Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Eurotek Black wheels

Search this Thread

Old 2/25/12, 01:24 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eurotek Black wheels

i haven't seen any black Eurotek wheels on a mustang, have you guys seen any? any good or back things about them?

i liked the RTR wheels, but it seems like on the back they stick out a little to much for my liking, i think they are 19x9.5 all around and 33mm offset so they stick out a little to much for my liking. i would prefer to run 8.5 on front and 9.5 on the rear.

these Eurotek wheels look exactly like the RTR wheels and with 35mm front 8.5 and 40mm rear 9.5

as for the tires i was thinking to run 255/40-19 front and 275/35-19 rear or even 285/35-19

what do you guys think?

i sure hope they don't come with that BMW logo there lol

http://elementwheels.com/proddetail....ur%2D021995mbs

Old 2/25/12, 11:55 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by nickt916
i haven't seen any black Eurotek wheels on a mustang, have you guys seen any? any good or back things about them?

i liked the RTR wheels, but it seems like on the back they stick out a little to much for my liking, i think they are 19x9.5 all around and 33mm offset so they stick out a little to much for my liking. i would prefer to run 8.5 on front and 9.5 on the rear.

these Eurotek wheels look exactly like the RTR wheels and with 35mm front 8.5 and 40mm rear 9.5

as for the tires i was thinking to run 255/40-19 front and 275/35-19 rear or even 285/35-19

what do you guys think?

i sure hope they don't come with that BMW logo there lol

http://elementwheels.com/proddetail....ur%2D021995mbs

Many have complained about the offset on the RTR's. I was considering the Euortek wheels before I got the AMR wheels. This style looks really good on S197 and newer.
Attached Thumbnails Eurotek Black wheels-2012-02-17_15-47-50_780.jpg  
Old 2/25/12, 12:18 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by RobDis

Many have complained about the offset on the RTR's. I was considering the Euortek wheels before I got the AMR wheels. This style looks really good on S197 and newer.
Rob minus my stripes our cars are twins practically. Those wheels look good!

Op - look into the AMR wheels before you get the euroteks. Something about the name eurotek wouldn't sound right on a mustang, or American car for that matter.
Old 2/25/12, 12:20 PM
Bullitt Member

what tires are you running, any more pictures of tires/wheels set up?
how you like the GT500 mufflers without the resonators, have a sound video?

Originally Posted by Hytek

Op - look into the AMR wheels before you get the euroteks. Something about the name eurotek wouldn't sound right on a mustang, or American car for that matter.
lol true, i can always put ford sticker over Euro The reason why i want those Eurotek wheels is because they are black, the charcoal would look like sterling grey. I want either gloss or matt black

Last edited by nickt916; 2/25/12 at 12:46 PM.
Old 2/25/12, 02:10 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by nickt916
what tires are you running, any more pictures of tires/wheels set up?
how you like the GT500 mufflers without the resonators, have a sound video?

lol true, i can always put ford sticker over Euro The reason why i want those Eurotek wheels is because they are black, the charcoal would look like sterling grey. I want either gloss or matt black
I love the GT500's. They aren't the loudest setup. No drone without the resonators. I have some other plans in the future though that will make them louder. Long tubes and Offroad X. A performance shop here in Louisiana has a package that does LT's, OR X, Intake, Boss 302 Mani, Tuner, and Tunes. After the warranty is up I will probably go all out for that setup. At that point I'm sure I will be happy I didn't get a louder exhaust because it will be rediculously loud no matter what. I really hope my neighbors will forgive me! My current video is below.

My tires are 245/45/19's in the front and 275/40/19's in the rear. I will go a little wider next time. Probably 255's and 285's. The offset in the rear on the AMR wheels is 48mm which tucks the wheels a little bit. But I will probably throw a couple of 5mm spacers on this week when I'm home and see how it looks. I will also be taking some better pics after a good detail this week as well.

Attached Thumbnails Eurotek Black wheels-wheels-front.jpg   Eurotek Black wheels-wheels-rear.jpg   Eurotek Black wheels-p1000270-1.jpg  
Old 2/25/12, 02:18 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Hytek

I know. We can't all have Roush Sports unfortunately. Actually I got a price qoute on a 2012 Roush Stage 2 yesterday and If I could break even on my car the payment would be $140 less than what I'm paying now due to better interest and incentives. The bad part is I'm still a little upside down on mine. But I need to get a service done so I'm gonna stop by the dealership and drive it anyway. Probably a bad idea. Its performance white with the blue stripes. I've done so much work on my car it would be hard to let it go. But that car is NICE!
Old 2/25/12, 03:15 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know. We can't all have Roush Sports unfortunately. Actually I got a price qoute on a 2012 Roush Stage 2 yesterday and If I could break even on my car the payment would be $140 less than what I'm paying now due to better interest and incentives. The bad part is I'm still a little upside down on mine. But I need to get a service done so I'm gonna stop by the dealership and drive it anyway. Probably a bad idea. Its performance white with the blue stripes. I've done so much work on my car it would be hard to let it go. But that car is NICE!
Unless its a good deal I'd keep yours. I actually went to order a 12 when I got mine. I got it for the same price as the GT premium. So it worked out bc I would've bought all the body pieces anyways.
Old 2/25/12, 09:10 PM
GT Member

I was concerned about the RTR's sticking out too much but I haven't had any problems, the fronts are still inside the wheel opening and the rear are just to the edge, with tires they are barely outside the wheel opening. I did go with 255/40/19 front and 275/40/19 rear
Attached Thumbnails Eurotek Black wheels-img_2723.jpg   Eurotek Black wheels-img_2719.jpg  
Old 2/25/12, 09:17 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by dwtc
I was concerned about the RTR's sticking out too much but I haven't had any problems, the fronts are still inside the wheel opening and the rear are just to the edge, with tires they are barely outside the wheel opening. I did go with 255/40/19 front and 275/40/19 rear
These look good! IMHO rear wheels that are tucked inside the fender look odd. I like when its even with the edge.
Old 2/26/12, 07:16 PM
V6 Member

I have 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 euroteks, i have no complaints sit perfectly flush.

Old 2/26/12, 07:25 PM
GT Member

Those look real good
Old 2/26/12, 07:54 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by dwtc
Man an adjustable panhard bar will clear that slight difference you have right up and the wheels should be perfectly matched with the wheel wells!
Old 2/26/12, 08:38 PM
GT Member

Man an adjustable panhard bar will clear that slight difference you have right up and the wheels should be perfectly matched with the wheel wells!
Thanks but I did end up getting an adjustable panhard bar and the rear tires are the same of both sides, when I first put the wheels on it was even on one side and sticking out on the other so I split the difference.