Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Canadian Friends and Family Pricing good for 2011 Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 7/1/10, 07:40 AM
FR500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Canadian Friends and Family Pricing good for 2011 Mustang

The Canadian Friends and Family pricing event is on from July 1st to Aug. 31st, and is good for cars either delivered or factory ordered during that period. I priced out a GT coupe and there is also a 2000$ delivery allowance.

GT (Premium) coupe
Brembo Pack
3.73's
Security Package

F&F Price with delivery allowance: 36542$
Listed savings: 5957$!
Old 7/1/10, 07:48 AM
FR500 Member

Yellow Blaze is a selectable option, V6 Perf. Pack is not, yet.
Old 7/1/10, 10:10 AM
Bullitt Member

So if I understand this correctly, the only additional charges above the FFP price would be tire tax, any dealer doc fee, and GST/PST?

If so, that's waaaaay under invoice and what I agreed to buy for in March. My car will be delivered any day now. The dealer must honor this? Will they tell me about it on their own? Who eats the difference between this price and what we negotiated before?

Maybe I will end up being thankful for the holds?
Old 7/1/10, 10:32 AM
FR500 Member

Originally Posted by jeff s
So if I understand this correctly, the only additional charges above the FFP price would be tire tax, any dealer doc fee, and GST/PST?

If so, that's waaaaay under invoice and what I agreed to buy for in March. My car will be delivered any day now. The dealer must honor this? Will they tell me about it on their own? Who eats the difference between this price and what we negotiated before?

Maybe I will end up being thankful for the holds?
I believe that you are correct on what's not included. It does appear that you've just won the 'holds lottery'

It's Ford that's providing the incentives, so they are likely picking up most of the tab.

Presumably the deal gets restructured as if it were originally an A-Plan deal, with Ford taking another 2000$ off of the top. The dealer will make whatever the A-Plan price structure would give them.

The small print (see Build and Price to know what each point refers to)

Originally Posted by ford
∞ Ford Employee Pricing ("Employee Pricing") is only in effect from July 1, 2010 to August 31, 2010 (the "Program Period") and refers to A-Plan pricing ordinarily available to Ford employees and excludes any CAW negotiated bonuses or other special incentives that employees may receive from time to time. Employee Pricing is available on the purchase or lease of most new 2010 and 2011 Ford vehicles [excluding 2010 F-150 Raptor, F-Series Chassis Cabs, E-Series Cutaways and Stripped Chassis, F-650/F-750] / [2011 Mustang Shelby GT 500, F-150 Raptor, F-Series Chassis Cabs, E-Series Cutaways and Stripped Chassis, F-650/F-750]. The new vehicle must be delivered or factory ordered from your participating Ford Dealer during the Program Period. This offer can be used in conjunction with most retail consumer offers made available by Ford of Canada at the time of either factory order or delivery, but not both. Employee Pricing is raincheckable. Employee Pricing is combinable with the Commercial Connection Program but not combinable with CPA, GPC, CFIP, Daily Rental Allowance, A/X/Z/D/F-Plan and A/Z-Plan Loyalty program incentives.

† Excludes freight, Air Tax, license, fuel fill charge, insurance, PDI, PPSA, Stewardship Ontario Environmental Fee, administration fees and all applicable taxes

* MSRP includes Freight and AC Tax (if applicable) and excludes license, fuel fill charge, insurance, PDI, PPSA, Stewardship Ontario Environmental Fee, administration fees and applicable taxes. Dealers may sell or lease for less. See your local dealer for details.

Last edited by PTRocks; 7/1/10 at 10:47 AM.
Old 7/1/10, 10:42 AM
Bullitt Member

Thanks Chris, this is great news. I'll be talking to my salesman very soon...
Old 7/1/10, 11:19 AM
Bullitt Member

Oh, by the way,

Happy Canada Day!