Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Real Technical Trolls

Search this Thread

Old 9/14/13, 01:13 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Moustang
People like that are dishonest and if anything make normal Mustang owners who do have legitimate complaints feel as if this forum is run by little children with their eyes closed and fingers in their ears, not wanting to hear the truth.
You are way off base. The complaint about trolls isn't about someone reporting problems with THEIR car. Every product, every company, every industry has a flaw from time to time. Many have posted on TMS about different issues, listened & learned, and got their problem resolved.

Where you become a troll is when you rag on and on and on about how bad Ford is, every car they have ever produced is rotten, you will never buy another Ford because now and forever more ALL of their products are inherently bad because if YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAR'S problem.

And most of the trolls will not even try the solutions offered, completely ignore the positive postings, and prove themselves the childish ********* you described by simply whining on and on and on ad nauseam.

And for the record, #901 has been flawless from day one, as was my 83 F150 4x new off the lot that is still pullin with 254k on the clock. I have many more positive personal experiences with Ford vehicles where brand new rigs never had to go back to a dealer or mechanic and never left me stranded for hundreds of thousands of miles of commercial abuse. Of course you don't want hear that because it's positive.

Last edited by cdynaco; 9/14/13 at 01:24 PM.
Old 9/14/13, 10:30 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts
Originally Posted by FromZto5

So he was a dude (maybe) that posted issues with the mt82? Lol... Did he even have a mustang??? Maybe he worked for GM
Search for jmatero on Google and you'll find him in countless forums for all sorts of different brands. He's the very definition of a troll.
Old 9/15/13, 05:38 AM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by kylerohde

Search for jmatero on Google and you'll find him in countless forums for all sorts of different brands. He's the very definition of a troll.
I see him now... But what's his intent tho. Pure trolling? Or does he work for a competing brand? Like GM? Lol
Old 9/15/13, 06:22 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GrnT
I have a complaint. The auto wash in my mustang isn't working like it should. It's keeps getting dirty and the sales man said it never would. I was told it might be an electrical malfunction in the water on switch. Can't ford get it right? WTF

Originally Posted by stupidgenius36

Wait...you're saying the Mustang isn't perfect? Bull****.

Originally Posted by FromZto5

I see him now... But what's his intent tho. Pure trolling? Or does he work for a competing brand? Like GM? Lol
Pure troll, has no life.
Old 9/15/13, 08:04 AM
Legacy TMS Member Moderator

Received 531 Likes on 231 Posts
Originally Posted by radioguy1
There is an excellent article in this month's "Mustang Times" (The Mustang Club of America) monthly magazine. I'm sure we have all "suspected," at one time or another, that a thread on this board - or another board - seemed "out of balance negative" and seemed to lack "genuine detail." Also we have seen problems "proclaimed" but professional help from the Ford Rep refused???? In the article, in this month's Mustang Times, by John Chlor - a journalist, he reveals that he was approached, by a foreign car manufacturer, to post "provocative threads" - falsely complaining about problems with "Fords." Having been an employee of Ford SVT, he was in a good position to "fabricate" problem posts for the internet boards. This was all part of a program to create "grass roots dissatisfaction" with Ford products (If someone says they have a problem, maybe I do too). A good reminder that "everything that glitters is not gold!" And, the phrase "I read it on the internet" has very little value as "proof."
How much did Ford pay you to post that?
Or pay someone else to pretend to be a competitor offering to pay someone to post negative stuff?