Search this Thread

Old 4/12/13, 08:52 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 779 Likes on 568 Posts
yep they have always had fast shipping on the parts I have ordered form AM
Old 4/12/13, 10:02 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i order everything from AM have only done so on-line but have had nothing but stellar service.
Old 4/12/13, 10:35 AM
GTR Member

Leaving this open until AM responds. I suggest you send them a PM on here and see about resolving the issue.
Old 4/12/13, 10:45 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Glenn
I was told they would send me a calendar and they never did....... AMDan lied to me
I was told they would send me a shirt and they never did....... Liesss
Old 4/12/13, 11:51 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Banjostang
So I've been waiting for American Muscle to get their MMD Classic Kona pre-painted louvers back in stock. I signed up for an email alert and patiently waited.

Got the email yesterday that they were back in stock.

Immediately called and placed an order on the phone. Me "they're back in stock right?" Them "Yep".

Called them today to check on it and after 10 minutes of waiting for someone to answer the phone was told that it is now out of stock again.

Was told that "somone" made a mistake and they only really had one in stock and it went to someone else.

Not a big deal, I get that there are a finite amount of parts and you have to wait for them to come in.

What is a big deal is:
1. They charged my credit card for the part AND for overnight shipping.
2. Did not email or call that there was an issue with my order.
3. Didn't even get so much as a "hey, sorry about the mix-up" from the guy that answered the phone. In fact, he seemed like he couldn't care less about their screw up. I asked him to cancel the order and for a confirmation number of the cancellation and reimbursement of the charge. "Yeah, we'll send you an email....click"

Nice job there American Muscle.
Mike,

I'm sorry that our team dropped the ball on this! If you can shoot me an email with your order number to dan[dot]bailer[at]americanmuscle[dot]com, I'll get this taken care of for you!

It sounds like we made a mistake when we entered the inventory and I'm sorry for the confusion. As for the rep that spoke to you on the phone, I'm going to pull the phone calls and make sure that we're fixing whatever the issue was there. Everyone has bad days, but we pride ourselves on being customer service-driven Mustang experts. If you were made to feel like we didn't care, that's a problem for me.

We usually don't charge your credit card until the item ships. However, you'll see a "hold" or "authorization" charge from your bank, which will drop off if the item doesn't ship within a few business days. This is pretty standard, but before I put my foot in my mouth, let me make sure it wasn't charged accidentally for whatever reason.

We'll get you straightened out here and I'm sorry that you had to post here to get it resolved. I'll personally make sure that this isn't an issue for any other customers from here on out. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Shoot me that email and I'll make this right for you!

-Dan
Old 4/12/13, 12:02 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Thamac15
American muscle shipped my roush grille and hood strut kit last week. It said it was delivered by ups but it wasn't. Called AM Saturday after I called ups. AM told me they'd call me back, 5 days later still no call. Ups now has me calling the police to file a claim. Sure would have liked AM to have shipped me the products again, but I guess they're waiting to return my phone calls.
Thamac15,

I apologize that you weren't called back, I will work internally with our Reps to make sure everyone understands how important it is that we contact all of our customers back asap! I'm really sorry that there was a mix up with your order after it left our facility. We can definitely get you a replacement order sent out right away and we will deal with UPS directly to file a claim. That process is on us to get straightened out, not you!

Please shoot me a PM with your order number included. I'll touch base with a Customer Service Manager and make sure you're contacted this afternoon to get this straightened out.

I hope this helps. We really appreciate your patience with us while we get this taken care of!

-Dan

Originally Posted by Glenn
I was told they would send me a calendar and they never did....... AMDan lied to me
Glenn,

This is really odd because we definitely sent you a calendar, as promised! I have your information on file already, I'll hand pull another Calendar myself and make sure it's sent out today.

I hope this helps! PM me if you don't receive your Calendar by this time next week.

-Dan

Originally Posted by Skylar
I was told they would send me a shirt and they never did....... Liesss
Shoot me a PM and I'll get you a T-Shirt sent out this afternoon! I'm sorry that you haven't received one yet.

-Dan
Old 4/12/13, 12:09 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I never received the Borla S-Type exhaust that I plan on ordering. Can I get that AM??!!

Good job with the customer service guys
Old 4/12/13, 12:11 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by stangfoeva
I never received the Borla S-Type exhaust that I plan on ordering. Can I get that AM??!!

Good job with the customer service guys
:nicetry: ...and by the way AM Im still checking the mail daily for that 2013 GT500.

Last edited by 11SHELBYGT500; 4/12/13 at 12:12 PM.
Old 4/12/13, 12:12 PM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
:nicetry:
It was worth a shot lol