Another great GT500 Moment

Search this Thread

Old 7/17/06, 11:15 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bpmurr
Capitalism is great until greed overtakes it which is exactly what’s going on lately.
Take a pill man. This country is pretty good in my opinion. If you don't apreciate it that's fine but don't rant about how the capitalist system is failing on a board where people just want to discuss the coolest mustang to date and what a pain it is to get one. I'm not flaming you at all but I myself am proud to sit in my car, and to live in this country. I don't believe any government is perfect but take pride in the fact that we are not blowing eachother's homes up right now.
Old 7/18/06, 12:42 PM
Team Mustang Source

I didn't say anything was wrong with the U.S. I love my country as well but I'm watching our morals slide as a whole lately. Heck we have half a country it seems like that wants to live for today. Has no understanding of the global situation and just hope it doesn't interfere with their MTV.

Originally Posted by Bennyandthejets
Take a pill man. This country is pretty good in my opinion. If you don't apreciate it that's fine but don't rant about how the capitalist system is failing on a board where people just want to discuss the coolest mustang to date and what a pain it is to get one. I'm not flaming you at all but I myself am proud to sit in my car, and to live in this country. I don't believe any government is perfect but take pride in the fact that we are not blowing eachother's homes up right now.
Old 7/18/06, 01:31 PM
Bullitt Member

Just wait it out! Those things will be sitting around with ADM for a few months. Don't see that the demand is going to be that high. Nice car but how many can afford them at these prices? I want alot of things but that doesn't mean I am going to buy them. There is a lot of want that can't afford.
Old 7/18/06, 07:53 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by mweeps
Just wait it out! Those things will be sitting around with ADM for a few months. Don't see that the demand is going to be that high. Nice car but how many can afford them at these prices? I want alot of things but that doesn't mean I am going to buy them. There is a lot of want that can't afford.
Probably not a whole lot of people. I bet when it's all said and done maybe the first 1,000 go with these crazy ADM's. Then it will start to level off. It just sucks that waiting for the ADM's to drop off requires an additional wait. If stuff gets hotter over in the Middle East, which it looks like it will, the $4.00 a gallon gas will kill the ADM's faster.