Search this Thread

Old 6/15/10 | 09:26 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by csledd
Not a single one? So we shouldn't see anyone posting "JUST GOT MY GT LOLOLOLOL"
That was my thought exactly !
Old 6/15/10 | 09:31 AM
FR500 Member

I ordered a (Canadian) Mustang brochure. I got a letter saying due to demand they are out of brochures, and they would send one when they are available again. No offer.
Old 6/15/10 | 09:36 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by PTRocks
I ordered a (Canadian) Mustang brochure. I got a letter saying due to demand they are out of brochures, and they would send one when they are available again. No offer.
Was there a brochure rebate for Canadians ?
Old 6/15/10 | 09:37 AM
FR500 Member

Originally Posted by RickyD
Was there a brochure rebate for Canadians ?
Nobody has said so, so I tried it just in case.
Old 6/15/10 | 10:14 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by FordBlueHeart
This coupon is not a public offering! This is designed to be a random mailer certificate. The only reason any of you even know about this is because of some knowledgeable and helpful people on this forum! To blast Ford for giving you the possibility of an extra $750 off is pure crap. This is a gift, not a constitutional right. The average consumer never hears about these things as ALL manufacturers do this. So when they get one, its like a freebie. Or winning the lotto.
I hear you but its still wasteful and inefficient. A better idea would be to put something in the brochure that says "You may qualify for a special offer, call Ford at: XXX-XXX-XXXX for details." You'd call and they'd ask you a few questions and if you qualified they'd enter you right into the system. If they offer you something you don't like you could ask for another offer. Win win for all. Takes the waste and anxiety out on the requesters part.
Old 6/15/10 | 10:24 AM
Bullitt Member

First try here. Good till the end of July. I can only hope its in by then lol.
Old 6/15/10 | 11:32 AM
Mach 1 Member

In my name got only BS loan offers, got two 750coupons under Wife's name.
Old 6/15/10 | 12:23 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Originally Posted by corvettedreamin
Got three today.

1) 2010 Mustang
2) 2010 Escape
3) 2011 Fiesta

Crap offers except the 0% on the Mustang for 60 months... the 2010 Mustang. Not one with the $750 coupon. BUT. . . my regional rep said she'd get me an exception to extend the offer until the car came in.

I only requested a Mustang brochure. Maybe they're sending me alternatives since they won't send me my Mustang. . .
I don't understand. Why are you not getting the coupons? Are you ordering from Ford.com and checking you intend to buy in 30 Days? I've got 3 of them, all with the coupon. I only requested 2 of them (a 2010 and a 2011 brochure) and the third one was sent to me by a local dealer with the $750 in it.

The coupon is kind of hidden, are you looking through the whole thing??
Old 6/15/10 | 12:29 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by stangfoeva
I don't understand. Why are you not getting the coupons? Are you ordering from Ford.com and checking you intend to buy in 30 Days? I've got 3 of them, all with the coupon. I only requested 2 of them (a 2010 and a 2011 brochure) and the third one was sent to me by a local dealer with the $750 in it.

Dear Jason,

I completed both the 3rd AND 4th grade on time so I'm almost certain of my reading comprehension skills for this matter. I've also graduated from college.

Yes, I know what a $750 coupon looks like. Yes, I have received them previously. My concern was that if they expire, I need to order more. I did. They didn't come.

I was 3 for 3 (but with expiration dates either passing or approaching) and with the 3 new ones (2 unsolicited), I'm 3 for 6.

Your pal,
CorvetteDreamin
Old 6/15/10 | 12:39 PM
MOTM Committee Member

aaah, I thought you never got any. Well maybe they have a cap on how many coupons they send you.
Old 6/15/10 | 12:40 PM
FR500 Member

Originally Posted by corvettedreamin
Dear Jason,

I completed both the 3rd AND 4th grade on time so I'm almost certain of my reading comprehension skills for this matter. I've also graduated from college.
Good thing your college didn't require 5th grade reading skills.

Old 6/15/10 | 12:48 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by PTRocks
Good thing your college didn't require 5th grade reading skills.

