it, for all to see.
Old 2/28/06, 08:32 PM
V6 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(05fordgt @ February 28, 2006, 8:44 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey mrGT, until the actual ordering guide comes out, it's only guesses. From the pics, its a hood scoop, side scoop, different front bumper, and the stripe that goes across the side. The inside, don't know if the trim is different. Once the guide comes out, and that should be out within 10 days or so, now that the codes are entered into Ford's ordering system. I got the codes by going on the system, and hitting the help button. It doesn't tell you what the packages come with, just the codes. When I (or one of the other sales people on here) get the info, we will post it, for all to see.
[/b][/quote]
THANKS, can't wait to see what one will look like.
Old 2/28/06, 11:27 PM
Bullitt Member

as posted on SVTPerformance.com....the actual DORA report...as promised!!

]My Webpage[/url]
Old 3/1/06, 04:19 AM
Team Mustang Source

Thanks Chris.

As I posted over there

Did you see the "US gal fuel charge price adj notice applies"?

Sounds like a gas guzzler tax to me.
Old 3/1/06, 05:20 AM
Mach 1 Member

Kevin, I don't think the "Fuel charge" part is the gas guzzler....on all the DORA's i 've had the past few years, that denotes fuel charge from assembly plant [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img] Thanks for posting [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 3/1/06, 05:42 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrGT @ February 28, 2006, 10:35 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
THANKS, can't wait to see what one will look like.
[/b][/quote]

mrGT,

You have seen this, right?
Old 3/1/06, 06:24 AM
V6 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tony Alonso @ March 1, 2006, 6:45 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
mrGT,

You have seen this, right?
[/b][/quote]No I have not...THANK YOU for posting the link!! Something I wished they would have built into the Shelby was side scoops...not stuck on's, but actually molded into the panel. This shows that at least someone in Ford likes scoops. Maybe there's hope yet....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bullittman @ March 1, 2006, 6:23 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Kevin, I don't think the "Fuel charge" part is the gas guzzler....on all the DORA's i 've had the past few years, that denotes fuel charge from assembly plant [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img] Thanks for posting [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
I like your interpretation.....
Old 3/1/06, 12:06 PM

I just went to my dealer and he stated that there is no info regaurding JOB1 yet.
Does anyone know how the power lease's "first dibbs" will work with the allocations?
If they give me A plan, Its a no brainer.

And a big HOWDEE to all who might for some unfortunate reason remember me. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 3/1/06, 02:23 PM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wildosvt @ March 1, 2006, 2:09 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I just went to my dealer and he stated that there is no info regaurding JOB1 yet.
Does anyone know how the power lease's "first dibbs" will work with the allocations?
If they give me A plan, Its a no brainer.

And a big HOWDEE to all who might for some unfortunate reason remember me. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
I remember you from here and BON. I posted in your thread about Powerlease.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bullittman @ March 1, 2006, 7:23 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]
Ohhhh, that makes sense. Good. Hope we don't get GG tax.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bullittman @ March 1, 2006, 7:23 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]
I just saw your Race challenge. I don't know. My "first on the list dealer" dropped an AMV hint on me last month. I am 4th on the list at another dealer. So, you may win afterall. Good Luck.
Old 3/1/06, 02:47 PM
Team Mustang Source

From what I heard, there will be a gas guzzler tax on the car. Exactly how much, I do not know. Probably somewhere in the $1,500 range or so.
Old 3/1/06, 03:31 PM
Cobra R Member

Thanks again Jeff for the heads up!!!!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Shelby DORAs and order codes