Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

The only thing I would like to have from the 13 Gt is

Search this Thread

Old 6/20/12, 08:25 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rm2092
The headlights with the LED's, I'm sure there not cheap but ya that's the only thing I would like to retrofit to my GT.

Good for you.
Old 6/20/12, 09:08 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by WhiteBird00
I'm with Ltngdrvr. This country already has more than enough functionally illiterate people without us adding to it - you see them on this and other forums every day. Spend an extra 20 seconds to re-read a post before submitting. Help save the English language.
Amen. Unfortunately, instead of leading the free world in ambition, ingenuity and hard work, my country now produces bumper crops of illiterate, lazy, demanding, uneducated, entitled, ignorant masses who are only too happy to suck the welfare teat and let other countries produce the engineers, physicists and mathematicians that shape our future. The English language is but one casualty in the process of this country's newest pastime, the fervent and dedicated pursuit of mediocrity over excellence, of style over substance. It's refreshing to see people show a desire to preserve the intelligent aspects of our culture in the face of a tidal wave of apathy. Bravo.

Originally Posted by Tron84
If only this was In the English section of the teacher's union forum I might care.
Lol
I think most (maybe not all) understood what I was trying to say.
Goya live they auto corrective. Hahaha
With respect, why would you care in the company of one group of people but not the other? Is it truly above and beyond the expectations of us to put enough effort into something to get it right the first time? Are we really content with a job half done? I'm not picking on you specifically so much as using your post to illustrate what is all too common, not simply on message boards but everywhere. No offense is intended.

Last edited by kcoTiger; 6/20/12 at 09:09 AM.
Old 6/20/12, 10:22 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by kcoTiger
Amen. Unfortunately, instead of leading the free world in ambition, ingenuity and hard work, my country now produces bumper crops of illiterate, lazy, demanding, uneducated, entitled, ignorant masses who are only too happy to suck the welfare teat and let other countries produce the engineers, physicists and mathematicians that shape our future. The English language is but one casualty in the process of this country's newest pastime, the fervent and dedicated pursuit of mediocrity over excellence, of style over substance. It's refreshing to see people show a desire to preserve the intelligent aspects of our culture in the face of a tidal wave of apathy. Bravo.

With respect, why would you care in the company of one group of people but not the other? Is it truly above and beyond the expectations of us to put enough effort into something to get it right the first time? Are we really content with a job half done? I'm not picking on you specifically so much as using your post to illustrate what is all too common, not simply on message boards but everywhere. No offense is intended.
My brain hurts....
Old 6/20/12, 10:44 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow talk about taking something way too far.

A simple oversight of an error made by the phone software.

Are the previous sentences grammatically correct? I'm worried now.
Old 6/20/12, 10:53 AM
Mach 1 Member

^This
Old 6/20/12, 11:31 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts

It's not an over-reaction, it's an observation. The things said by me are no less true whether this comes up on this board or not. As I said, no offense was intended; rather, it was meant to make those who read it, think about it. However, this thread isn't meant for this discussion so I'll leave it alone.
Old 6/20/12, 03:11 PM
Team Mustang Source

If only this was In the English section of the teacher's union forum I might care.
Lol
I think most (maybe not all) understood what I was trying to say.
Goya live they auto corrective. Hahaha
Just turn that annoying feature off. I know i did.
Old 6/20/12, 03:17 PM
Team Mustang Source

Let's keep this thread on topic folks.
Old 6/20/12, 04:44 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by Mustang Mafia
Hid's!! the halogens are horrible . I kick myself in the butt every time I drive at night not getting hid's on my 12'.
X1000. But I prefer the look of the halogen housings over the HIDs. Especially on my all black car
Old 6/20/12, 04:57 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by rm2092
The headlights with the LED's, I'm sure there not cheap but ya that's the only thing I would like to retrofit to my GT.
I like your opinion, but my opinion is that if i had a '12 I would retrofit the whole front end, the whole rear end, and all the body panels in between.... u know, but that's just a personal opinion.

u know im joking, right
Old 6/26/12, 12:47 PM

I sure would like that blonde driver of the one I saw today retrofit into my passenger seat......
Old 6/26/12, 09:54 PM
GT Member

I agree. The only thing I like about the 2013 over the 2012 are the HID foglights to match the HID headlights. I would have probably gotten the Recaros too.
Old 6/27/12, 12:44 PM
Xar
Mach 1 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I waited to get a 13, was about to get a 12 last year when I saw the "upgrades" to the 13. I love the new lights, LED fogs are great, the tail is to me very awesome, and track aps, surprisingly, is really a fun thing to play around with (the whole 4.2 screen and the features is very nice).

Last edited by Xar; 6/27/12 at 12:50 PM.
Old 6/27/12, 12:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Those would be LED fogs, not HID.
Old 6/27/12, 12:50 PM
Xar
Mach 1 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
yeah, I was distracted - corrected.
Old 6/27/12, 06:30 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by WhiteBird00
I'm with Ltngdrvr. This country already has more than enough functionally illiterate people without us adding to it - you see them on this and other forums every day. Spend an extra 20 seconds to re-read a post before submitting. Help save the English language.
Nowadays it's just awful reading things people write, most can't spell to save their lives.

Last edited by JosephCook78; 3/16/23 at 05:35 PM.
Old 6/27/12, 06:49 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by JosephCook78

Speaking of, we used to have a Director of Maintenance..right under the Colonel and Deputy Colonel at our Army depot. The guy was a GS-13 or 14 ($150K+/yr) and all his emails were in ebonics or something. "I seen 3 people lofting around behind bldg 406, they run off before I could get there names" My leadman gave me a copy of that email rant, I highlighted all of the grammatical errors and everyhing, the page was almost entirely highlighted. Nowadays it's just awful reading things people write, most can't spell to save their lives.
Red River?
Old 6/27/12, 08:38 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by the_bottomless_pit
Red River?
Yes Sir.
Old 6/27/12, 09:48 PM
Bullitt Member

I work at TACOM (detroit arsenal) in michigan, was just down at RRAD a few months ago. what do you do there? theres a few boss stangs here as well as mine
Old 6/27/12, 09:53 PM
GT Member

Sweet. I'm working on the MRAP capsule program. This is my first Mustang, was a Trans Am / Camaro guy and switched over to the dark side lol.

Quick Reply: The only thing I would like to have from the 13 Gt is