Denver's got a great bunch of Shelbys!

Search this Thread

Old 9/20/08, 09:22 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Denver's got a great bunch of Shelbys!

Today was the September meeting of the (unofficial) Colorado Breakfast Club. We're just a bunch of Shelby owners who met on Team Shelby and get together once a month for breakfast, a cruise, and some photo ops. Today we went to Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, and had 26 Shelbys show up, mostly 500s, but many SGTs as well. We had two Super Snakes, a 40th, a Barrett-Jackson vert, and a Superformance Cobra to top it all off. A great bunch of people, and the weather and scenery made it all perfect. Just thought I'd share some pics. Lots more will be available soon on the Team Shelby website under the Southwest region subforum.
Attached Thumbnails Denver's got a great bunch of Shelbys!-shelbys-023-large-.jpg   Denver's got a great bunch of Shelbys!-shelbys-025-large-.jpg   Denver's got a great bunch of Shelbys!-shelbys-037-large-.jpg   Denver's got a great bunch of Shelbys!-shelbys-039-large-.jpg   Denver's got a great bunch of Shelbys!-shelbys-044-large-.jpg  

Old 9/21/08, 06:23 PM
Team Mustang Source

Cool,

I wish I lived in Col. I'd love to drive some of those Rocky MTN roads.
Old 9/21/08, 08:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

It really is incredible here. I lived all my life in Illinois and just moved here 2 years ago. Now, I'd rather be homeless here than move back to Illinois with a good job. Not that Illinois is so awful (well, maybe it is) but I'm just so sick of it. That, and Colorado is just such a great place to live, and there are sooo many Shelbys!
Attached Thumbnails Denver's got a great bunch of Shelbys!-shelbys-016-large-.jpg   Denver's got a great bunch of Shelbys!-shelbys-037-large-.jpg   Denver's got a great bunch of Shelbys!-sgt-040-large-.jpg   Denver's got a great bunch of Shelbys!-sgt-042-large-.jpg  
Old 9/22/08, 09:20 PM
Team Mustang Source

i've never been to Col. I have been to Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Montana.

I drove a rental V6 Mustang. I decided at that point to make it a priority to take my GT500 there to drive the Grand Teton Scenic Byway. It is a beautiful road made just for such a thing.

I also like to flyfish.

I'd move to the Rockies in a heartbeat if my wife would be on board (which she wouldn't).

I am taking my car to the Smokies in just under 2 weeks. North Carolina, Tail of the Dragon, etc. That should hold me for a while.

Your car looks great with (or without) those backgrounds.

Last edited by crazyhorse; 9/22/08 at 09:22 PM.