Smarta$$. They DID! That's why I did the 5th grade TWICE! I believe in being prepared.

Old 6/15/10 | 02:41 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by stangfoeva

Believe me, they don't all come with coupons. I've ordered it under five variations of my name and my wife's name and every one was a dud. My father-in-law and cousin each got one brochure and both had a coupon. It's all about luck. And yes, I did check that I want to buy within 30 days.
Old 6/15/10 | 03:04 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by emilram11
I hear you but its still wasteful and inefficient. A better idea would be to put something in the brochure that says "You may qualify for a special offer, call Ford at: XXX-XXX-XXXX for details." You'd call and they'd ask you a few questions and if you qualified they'd enter you right into the system. If they offer you something you don't like you could ask for another offer. Win win for all. Takes the waste and anxiety out on the requesters part.
I guess I don't follow what is wasteful and inefficient by Ford on this? Maybe its because I have worked 32 hours in the last 36!
If you order a brochure and you don't get a coupon, you wouldn't know there was one available! Putting a phone number in it to call and then telling you that you don't qualify for anything is stupid.
Since you found out about this special offer from here, why wouldn't you also follow the advice given here and contact a dealer and see if you qualify rather than being wasteful and continuously odering brochures you really don't want?
Old 6/15/10 | 03:50 PM
Cobra R Member

I guess I don't follow what is wasteful and inefficient by Ford on this? Maybe its because I have worked 32 hours in the last 36!
If you order a brochure and you don't get a coupon, you wouldn't know there was one available! Putting a phone number in it to call and then telling you that you don't qualify for anything is stupid.
Since you found out about this special offer from here, why wouldn't you also follow the advice given here and contact a dealer and see if you qualify rather than being wasteful and continuously odering brochures you really don't want?

Torr, put down the coffee and take a nap. Now.

Old 6/15/10 | 03:58 PM
Mach 1 Member

LOL. I'm still working. Got a softball game in 25 minutes! Need more caffiene!
Old 6/15/10 | 04:23 PM
GT Member

Eh, this is probably not even on Ford's radar so not worth arguing about (especially if you only got 4 hours of sleep... ugh). As far as the offers, my dealer told me I'd have to get those special offers through Ford but they'd honor whatever I get. I guess they could try to call Ford for me. I'm still a ways off from getting mine since I just ordered Friday so this isn't a big deal for me right now.

Hope you get some rest dude -- with dreams of running ponies!
Old 6/15/10 | 06:28 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by emilram11
Eh, this is probably not even on Ford's radar so not worth arguing about (especially if you only got 4 hours of sleep... ugh). As far as the offers, my dealer told me I'd have to get those special offers through Ford but they'd honor whatever I get. I guess they could try to call Ford for me. I'm still a ways off from getting mine since I just ordered Friday so this isn't a big deal for me right now.

Hope you get some rest dude -- with dreams of running ponies!
Sorry if I'm coming off as argumentative. Just trying to understand why it is Ford's mistake to give out a random $750 discount when someone unknowingly asks for a brochure?
I would say don't worry if you have just ordered your car. You have plenty of time before it gets here to increase your odds of getting it. Good luck! If you don't get it, don't have sour grapes as it is just like Jerry mentioned before, the Lotto.
My game is over, we won! Now I have to study for a certification test I'm taking Friday morning, but I have to work again at 3am tonight!
I just don't understand why its so important for me to inspect school Fire Alarms to make sure they work properly? ......Just kidding! I love my job!
Old 6/29/10 | 10:07 AM
V6 Member

Could someone please post a scan or high resolution picture of one of these coupons? I am trying to get one from someone at Ford and they don't know what I'm talking about and requested a sample one. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony
Old 6/29/10 | 10:12 AM
Cobra R Member

Try this:

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...re-coupon.html

Also, ask for program ID: 33142

Originally Posted by TonyB84
Could someone please post a scan or high resolution picture of one of these coupons? I am trying to get one from someone at Ford and they don't know what I'm talking about and requested a sample one. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony