Looks good man!
Old 6/7/12, 07:35 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 6/8/12, 08:24 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by eric n
I love my 2011, but he front end of the 2013 is pretty damned amazing! Enjoy!
I initially thought the 2012 front end was much better than the 2013 when i first saw a picture of the 2013, and i thought the 2013 front end looked like a dodge.
the 2012 looked more mature and subtle, sorta more classic in a way.
but now i think the car looks different in person than in pictures and 2013 looks a bit sharper
i love my 2013's MCA front grill, i think ford did an amazing job. : )

Last edited by airoscar; 6/8/12 at 08:33 AM.
Old 6/8/12, 11:37 AM
Cobra Member

Love the pix Oskar! Especially #2! If I didn't love my LED fogs so much, I'd get a billet grille. Some of those pix look familiar
Old 6/8/12, 02:05 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Sky Hye
Love the pix Oskar! Especially #2! If I didn't love my LED fogs so much, I'd get a billet grille. Some of those pix look familiar
ahaha, you took a picture of your left tail light, so i took one of my right,lol.

by the way i didnt end up installing the clear bra myself, it was so freaking hard, i spent a whole afternoon on the bumper, but in the end some bubbles showed up so i tore it off and paid someone to do it. it was alot harder than it seems in youtube videos, lol

did you get yours done?
Old 6/8/12, 02:36 PM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Nice car and nice pics
Old 6/9/12, 01:09 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by airoscar

ahaha, you took a picture of your left tail light, so i took one of my right,lol.

by the way i didnt end up installing the clear bra myself, it was so freaking hard, i spent a whole afternoon on the bumper, but in the end some bubbles showed up so i tore it off and paid someone to do it. it was alot harder than it seems in youtube videos, lol

did you get yours done?
Hahahaha. Good point. I'll have to take an above shot. Interesting to see your below shot haha.

I haven't done the bra yet. They want 1600-2000 here. It's a bit too much for me. I may try myself. Where did you buy the material online? I def need to do my taillights. EVERYONE loves touching them and going "ooh" as I cringe and yell.
Old 6/9/12, 04:50 AM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Hahahaha. Good point. I'll have to take an above shot. Interesting to see your below shot haha.

I haven't done the bra yet. They want 1600-2000 here. It's a bit too much for me. I may try myself. Where did you buy the material online? I def need to do my taillights. EVERYONE loves touching them and going "ooh" as I cringe and yell.
That's my ONLY fear about going to these car shows. I get idiots or kids trying to attempt to touch my car and my paint. Get the f* away from my car. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever touch a man's car. That is golden rule #1.

One time I caught a ***** touching my Gs black paint. I whipped out my buffer and had to remove a slight marr from his calloused finger swipe. Wtf.
Old 6/9/12, 05:38 AM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by FromZto5
That's my ONLY fear about going to these car shows. I get idiots or kids trying to attempt to touch my car and my paint. Get the f* away from my car. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever touch a man's car. That is golden rule #1.

One time I caught a ***** touching my Gs black paint. I whipped out my buffer and had to remove a slight marr from his calloused finger swipe. Wtf.
Whenever I go up to a nice car to look at it, I make a point of putting my hands behind my back to show the person I am not going to touch it or somehow scratch it...I remember many years ago when I had a 84 Z-28, I was on the 4th floor at work and happened to look out just as a lady stopped and put her stuff on the back of my car so she could do something....the only time I was more mad was when i looked out just as a guy smashed the window ( same car) to steal my radar detector...man I was cleaning glass bits out of that car for weeks, that window just exploded.
Old 6/9/12, 06:08 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Gorgeous Mustang, nice pics!!
The only thing that would make it look better would be a 2010-2012 front end swap.

LOL...this immediately made me think of Francis from the movie "Stripes"

Old 6/9/12, 06:18 AM
V6 Member

Way to go, looks great!
Old 6/14/12, 04:38 PM
Bullitt Member

you can get them from http://invisiblemask.com/, they will send you ventureshield if you ask for 3M.

I got front bumper, mirrors, a-pillars, 36inch hood, done for about 700 some bux.

You'd need a full body 3M for that, it will costs you a couple grand at least.
: D

Originally Posted by JCStang
Whenever I go up to a nice car to look at it, I make a point of putting my hands behind my back to show the person I am not going to touch it or somehow scratch it...I remember many years ago when I had a 84 Z-28, I was on the 4th floor at work and happened to look out just as a lady stopped and put her stuff on the back of my car so she could do something....the only time I was more mad was when i looked out just as a guy smashed the window ( same car) to steal my radar detector...man I was cleaning glass bits out of that car for weeks, that window just exploded.
****, watching someone else doing those must been painful.
I don't mind if people just touch my car with hands, they leave a finger print, fine, ill wash it off.
I just hate it when people lean against my car, cos their belts and buttons can make scratch marks, and i can't be buffing the paint all day it will eventually buff down to the paint.

added a couple more pics : )
Old 6/14/12, 05:28 PM
GT Member

Nice! I think before this model is over DIB may be the most popular color choice. It's purdy... Congrats!