Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

ATTN FORD:TELL THE CUSTOMERS WHERE THEIR 2011 MUSTANGS ARE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 6/2/10, 03:22 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
ATTN FORD:TELL THE CUSTOMERS WHERE THEIR 2011 MUSTANGS ARE!!!

We know Ford people read this forum. They're tired of waiting blind. We're tired of hearing them b!tch and moan. Suck it up and go public already Jesus Christ!

That is all.

Anyone want to guess how fast this gets locked?
Old 6/2/10, 03:27 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 6/2/10, 03:28 PM
Mach 1 Member

take it you didnt read my post yet?
Old 6/2/10, 03:51 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Uh yeah I did. I'm tired of half the threads in this section about orders being lost and hold theories.
Old 6/2/10, 03:52 PM
Mach 1 Member

Heh- we know where our cars are, we just don't know why.
Old 6/2/10, 04:12 PM

!!!!!
Old 6/2/10, 04:12 PM
Cobra R Member

Hey Ford, my VIN ends with 116799... get the d@mn thing fixed already.

A customer, shareholder, and soon-to-be GM owner.
Thank you.
Old 6/2/10, 04:16 PM
Mach 1 Member

Dare I use this emote? Yes, I dare.

Old 6/2/10, 04:18 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by Lancel
Dare I use this emote? Yes, I dare.

OK, that was hilarious.
Old 6/2/10, 04:27 PM
Team Mustang Source

Maybe someone could provide them with a link to this thread.
Old 6/2/10, 06:27 PM
Cobra R Member

I wish there was a way to get an official response to this thread, but I'm not holding my breath...
Old 6/2/10, 06:38 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by Kahdir
I wish there was a way to get an official response to this thread, but I'm not holding my breath...
Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting on the Internet about your concerns with a Ford vehicle. We understand you want your new Ford as soon as possible. The best source of information about your new Ford is your Ford dealer.

Thank you,
Ford Customer Service

(See how easy that was . . . )

I'm betting Alan Mulally doesn't have time to surf TMS. . .
Old 6/2/10, 06:43 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Lol well someone took the time to read Gene's thread and get him some parts, I figured maybe they would see THIS THREAD and take a hint that they are pissing off some of their most loyal customers.
Old 6/2/10, 06:48 PM
Mach 1 Member

Old 6/2/10, 07:13 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I'm about to send a tip to Autoblog, Jalopnik, Insideline etc telling them there are untold problems with the 2011 Mustangs, specifically the GT Manuals and Ford CS is keeping their lips shut while thousands of their most diehard fans wait in the dark. Ford, I bleed Ford Blue. I wouldn't even consider buying ANY other brand, as a new purchase at least (there are lots of cars I would buy used though). But you didn't want the media to get ahold of this. Well too bad. We're going to flush this out. If we don't see any news or if no one hears anything from CS telling them what the problem is by tomorrow at 12 noon PST, I'll go ahead and forward this thread to all those above sites. You think the buying public doesn't read those sites? Maybe, maybe not. How about Consumer Reports? Motor Trend? Automobile? Car and Driver? Road and Track? You bet your **** they read those.

Ford, FESS UP. Make this RIGHT. NOW!!!!
Old 6/2/10, 07:31 PM
Mach 1 Member

Patrick
i appreciate your enthusiasm, but threatening ford .. i dont think is the way to go about getting the answers we all want.
unless i was missing the the sarcasm in your prev post
Old 6/2/10, 07:34 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by laserred38
I'm about to send a tip to Autoblog, Jalopnik, Insideline etc telling them there are untold problems with the 2011 Mustangs, specifically the GT Manuals and Ford CS is keeping their lips shut while thousands of their most diehard fans wait in the dark. Ford, I bleed Ford Blue. I wouldn't even consider buying ANY other brand, as a new purchase at least (there are lots of cars I would buy used though). But you didn't want the media to get ahold of this. Well too bad. We're going to flush this out. If we don't see any news or if no one hears anything from CS telling them what the problem is by tomorrow at 12 noon PST, I'll go ahead and forward this thread to all those above sites. You think the buying public doesn't read those sites? Maybe, maybe not. How about Consumer Reports? Motor Trend? Automobile? Car and Driver? Road and Track? You bet your **** they read those.

It would be more effective if you notified the Wall Street Journal. . . just sayin'.
Old 6/2/10, 07:38 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Because that would make them move oh so much quicker...?

Let's take a deep breath and calm the F down.

Seriously, can't we get an "order hold" thread/section to get rid of this repetitive garbage. I'm so tired of it. This whole area of the forum has turned into nothing more than conspiracy theories and assumed personal vendettas from Ford that you're not getting your cars for X or Y reason. It just denatures the whole forum.
Old 6/2/10, 07:52 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Lol I'm calm. I'm just trying to keep spirits light around here. And the people who have ordered will see comfort in having people on their side.

However yes, I've been suggesting a sub-forum for orders/complaints since January....
Old 6/2/10, 07:55 PM
Cobra R Member

Lol I'm calm. I'm just trying to keep spirits light around here. And the people who have ordered will see comfort in having people on their side.

However yes, I've been suggesting a sub-forum for orders/complaints since January....
As did I.

Like it or not, this stockpiling/hold/quality issue(s) thing is now a part of Mustang history. It's not NEW. It's just the next generation of it. If you don't like that part of the history, don't read it.

I'm not particularly fond of people putting plastic add-ons, spinners, 27" wheels, etc on their cars but I don't ask to have those threads moved to the "senseless mods" section. Now those bubbles... that's a different story.

Quick Reply: ATTN FORD:TELL THE CUSTOMERS WHERE THEIR 2011 MUSTANGS ARE!!!