2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Guess on October Mustang GT rebates?

Search this Thread

Old 9/24/13, 06:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guess on October Mustang GT rebates?

Well I'm told my Mustang is in the state but taking awhile to get it on a truck to get to my dealer, then it needs to go through PDI at the dealership. So my question is, does anyone know or have a hint on where '14 Mustang GT rebates may be going starting October 1 on? Current rebate period ends Sept 30 and they're currently $2,000. Not that I WANT to wait a few more days for my car but been waiting months as it is for the thing to get built and seems silly not to wait less than a week if the rebates are going up. And if by chance they go down I'm "protected" (or so says the dealer) because of when I ordered it.
Any thoughts appreciated...
Old 9/24/13, 07:21 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts
Well they're not going to go down with winter and the '15 coming soon!
Old 9/24/13, 11:15 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by kylerohde
Well they're not going to go down with winter and the '15 coming soon!
I agree that they won't go down, but the '15 is not coming any time soon ('15 production doesn't start until July 2014 - nearly 8 months from now).
Old 9/24/13, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by golffanatic777
And if by chance they go down I'm "protected" (or so says the dealer) because of when I ordered it.
Rebates are protected by Ford as long as the dealer has the following: 1) a buyer's order from the date of order with your signature, 2) the DORA* or VOC* for your order, and a VINCENT* from the date of order.

Essentially, you get the rebates available at the time of your order or the rebates available on the date you take delivery - whichever is better for you.

* DORA = Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement.
* VOC = Vehicle Order Confirmation.
* VINCENT = Vehicle INCENTive report.
Old 9/26/13, 08:03 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by golffanatic777
Well I'm told my Mustang is in the state but taking awhile to get it on a truck to get to my dealer, then it needs to go through PDI at the dealership. So my question is, does anyone know or have a hint on where '14 Mustang GT rebates may be going starting October 1 on? Current rebate period ends Sept 30 and they're currently $2,000. Not that I WANT to wait a few more days for my car but been waiting months as it is for the thing to get built and seems silly not to wait less than a week if the rebates are going up. And if by chance they go down I'm "protected" (or so says the dealer) because of when I ordered it.
I can tell you the rebates for October are going to be….. rebates! J/K. We won’t know until they come out, golffanatic777. You can check the incentives in your area with your ZIP code here. Be sure to verify eligibility with your selling dealer as all offers are subject to change.

Originally Posted by Five Oh Brian
Rebates are protected by Ford as long as the dealer has the following: 1) a buyer's order from the date of order with your signature, 2) the DORA* or VOC* for your order, and a VINCENT* from the date of order.

Essentially, you get the rebates available at the time of your order or the rebates available on the date you take delivery - whichever is better for you.

You always have the best info, Five Oh Brian!

Deysha

Last edited by FordService; 9/26/13 at 09:41 AM.
Old 10/2/13, 01:01 AM

Yep, make sure you have these. I lost $1,000 on my 2011 F-150 because the dealer failed to let me know my options. The deals were better at the time of ordering than when I took delivery.
Old 10/2/13, 12:03 PM
Cobra Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Hydro1
Yep, make sure you have these. I lost $1,000 on my 2011 F-150 because the dealer failed to let me know my options. The deals were better at the time of ordering than when I took delivery.
If you did a factory order you have the option to choose incentives at the time of order or at the time of delivery.
Old 10/2/13, 12:05 PM
Cobra Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Canadian Incentives on 13 mustang GT are:
$4750 delivery allowance and $1000 Costco
14 GT incentives are $4250 plus $1000 Costco
Old 10/2/13, 08:50 PM

can you guys give me an idea on how much a GT could be discounted from msrp? ive seen some listed on cars.com with premium and navigation ~32k, so thats about 5-6k under msrp. Is this good or are there better deals to be had?

Trying to decide if its better to get a steal now or wait another 10 or so months for the new model. Sigh...
Old 10/2/13, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by papashango49
can you guys give me an idea on how much a GT could be discounted from msrp? ive seen some listed on cars.com with premium and navigation ~32k, so thats about 5-6k under msrp. Is this good or are there better deals to be had?

Trying to decide if its better to get a steal now or wait another 10 or so months for the new model. Sigh...
The dealership I work for has all '14 GT Premiums discounted $5300 to $6200 below MSRP after rebate, as well. Each is priced below the factory invoice total. That's a good enough deal to not wait for a '15, IMO, as I bought a '14 GT for myself recently.
Old 10/2/13, 10:27 PM

congrats! ****, you got the glass roof? is it cool?? seems awesome.
Old 10/2/13, 10:46 PM
GT Member

There are some pretty good deals out there. The dealership in my area is selling all GT's at invoice less all the rebates, I was fortunate enough to get A-plan through my sister in law and still get the rebates.
Old 10/3/13, 05:09 AM
V6 Member

The dealership I work for has all '14 GT Premiums discounted $5300 to $6200 below MSRP after rebate, as well. Each is priced below the factory invoice total. That's a good enough deal to not wait for a '15, IMO, as I bought a '14 GT for myself recently.
Man those are great deals specially that base red with brembos and sync package for under 29k if only I was close to your dealership... I'm looking for those kind of deals but no luck...
Old 10/3/13, 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by papashango49
congrats! ****, you got the glass roof? is it cool?? seems awesome.
I've wanted a glass roof ever since they came out. Almost had one retrofitted into my '07 GT, but glad I waited for a factory installed one. It frees up some head room and makes the car feel much more open and light inside.
Old 10/3/13, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by fivepoint00
Man those are great deals specially that base red with brembos and sync package for under 29k if only I was close to your dealership... I'm looking for those kind of deals but no luck...
Solution: Book a flight to SeaTac Int'l Airport and we'll pick you up there. Get our great deal and drive it all the way back home. Win-win!
Old 10/3/13, 09:10 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 51 Likes on 47 Posts
so I got my '13 GT, NON premium, Brembos, 3.31's and sync+power seat for 28k in April. Did I get a good deal then?? Everyone dreads that feeling of knowing you could've had a better deal... lol
Old 10/3/13, 09:16 AM
Bullitt Member

Wow. Under 29k for a brembo V8? Almost worth the pain and agony of importing a vehicle into Canada.
Old 10/3/13, 11:16 AM
V6 Member

Solution: Book a flight to SeaTac Int'l Airport and we'll pick you up there. Get our great deal and drive it all the way back home. Win-win!
Bad thing is that I don't know how to drive stick and that's what I plan on buying... If only they could ship from dealership to dealership.
Old 10/3/13, 11:24 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Coyote5-0
so I got my '13 GT, NON premium, Brembos, 3.31's and sync+power seat for 28k in April. Did I get a good deal then?? Everyone dreads that feeling of knowing you could've had a better deal... lol
That's the deal I'm looking for. That's exactly the options I want and for the same price...
Old 10/3/13, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by HizliBullet
If you did a factory order you have the option to choose incentives at the time of order or at the time of delivery.

Not according to Ford CS. I was on the phone with them at the dealer and they told me I had to lock in at the time of ordering or gamble on what they'd be at delivery. I'm sure i got screwed I also had a mail-in certificate for an additional $750 on top of any incentive which happened to expired 3 days before taking delivery that Ford also denied. Nice way to treat a person who bought 10 new Ford's. So, next vehicle I know better. Order the certificate (mail-in brochure) about 3 weeks before delivery and make sure in writing that I have the option on either rebate.

Last edited by Hydro1; 10/3/13 at 09:22 PM.

Quick Reply: Guess on October Mustang GT rebates?