Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Some Questions on Mods

Search this Thread

Old 4/14/14, 04:27 PM
GT Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Some Questions on Mods

Thinking about doing a billet grille for the V6 however, all the ones I can find that are cheaper are overlays to cover the current honeycomb design. Anyone try using one of these with much success? I feel like I will be able to see the honeycomb through the billet which will defeat the purpose of the mod in the first place.

Also, I'm thinking about adding the fog lights on the lower faschia to my V6 that would come with the pony package or with the MCA package. There are two sets of fog lights on AM that look almost identical but are significantly different in price and one says its for the GT and one for the V6. Would that be because the GT can use the existing pigtail in its existing wiring harness for the extra set of lights whereas the V6 needs a whole new wiring harness? I already swapped out my light switch inside the car so that I can have auto headlights so I don't need that which was the only difference I noticed between the two products.

Thanks for all of your help in advance! I read the posts on this forum every day and they're all super helpful and a joy to read. Happy driving!