Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

American Muscle Discount Code

Search this Thread

Old 2/22/14, 08:54 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
American Muscle Discount Code

I have hear there is a forum discount code for American Muscle? I am about to order the Borla S-Type full Catback from them and could really use the discount code. Is there anyone else that can PM me the code or do you have to go through Dan on here in order to get it? Sorry if this is not a good way to go about getting the code I just don't want to wait any longer than I have to, I am trying to get the exhaust installed by next weekend so I know shipping will take time. Thanks all!
Old 2/22/14, 09:02 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
PM Shane, and wait for him to respond to you. It won't ship on a Sunday, so no hurry as long as you get a PM back by Monday.
Old 2/23/14, 06:21 AM
GT Member

I know it won't ship today, I just want it to be able to ship Monday. I will try PM'ing Shane, Thanks!
Old 2/23/14, 07:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SterlingGrayGT
I know it won't ship today, I just want it to be able to ship Monday. I will try PM'ing Shane, Thanks!
If you do not get a answer back from Shane call AmericanMuscle if they have a code they will still give you the discount and if you call tomorrow morning ( Monday) it will ship the same day. I order parts from them, and I mean a lot. If I order on a Monday morning they are at my door the next day. "NO SHIPPING CHARGE EVER"

Last edited by B's 5.0; 2/23/14 at 07:37 AM.
Old 2/23/14, 09:41 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by B's 5.0
If you do not get a answer back from Shane call AmericanMuscle if they have a code they will still give you the discount and if you call tomorrow morning ( Monday) it will ship the same day. I order parts from them, and I mean a lot. If I order on a Monday morning they are at my door the next day. "NO SHIPPING CHARGE EVER"
Good to know, thanks for the post!
Old 2/23/14, 12:13 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sterling grey, shot you a pm
Old 2/23/14, 02:12 PM
Banned

Good to know, thanks for the post!
Anytime.
Old 2/23/14, 02:37 PM
Bullitt Member

I recommend going with Hypermotive....great customer service, great price, great to deal with.
Old 2/23/14, 03:15 PM
Former Vendor

Thank you sir!
Old 2/23/14, 03:47 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Jay@Hypermotive
Sterling grey, shot you a pm
Oh Snap!
Old 2/24/14, 06:20 AM
Former Vendor

Thank you Sterling gray!! You'll have the cat back in a couple days!!
Old 2/24/14, 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by Jay@Hypermotive
Thank you Sterling gray!! You'll have the cat back in a couple days!!
I am also looking for an exhaust for my 13 V6. So shat is that special secret deal??
thanks
Old 2/24/14, 06:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by RubyRedMCA_Beast
I recommend going with Hypermotive....great customer service, great price, great to deal with.
And you get the same service and maybe better shipping with AmericanMuscle. Ships the same day and depending where you live, receive the next day, but that is SterlingGrayGT choice and money.

Last edited by B's 5.0; 2/24/14 at 06:46 AM.
Old 2/24/14, 07:15 AM
Former Vendor

I have hear there is a forum discount code for American Muscle? I am about to order the Borla S-Type full Catback from them and could really use the discount code. Is there anyone else that can PM me the code or do you have to go through Dan on here in order to get it? Sorry if this is not a good way to go about getting the code I just don't want to wait any longer than I have to, I am trying to get the exhaust installed by next weekend so I know shipping will take time. Thanks all!
Check your PM's! I just shot you a PM with the discount code included. This will knock 6% off of all of your future orders. Enjoy the discount!

You're really going to love the Borla S-Type Catback. That is one of my personal favorite exhaust set ups.

Thanks for your business and loyalty. We really appreciate it! Also, keep in mind if we're not the cheapest on the market already with our low prices, free same day shipping and 6% forums exclusive discount, we also offer price matching. Just hit up my CS team directly and we'll make sure you're all squared away!

-Dan

Last edited by AMDanBailer; 2/24/14 at 07:16 AM.
Old 2/24/14, 08:02 AM
GT Member

Woah share the love guys haha I'm in the market to buy something and this code could help decide for me
Old 2/24/14, 09:22 AM
GT Member

And you get the same service and maybe better shipping with AmericanMuscle. Ships the same day and depending where you live, receive the next day, but that is SterlingGrayGT choice and money.
I definitely agree with great service from am, but from my experience I have had bad shipping. Boxes usually arrive either poorly taped, half open or crushed. While this may or may not be am's fault since they might hand it over perfectly to the carrier, I haven't had any other package from other companies arrive in that kind of condition. I recently ordered some headlight covers for my car and that box arrived half opened which makes me want to order my roush splitter from elsewhere because I'm afraid it might be damaged when it gets to me.
Old 2/24/14, 10:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by FloridaSixer
Woah share the love guys haha I'm in the market to buy something and this code could help decide for me
Yeah, SterlingGrayGT lost out on his discount because IMO Jay@Hypermotive stepped on Dan & Shane from American Muscles toes on this one (Post #6). SterlingGrayGT asked about a Discount code from AM and Jay@Hypermotive stepped in and sold him a pair of Cat Backs and Sterling missed out on a 6% savings from AmericanMuscle. Looks like their should be some kind of refund here. Lets play nice guys.

Last edited by B's 5.0; 2/24/14 at 11:11 AM.
Old 2/24/14, 11:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mac951
I definitely agree with great service from am, but from my experience I have had bad shipping. Boxes usually arrive either poorly taped, half open or crushed. While this may or may not be am's fault since they might hand it over perfectly to the carrier, I haven't had any other package from other companies arrive in that kind of condition. I recently ordered some headlight covers for my car and that box arrived half opened which makes me want to order my roush splitter from elsewhere because I'm afraid it might be damaged when it gets to me.
My many, many experiences with AM, I have never had a problem with returning anything damaged (only had to once) and I have spent over $5000.00 with AM. You did not mention that the parts were damaged just the boxes.

Last edited by B's 5.0; 2/24/14 at 11:09 AM.
Old 2/24/14, 11:04 AM
Cobra Member

Yeah, IMO Jay@Hypermotive stepped on Dan from American Muscles toes on this one. SterlingGrayGT asked about a Discount code from AM and Jay@Hypermotive stepped in and sold him a pair of Cat Backs and Sterling missed out on a 6% savings from AmericanMuscle. Looks like their should be some kind of refund here. Lets play nice guys.
How do you know he didn't get a better deal from Jay?
Old 2/24/14, 11:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ajcruz1
How do you know he didn't get a better deal from Jay?
Sir, that I don't know, but if he didn't I sure would be finding out. It's the principle of the matter. Everyone is suppose to get along and that was just very bad business like the way that deal went down I know everyone is out to make a buck these days but I just feel it was a bad choice the way it was handled in front of all members. Especially when Jay said in Post #6 that he sent Sterling a PM when Sterling was trying to find out about a Discount Code from AM. sorry.

Last edited by B's 5.0; 2/24/14 at 11:24 AM.

Quick Reply: American Muscle Discount Code