2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Real Technical Trolls

Search this Thread

Old 9/12/13, 06:41 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is easily corrected by obtaining multiple sources. Never take one person's word for something
Old 9/12/13, 07:50 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Rando
This is easily corrected by obtaining multiple sources. Never take one person's word for something
I concur with the statement quoted above which now makes it a valid internet source.
Old 9/12/13, 07:54 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by David Young
Well, i think everything i read on the internet is true.
Uh, Bonjour!
Old 9/12/13, 08:30 AM
Cobra Member

John Matero
Old 9/12/13, 10:35 AM
Cobra Member

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by Vermillion06
John Matero
He is the King of all internet media.
Old 9/12/13, 10:47 AM
GTR Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by JJZ109
Uh, Bonjour!
love that commercial
Old 9/13/13, 11:48 AM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by PonyOx

I concur with the statement quoted above which now makes it a valid internet source.
Hahahaha love it. Well argued.

Originally Posted by Vermillion06
John Matero
Originally Posted by TheReaper

He is the King of all internet media.
Who is he?
Old 9/13/13, 12:49 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by stupidgenius36
I'm skeptical of anyone that:
Owns a 2011+.
Has been on here for less than a year.
Has less than 1,000 posts.
Says something stupid more than 3 times.

Whew... I think I'm safe..
Old 9/13/13, 01:14 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Too many CAI/MT82 threads.
Don't forget the latest 6R80 thread. Looks like the trollski's had to open a new chapter.
Old 9/13/13, 02:40 PM
GT Member

Less than 1k, newer than '11, probably stupid 3+ times; so consider this a troll.

When you mentioned MCA magazine, it reminded me that at one time I thought getting an MCA edition Mustang got you membership in the MCA. Is that only true in the U.S., or is that something that never really happened, or that stopped happening a few years ago?
Old 9/13/13, 07:14 PM
Cobra Member

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by FromZto5
Hahahaha love it. Well argued.

Who is he?

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&...matero+mustang
Old 9/13/13, 08:47 PM
GT Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rando
Exactly....
Old 9/14/13, 05:20 AM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
So he was a dude (maybe) that posted issues with the mt82? Lol... Did he even have a mustang??? Maybe he worked for GM
Old 9/14/13, 06:17 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
I have a complaint. The auto wash in my mustang isn't working like it should. It's keeps getting dirty and the sales man said it never would. I was told it might be an electrical malfunction in the water on switch. Can't ford get it right? WTF
Old 9/14/13, 06:51 AM
GT Member

I'm still trying to find the two back doors to my car. I can find the two front ones, but
I think Ford may have a quality control issue and forgot to install the back ones. LOL
Old 9/14/13, 08:39 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Owns a 2011+.
I would be guilty of that but I don't live under a bridge so I guess that still makes me Normal. LOL
Old 9/14/13, 08:40 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Owns a 2011+.
I'm equally skeptical of anyone that:

Owns any year Mustang
Has been on here for more than a year
Has more than 1,000 posts
Says something stupid more than 3 times

I find more often than not they will lie about well known problems and pretend like the Mustang is the best car ever made and it doesn't ever have any problems of any kind.

When I first got my Mustang I made a few complaints about the rattles from the cheap interior. I actually had people here just like you try to tell me that no Mustang interiors ever rattle and that the Mustang interior is equal to or even suprior to a BMW or Mercedes.

People like that are dishonest and if anything make normal Mustang owners who do have legitimate complaints feel as if this forum is run by little children with their eyes closed and fingers in their ears, not wanting to hear the truth. People like you should be banned because you're worse than someone who offers no help, you make the people who are looking for help feel like they never should have bought a Ford to begin with. Maybe that's your real goal, to convince people not to buy Fords because Ford owners are *********.

People like you would do well to remember that the Mustang is built DOWN to a price tag. Corners are cut, materials are cheap, and assembly is at times questionable. The cars have real, legitimate problems. "Sixty percent of Ford-branded models and half of Lincolns were below average in predicted reliability, and none placed above average," said Jake Fisher,director of automotive testing for Consumer Reports"................. and if that truth offends you then perhaps you aren't a very good person to have on a forum where product problems are discussed.

BTW, I have WAY more than just 300 posts, but posts in the Off Topic don't count.

Last edited by Moustang; 9/14/13 at 09:03 AM.
Old 9/14/13, 09:04 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Moustang

Owns any year Mustang

I find more often than not they will lie about well known problems and pretend like the Mustang is the best car ever made and it doesn't ever have any problems of any kind.

When I first got my Mustang I made a few complaints about the rattles from the cheap interior. I actually had people here just like you try to tell me that no Mustang interiors ever rattle and that the Mustang interior is equal to or even suprior to a BMW or Mercedes.

People like that are dishonest and if anything make normal Mustang owners who do have legitimate complaints feel as if this forum is run by little children with their eyes closed and fingers in their ears, not wanting to hear the truth. People like you should be banned because you're worse than someone who offers no help, you make the people who are looking for help feel like they never should have bought a Ford to begin with.

People like you would do well to remember that the Mustang is built DOWN to a price tag. Corners are cut, materials are cheap, and assembly is at times questionable. The cars have real, legitimate problems, and if that truth offends you then perhaps you aren't a very good person to have on a forum where product problems are discussed.

BTW, I have WAY more than just 300 posts, but posts in the Off Topic don't count.
Wait...you're saying the Mustang isn't perfect? Bull****.
Old 9/14/13, 11:54 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by cfraser
Less than 1k, newer than '11, probably stupid 3+ times; so consider this a troll.

When you mentioned MCA magazine, it reminded me that at one time I thought getting an MCA edition Mustang got you membership in the MCA. Is that only true in the U.S., or is that something that never really happened, or that stopped happening a few years ago?
It has not been the case with the 2011+ Mustangs. I bought a 2011 MCA Edition Mustang...No Free MCA membership
Old 9/14/13, 11:59 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Moustang

Owns any year Mustang

People like that are dishonest and if anything make normal Mustang owners who do have legitimate complaints feel as if this forum is run by little children with their eyes closed and fingers in their ears, not wanting to hear the truth. People like you should be banned because you're worse than someone who offers no help, you make the people who are looking for help feel like they never should have bought a Ford to begin with. Maybe that's your real goal, to convince people not to buy Fords because Ford owners are *********.

People like you would do well to remember that the Mustang is built DOWN to a price tag. Corners are cut, materials are cheap, and assembly is at times questionable. The cars have real, legitimate problems. "Sixty percent of Ford-branded models and half of Lincolns were below average in predicted reliability, and none placed above average," said Jake Fisher,director of automotive testing for Consumer Reports"................. and if that truth offends you then perhaps you aren't a very good person to have on a forum where product problems are discussed.

So the question is, just why do you post on this board?

Quick Reply: Real Technical Trolls