Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

I bought Llyod Velourtex Floor Mats..

Search this Thread

Old 9/3/10, 04:05 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I bought Llyod Velourtex Floor Mats..

So yeah, I ordered Llyod Velourtex Floor mats in the smoke color with the 5.0 logo, gonna be badass right. We good ****ing job Fedex lost them, said they delivered them 3 days ago and the driver called me today that delivers in my area and said he never remembers dropping them off. Thanks a lot for wasting $100 of my money Fedex, bastards
Old 9/3/10, 04:08 PM
Cobra R Member

That really sucks - I just received my Lloyd "GT" logo mats 2 days ago and they are....awesome! SO much better than the OEM front mats and since OEM rear mats are non-existent, the rear Lloyd mats are LOTS better! Doesn't help your situation tho. There HAS to be some recourse. (?)
Old 9/3/10, 04:08 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
SOunds like someone at Fedex has some nice new floor mats. Sorry you are having to deal with that!
Old 9/3/10, 04:10 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
tel them to checl the gps. My sister had a huge check sent to her and UPS sent it to the wrong address and they found it by tracking the gps.
Old 9/3/10, 04:32 PM
Cobra Member

I'm very sorry to hear about that.

It seems its either Lloyd velourtex fault or most likely fed ex. When I orderd mine they were delivered to the wrong address, luckily I have cool enough neighbors they gave me a call.

Hopefully fed ex can do something about them up your order.
Old 9/3/10, 04:49 PM
Cobra R Member

Thanks for sharing
Old 9/3/10, 04:58 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by csledd
So yeah, I ordered Llyod Velourtex Floor mats in the smoke color with the 5.0 logo, gonna be badass right. We good ****ing job Fedex lost them, said they delivered them 3 days ago and the driver called me today that delivers in my area and said he never remembers dropping them off. Thanks a lot for wasting $100 of my money Fedex, bastards
Everything is electronically delivered these days...SURELY Fedex can access their system to see WHO and WHERE they were delivered.

Also, call the vendor you ordered the mats from and see if they can put pressure on Fedex to make this right for you.

Just my 2 cents...best of luck...Lou
Old 9/3/10, 06:08 PM
Cobra R Member

A year and a half ago I bought a new diamond Citizen watch for my wife for our 15th anniversary. Fed-Ex tracking "said" it was delivered at 4:41 on a Friday afternoon, and I was out in front of my house the whole time - no Truck ever arrived!! So I got on the phone with whoever I could reach at Fed-Ex and began raising you-know-what. They connected me to the local (next city over) warehouse/dispatch/depot office. They looked and lo & behold, the package was still at the depot!

They gave me the option of waiting until Monday for them to attempt to deliver again or coming out there the following Saturday morning. Since they screwed up their 1st chance and the package was important, I drove the 45 minutes each way and picked up the gift form the depot myself. Inconsiderate Bastards.

So yeah, I don't much trust Fed-Ex any more, altho they did deliver my Lloyd mats OK this time. The buyer rarely gets to opt out of FedEx when making a purchase.

Last edited by Double-EDad; 9/3/10 at 06:09 PM.
Old 9/3/10, 06:25 PM
Cobra R Member

what does the tracking number provide? There's always one associated with it. . http://fedex.com/Tracking

Also, talk to the place you got the mats from and ask if they mark the 'requires a signature for delivery' box.
Old 9/3/10, 08:18 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you didn't receive your mats then you shouldn't have to pay for them!

Dispute the charge with your credit card company, and they should see it your way.....

I've had similar things happen to me in the past. Your credit card company should see it your way, if they don't, then get another card from somebody else.....

The Llyod mats are really nice compared to OEM, they look really good in your car. A lot more plush, a lot thicker then OEM.

Originally Posted by csledd
Old 9/3/10, 09:28 PM
legacy Tms Member MEMORIAL Rest In Peace 10/06/2021

Received 124 Likes on 100 Posts
Thats CRAP Christie and really sorry to hear about this but i have to tell you..............................I laughed my butt off because i know how mad a female can get, after three divorces i'm an expert, and you sound really mad.
Old 9/4/10, 07:41 PM
Mach 1 Member

Well they arrived today! Just like posted above they never left the depot but somehow still showed delivered in their tracking system. Sounds very shady to me. I will post pictures soon!
Old 9/4/10, 07:44 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

thats good news! I am happy it ended well.
Old 9/4/10, 09:02 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Take some pics, I've never seen any! Good thing they got to you Christie. Oh, BTW the pics don't have to be special or artistic in anyway, just some generics will do.
Old 9/4/10, 09:33 PM
V6 Member

I got the same ones. They are very nice, but the black color is much darker than the charcoal black interior I have. It works for me since my car is black on the outside though. Regardless, it's a nice contrast, and the mats are nice and thick. I love seeing the 5.0 on them!
Old 9/4/10, 10:11 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by StuckInNYForever
I got the same ones. They are very nice, but the black color is much darker than the charcoal black interior I have. It works for me since my car is black on the outside though. Regardless, it's a nice contrast, and the mats are nice and thick. I love seeing the 5.0 on them!
Some observation here, but the leather on my seats is pretty much the same blackness as the mats so in my opinion these mats (black with silver GT logo) look awesome in my car (401A Charcoal/cashmere).
Old 9/5/10, 03:57 AM
Mach 1 Member

I went a different route than the black mats, I wanted to see how the "smoke" color matched, it's just a tad lighter but still looks ok
Old 9/5/10, 10:08 AM
Bullitt Member

does the "smoke" match the dark charcoal carpet better than the "black" which is quite dark compared to the interior?
Old 9/5/10, 11:01 AM
NJ3
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
They also list them in Ebony which appears to be in between Black and Smoke. How's the quality and fit of these mats?
Old 9/5/10, 02:23 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Quick Reply: I bought Llyod Velourtex Floor Mats..