i drove a shelby yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 8/5/06, 05:12 PM
AKA 1 BULLITT------------ Legacy TMS Member

Received 342 Likes on 215 Posts
Originally Posted by Sharp
... I just didn't want a new person to be discouraged...
Neither do I. A lot can deduced of the intentions by the contents of a post.

I can't remember the last time a Ford, a dealer, or a vendor employee started posting here for the benefit of the members or just plain being a Mustang enthusiast without exposing the ugly side of promoting their products, agenda, or gloating, fully knowing there are other more appropriate forums within TMS.

I will not roll the welcome mat for their kind, if anything, I'll pull it.
Old 8/5/06, 06:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1 BULLITT

Very well said!!
Old 8/5/06, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by 1 BULLITT
Neither do I. A lot can deduced of the intentions by the contents of a post.

I can't remember the last time a Ford, a dealer, or a vendor employee started posting here for the benefit of the members or just plain being a Mustang enthusiast without exposing the ugly side of promoting their products, agenda, or gloating, fully knowing there are other more appropriate forums within TMS.

and it is your kind that will make some people never come back to this forum. im was NOT trying to promote my dealer or any thing like that i thought that i would share with you guys & gal that i was fortunate enough to test drive a shelby. sorry i posted such an offensive topic & i will NEVER come back to this forum as long as there are people that flame the new guys. i will go back to rangerpowersports and not have to deal with @$$ hole people. and i thought that the mustang guys would be as cool as the ranger guys i guess i was WRONG!!!!
Old 8/5/06, 11:26 PM
Mach 1 Member

wow thumbs up to you guys! now we are just as good as corvette guys to him
Old 8/6/06, 07:17 AM
AKA 1 BULLITT------------ Legacy TMS Member

Received 342 Likes on 215 Posts
Originally Posted by lilbossman
... now we are just as good as corvette guys...

HEY! HEY! HEY! Leave me out of it.
I won't sleep with any of you guys.

Old 8/6/06, 04:22 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by jwines13
and it is your kind that will make some people never come back to this forum. im was NOT trying to promote my dealer or any thing like that i thought that i would share with you guys & gal that i was fortunate enough to test drive a shelby. sorry i posted such an offensive topic & i will NEVER come back to this forum as long as there are people that flame the new guys. i will go back to rangerpowersports and not have to deal with @$$ hole people. and i thought that the mustang guys would be as cool as the ranger guys i guess i was WRONG!!!!
GO BACK AND READ YOUR FIRST FEW POST....THAT IS THE REASON SOME OF US DOUBT YOUR TRUE REASONS FOR COMING TO THIS BOARD.. AND IF YOU FEEL WE ARE $$$ HOLE PEOPLE GO BACK FROM UNDER THE ROCK YOU CRAWLED OUT OF...................
Old 8/16/06, 03:25 PM

Boy, tough crowd! Is there anyway I can increase my post count so I don't look new?
Old 8/16/06, 03:28 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by RodneyMann
Boy, tough crowd! Is there anyway I can increase my post count so I don't look new?
Post count means nothing. And you can't change your join date....so, just be you and ignore the punks who feel that their opinion is the only acceptible opinion on the board.
Old 8/23/06, 10:58 AM
Banned

Same Tired Complaints

Like none of you don't try to get the highest price when you sell anything. I sense jealousy and hypocrisy.

If you can't handle going in to a car dealership how do you get thru life?
Old 8/23/06, 11:23 AM
Mach 1 Member

Its a pretty intelligent move for a car salesman to come on here and start sh*t with Ford loyalists. FYI for those who arent aware this person joined the boards yesterday to argue with a person who started a thread about the p*ss poor service and crappy treatment he got at this salesman's dealership. I know sales are down but isnt there something they can find for you to do at the dealership instead of coming on here? Wash a car or 2 maybe?
Old 8/23/06, 12:26 PM
Team Mustang Source

The Price For This Car Is Already Falling Had A Dealer Call Yesterday And Wanted 5 Over To By It. With In A Year You Will Buy One For Below M.s.r.p. With Good Interest Rate. Time Will Tell. I Bought My Boss 1 Year Old For Half Of M.s.r.p. And They Only Made Aprox.500 Of Them.
Old 8/23/06, 01:57 PM
Cobra Member

NO WAY! Thats exciting!
Old 8/23/06, 02:27 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by IHAVEASHELBYANDYOUDONT
Like none of you don't try to get the highest price when you sell anything. I sense jealousy and hypocrisy.

If you can't handle going in to a car dealership how do you get thru life?

IWOULD'NTBRAGABOUTOWNINGABOATANCHORMORON
Old 8/23/06, 02:47 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Webba... which dealership is this... I'd like to know so I can avoid it and this salesman.

BTW Steve where in this thread does it read that anyone here can't handle going into a dealership?

Just because a customer doesn't want to deal with gouging doesn't mean they can't "handle" going into a dealership. Just means they won't buy from the dealer that's gouging... like you I would suspect.
Old 8/23/06, 03:52 PM
Banned

Why all the anger on this board? Do your jobs suck? Do your fat wives boss you around? Are your kids on drugs? Do your V6's leak oil?

You want to criticize everything and everyone and when someone wants to offer a defense you get your panties all wet!

What a miserable bunch you have here!
Old 8/23/06, 04:02 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Actually there are a great bunch of people here! Maybe after you have more than 2 negative posts you will come to understand that.

1. Wife isn't fat
2. Kid isn't on drugs
3. My job doesn't suck
4. My V8 doesn't leak oil

Have a nice day~
Old 8/23/06, 04:12 PM
Banned

if you kicked everybody out of here who had negative posts, you wouldn't have a forum!
Old 8/23/06, 04:18 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by IHAVEASHELBYANDYOUDONT
if you kicked everybody out of here who had negative posts, you wouldn't have a forum!
WRONG! That's what I like about this forum. The mods don't hesitate to warn flamers or shut down a thread that gets out of hand. Grow up and leave your ego at the door.
Old 8/23/06, 04:48 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wouldn't mind that happening here... since this has obviously devolved into petty insults... petty insults that really have no merit.

As far as "anger." I'm not angry... and if you read that into my post then perhaps you should examine yourself a little.

It seems to me that your only point of posting in this thread is to instigate an argument. I didn't give you what you want I guess, so you resort to insulting every member on this board?

I would however like to know where you work if you don't mind. That way everyone can avoid your dealership... and you.
Old 8/23/06, 07:11 PM
Cobra Member

WOW - what a bunch of children - tell you what - everyone just relax and stop acting like you know the exact intent of someone else's post - just because you interpret a post a certain way does not mean it's accurate at all....and just because we have a lot of posts doesn't make us any more right OR wrong than a newbie.....go ahead flame me if you want - but the reaction to this post is really lame....personally I wanted to hear more about how the Shelby drove - since it's going to be a long time (if ever) that I get to drive one.

Sheesh

Quick Reply: i drove a shelby yesterday