Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Just saw this on themustangnews. com

Search this Thread

Old 6/24/10, 06:52 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just saw this on themustangnews. com

Just saw this, and now am having to clean the coffee off my computer for laughing so hard

To be available both in V6 and V8 SS trim, the Camaro Convertible will surely offer an even smaller trunk than the coupe, but inside sources report it is still large enough for a 12-pack of inexpensive beer, a couple bags of pork rinds, and a sack of dirty laundry for a day at the laundromat. And while additional bulkheads and rocker reinforcements have been added to keep the structure stiff, interior storage should still be able to accommodate at least half a carton of cigarettes and a couple Bic lighters.
More... http://www.themustangnews.com/conten...-trailer-park/

Old 6/24/10, 06:55 PM
Cobra Member

i LOL'd as soon as i saw the 12 pack of beer.

EDIT: LOL again "2011 Camaro Convertibles Spotted Near Trailer Park"
Old 6/24/10, 07:03 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Whether GM will be offering a complimentary roll of duct tape and spray can of primer for on the spot repairs of those little dings and tears in life is not yet known.

Old 6/24/10, 08:51 PM
Cobra R Member

Sebring convertible looks better, lol.
Old 6/24/10, 09:09 PM
GT Member

LMAO..........CO-MO-DEE
Old 6/25/10, 05:04 AM
Bullitt Member

"Spotted near a trailer park"

Old 6/25/10, 05:40 AM
Cobra R Member

What a laffer. Some of the younger guys here may not realize what Ford has accomplished with the trunk on the 2010/2011 Mustang. We really DO get something in payment for the slightly awkward rear – almost 10 cu ft! Back in 1985 & 1986, as I was graduating college and looking to buy my first “real” car, I checked out the 1985/86 Mustang GT convertible, and a HUGE turnoff was the ultra-tiny trunk. It could maybe hold one carry-on bag. If you left the shampoo and liquids at home, LOL. (no offense to my Fox-platform friends, it just was my perception as an outsider at the time)
I am anxious to see how big the new Camaro convertible’s trunk will be, as well as how much it’ll cost.
GM, as usual, is showing a penchant for style over substance, but what switched me over to Mustang is that Ford has created a more complete, liveable package.
Old 6/25/10, 09:43 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 28.
"Spotted near a trailer park"

Its so true. I have a friend whos brother in law thinks his 72 Maro will take my Mach 1. He lives in a trailer. I have called him out several times only to be turned down on many occasions. He is a uneducated Ford hater. A real red neck.

Its sad but a true story. I just cant wait for the day to get him and his red neck *** out on the street. I am not a racer but everybody has their limits. Hell, Im an old man. I am going to show him tail lights. His Camaro by the way is a piece of Sh%$. I have no concerns of getting beat. I will embarrass him to no end.
Old 6/25/10, 10:05 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Double-EDad
What a laffer. Some of the younger guys here may not realize what Ford has accomplished with the trunk on the 2010/2011 Mustang. We really DO get something in payment for the slightly awkward rear – almost 10 cu ft! Back in 1985 & 1986, as I was graduating college and looking to buy my first “real” car, I checked out the 1985/86 Mustang GT convertible, and a HUGE turnoff was the ultra-tiny trunk. It could maybe hold one carry-on bag. If you left the shampoo and liquids at home, LOL. (no offense to my Fox-platform friends, it just was my perception as an outsider at the time)
I am anxious to see how big the new Camaro convertible’s trunk will be, as well as how much it’ll cost.
GM, as usual, is showing a penchant for style over substance, but what switched me over to Mustang is that Ford has created a more complete, liveable package.
This is so true! The trunk space in my 2011 is perfect. All I cared about is that I could fit my large hockey bag and 2 sticks in the car without ruining anything by jamming it all in there. I can fit my bag and the sticks (seat folds down perfectly) without any problem and still have room left for other bags.

Also, in regards to the convertible camaro - I have 3 people in my office who love my new 'stang, but say they are waiting for the convertible camaro - all 3 are women.........
Old 6/25/10, 10:15 AM
Bullitt Member

They left out the Pontiac Grand Prix
Old 6/25/10, 10:21 AM
GT Member

Old 6/25/10, 10:44 AM
GT Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Idk maybe its me but isnt it a little unfair to be bashing someones home, regardless of what it is. I know in some places apartments arent as aplenty, and there for thats exactly the range a trailer would substitute for.

Aside from that, that car just doesnt look right
Old 6/25/10, 11:41 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by financialpanther
This is so true! The trunk space in my 2011 is perfect. All I cared about is that I could fit my large hockey bag and 2 sticks in the car without ruining anything by jamming it all in there. I can fit my bag and the sticks (seat folds down perfectly) without any problem and still have room left for other bags.

Yup! I can take the B for all my gigs with my amp (laid flat), pedal bag, folding hand truck, and 2 guitars in the back seat.

Then my next favorite thang, Bullitt camping. Cooler, backpack, even firewood - with the seats folded down of course.