2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

Whats next?

Search this Thread

Old 7/16/13, 08:03 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whats next?

I have been going back and forth on what to do to my mustang next. I can either finish up the suspension with BMR LCAs and relo brackets and UCA and bracket or go for more power and get the JLT carbon fiber CAI and SCT Tuner combo from hypermotive performance who uses VMP tunes which i heard are kick *** and a lethal off road h pipe? Right now the suspension I am satisfied with. I dont get much wheelhop anymore but i can easily see the stock LCA angles are off but it doesn't seem to be that bad. I only have ~3600 miles on the car and as we all no a tune says bye bye to the warranty. However, the dealer where i purchased my car from is owned by a family friend so i doubt he'll bust my ***** for a tune as long as Ford stays outs of it. If anything serviced is required i will reflash to stock even though i no they can still tell the car had a tune on it. Do dealers automatically check for a tune or anything is you go in for service? ANyways what would you guys do, the mods i have are in my signature. Thanks