Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

THANKS AMERICAN MUSCLE

Search this Thread

Old 4/8/14, 06:14 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by JCStang
Let me know what the wheels and tires are like after you get them. What additional things do you need to pay for above that cost? I'd love to get a staggered set in charcoal for my silver GT. Which tires of those sets are the best...what's the difference? Would 18 inch wheels look ok or do I need to go to 19's?
Hey there's guy here selling his PP wheels like the ones you had on your sixer. Just FYI. I know you liked those wheels. Personally, I do too. I wish my CS wheels were black instead of argent.
Old 4/8/14, 06:17 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by B's 5.0
here you go, should be delivered by end of week.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/blacka...3-mt-stag.html

Those will look killer on your car bro. Nice choice.
Old 4/8/14, 07:40 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
What I really wish is that they would make a 10 inch wide version of the stock GT wheels...I actually like them but want a wider tire for the back....
Old 4/9/14, 05:27 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by JCStang
What I really wish is that they would make a 10 inch wide version of the stock GT wheels...I actually like them but want a wider tire for the back....
I'd agree with that, I'd be all over a pair of 10" Track Pack wheels.
Old 4/9/14, 06:28 AM
Banned

Here is another example of ordering from American Muscle. I ordered AMR Wheels and Mickey Thompson Tires Monday 4/7/14 @ 3:30pm and it is now Wednesday 8:23am 4/9/14 and my Wheel, Tire Package, Mounted, Balanced, and Nitrogen filled, are already out on the UPS Truck for delivery to me today. WOOOOW, know that is fast. I will post pics after install.

Last edited by B's 5.0; 4/9/14 at 06:41 AM.
Old 4/9/14, 08:51 AM
Former Vendor

Here is another example of ordering from American Muscle. I ordered AMR Wheels and Mickey Thompson Tires Monday 4/7/14 @ 3:30pm and it is now Wednesday 8:23am 4/9/14 and my Wheel, Tire Package, Mounted, Balanced, and Nitrogen filled, are already out on the UPS Truck for delivery to me today. WOOOOW, know that is fast. I will post pics after install.
That's great! Glad to hear the Wheels are already out for delivery. Definitely post up some pictures! We'd love to check out the finished results.

-Dan
Old 4/9/14, 09:22 AM
Bullitt Member

Check the weights and balance. I was installing one of their packages a couple weeks ago and a strip of weights fell off during the install. AM made good on the re-balance. Otherwise, I'm happy with the package.
Old 4/9/14, 10:55 AM
Banned

you also live like three hours south of them. :-P It's what I love when I buy parts from AM. Being so close they arrive within two days of ordering generally. Though my Wind Deflector has been back ordered for an entire month now, which totally takes the air out of my sails here.
Old 4/9/14, 03:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TheDivaDanielle
you also live like three hours south of them. :-P It's what I love when I buy parts from AM. Being so close they arrive within two days of ordering generally. Though my Wind Deflector has been back ordered for an entire month now, which totally takes the air out of my sails here.
How true, but normally Wheel and Tire Packages take up to 5 days, I received them in less then 2 days that is what amazed me. Just posted up pics on new thread " Black Stang with Black Wheels "

Old 4/10/14, 08:35 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by TheDivaDanielle
I'm sorry about the delay! We're working on getting these back in stock as we speak. They should be shipping really soon. If you want to get an updated ETA feel free to give our CS team a call!

Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan
Old 4/10/14, 05:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by lakeguy77
Those will look killer on your car bro. Nice choice.
Thank you.

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
That's great! Glad to hear the Wheels are already out for delivery. Definitely post up some pictures! We'd love to check out the finished results.

-Dan
I have 2 New threads on them.

Originally Posted by cdiaz1069
Check the weights and balance. I was installing one of their packages a couple weeks ago and a strip of weights fell off during the install. AM made good on the re-balance. Otherwise, I'm happy with the package.
Will do. Need to take it out on the Highway. I will post results.