$ 90.000 In Europe.

Search this Thread

Old 6/29/06, 07:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
$ 90.000 In Europe.

hi Guys

it's Giampaolo from Italy proudly owner of gt'05 vert , do you know that in Germany the price of Gt500 coupe version is around
€ 75.000.00 so $ 90000.00 !!!

I know that is a fever but that price is too much no ??

so are you lucky to spent few dollars for the ICON.
ciao G.
Old 6/29/06, 11:57 AM
Bullitt Member

Thats Insane! waaaay too $$$$$$ much for a GT500 imo........
Old 6/29/06, 12:37 PM

That is a lot of money.
Do you see many Mustangs in Italy?
Old 6/29/06, 06:05 PM
FR500 Member

Shh! Don't let the dealers in the US know. Giampaolo, how is your Mustang viewed by Italians? Do they like the way it looks? Sounds? Just curious.
Old 6/29/06, 08:17 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by hi5.0
Shh! Don't let the dealers in the US know.
I can see the dealers now. "At $65k you are getting a deal! Heck in Europe the GT500 goes for $90k! So where do you want to sign."
Old 6/30/06, 07:35 AM

hi again
ummmm some interesting questions !
well....i bought mine to the same importscar in Germany i have spent arouns $ 53'000.00(€44.000) for my GT Vert with all the options.
In this price is included the shipping cost from Usa to German harbour - Vat - profit for the seller and many documents need for the Us cars that they hadn't the European conformity.
In Italy there are around 25/30 new Mustangs but i have see only 6 with my eyes all GT 4 coupe - 1 vert and the mine.
The impression by the people on the street is it fantastic, the look it's completly different from the European car and the peoples goes to crazy because is it usual here to listen the V8 , but any way many Ford Dealer had request to Ford Europe to have a small stock for our market because the car is very intersting but that's impossible so the last way to buy is it the Us imports car so we spent much money.
Just to know for example around € 44.000($ 53.000) here we could buy Audi A4 1.8 T !!!!!!
I think the Us dealer know very well the upcharge in the price for 2 things...they don't spend the local tax and they can sell at the same price ot the European Imp.Cars.
I'm happy so much with my Stang i'm any time exciting to go around , below here the dealer wher i bought mine that he ahs the GT500 in back order......http://www.autoscout24.de/home/index...l_ueberschrift

ciao Giampaolo
Empoli FIRENZE ITALIA
Old 7/1/06, 03:49 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by deepblue
hi again
ummmm some interesting questions !
well....i bought mine to the same importscar in Germany i have spent arouns $ 53'000.00(€44.000) for my GT Vert with all the options.
In this price is included the shipping cost from Usa to German harbour - Vat - profit for the seller and many documents need for the Us cars that they hadn't the European conformity.
In Italy there are around 25/30 new Mustangs but i have see only 6 with my eyes all GT 4 coupe - 1 vert and the mine.
The impression by the people on the street is it fantastic, the look it's completly different from the European car and the peoples goes to crazy because is it usual here to listen the V8 , but any way many Ford Dealer had request to Ford Europe to have a small stock for our market because the car is very intersting but that's impossible so the last way to buy is it the Us imports car so we spent much money.
Just to know for example around € 44.000($ 53.000) here we could buy Audi A4 1.8 T !!!!!!
I think the Us dealer know very well the upcharge in the price for 2 things...they don't spend the local tax and they can sell at the same price ot the European Imp.Cars.
I'm happy so much with my Stang i'm any time exciting to go around , below here the dealer wher i bought mine that he ahs the GT500 in back order......http://www.autoscout24.de/home/index...l_ueberschrift

ciao Giampaolo
Empoli FIRENZE ITALIA
Ciao Giampaolo e complimenti per esserti comprato una Mustang GT cabrio !
Sei uno dei pochi coraggiosi che si sono imbarcati in quest'avventura di comprare una Mustang (io sono piu' fortunato, vivo qui negli USA e per me comprarla e' stata solo una questione di andare in concessionaria ! Io ho una GT Coupe', color verde-oro, cioe' Legend Lime) in Italia e per questo ti rispetto molto.
Per quanto concerne me, sono relativemente attivo sul forum di Quattroruote e ogni tanto anche su Autoblog.it, sempre con lo stesso nickname.
In ogni caso mi fa piacere che hai deciso di contribuire anche su questo forum (mancava qualcuno che fosse dal Bel Paese ! Finora credo di essere l'unico di lingua italiana da queste parti...), che da mia esperienza e' quello migliore re. Mustang qui negli USA.

Un salutone a te e a tutta la Toscana e tanti auguri per la tua GT cabrio, ok ?

CIAO !
Alfio

PS: forza Italia contro la Germania !
Old 7/1/06, 04:06 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I still think it ain't that much,for me paying 90 thousand $ for a 500Hp beautiful,legendary sports car is still less ridiculous than paying over 120 thousand for a Mercedes SL350.(but maybe I am too young to understand those old guys who buy them)
Old 7/1/06, 04:15 PM
Mach 1 Member

I figured with the weak US Dollar that Mustangs would be relatively cheap overseas.
Old 7/2/06, 03:26 AM
Closet American

Originally Posted by Legion681
Ciao Giampaolo e complimenti per esserti comprato una Mustang GT cabrio !
Sei uno dei pochi coraggiosi che si sono imbarcati in quest'avventura di comprare una Mustang (io sono piu' fortunato, vivo qui negli USA e per me comprarla e' stata solo una questione di andare in concessionaria ! Io ho una GT Coupe', color verde-oro, cioe' Legend Lime) in Italia e per questo ti rispetto molto.
Per quanto concerne me, sono relativemente attivo sul forum di Quattroruote e ogni tanto anche su Autoblog.it, sempre con lo stesso nickname.
In ogni caso mi fa piacere che hai deciso di contribuire anche su questo forum (mancava qualcuno che fosse dal Bel Paese ! Finora credo di essere l'unico di lingua italiana da queste parti...), che da mia esperienza e' quello migliore re. Mustang qui negli USA.

Un salutone a te e a tutta la Toscana e tanti auguri per la tua GT cabrio, ok ?

CIAO !
Alfio

PS: forza Italia contro la Germania !
Now cut that out.

Old 7/2/06, 02:43 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by shatter
I figured with the weak US Dollar that Mustangs would be relatively cheap overseas.
It's not the weak dollar, it's the rarity of such a vehicle and the fact that who imports it and sells it it's not an official Ford dealership. They set the price like they like...if you don't like it, you don't have a shred of an option, because doing it yourself (=coming to the US, buying a Mustang, ship it back with insurance to your country, go thru customs, go thru the process of modifying it to make it compliant with the rules of your country, etc. etc.) it's a nightmare.
So either you pay it that amount of money or you don't get it...
Sad but true...
Old 7/2/06, 02:44 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by BC_Shelby
Now cut that out.

ehehehehe I will try...
Old 7/3/06, 02:37 AM

Talking

honestly ......i would spend that money to a GT500 !!!
the lone car that could you match is it the M6 same engine same horspower.....but double price.

below here me and my passions.....ciao G.
Attached Thumbnails $ 90.000  In Europe.-p10101652ejpg.jpg   $ 90.000  In Europe.-61-1-.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 7/3/06, 02:47 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by deepblue
honestly ......i would spend that money to a GT500 !!!
the lone car that could you match is it the M6 same engine same horspower.....but double price.

below here me and my passions.....ciao G.
I am envious that You got such a machinery and You can attend U.S-car meetings...