Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Activate Vehicle Health Report

Search this Thread

Old 3/30/16, 12:39 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Activate Vehicle Health Report

I have been trying to activate the Vehicle Health Report and have been getting the following message for several weeks:

Our SMS service is undergoing maintenance. You will not receive SMS text messages at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

This maintenance has been going on a long time. Happens with the Mustang and my Edge.
Old 3/30/16, 01:49 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I would assume you should contact someone from ford service?
Old 3/30/16, 02:34 PM
Ford In-Vehicle Technology Rep

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by mustangjack
I have been trying to activate the Vehicle Health Report and have been getting the following message for several weeks:

Our SMS service is undergoing maintenance. You will not receive SMS text messages at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

This maintenance has been going on a long time. Happens with the Mustang and my Edge.
Hi mustangjack,

This message should not affect the activation of the Vehicle Health Report. We are having issues with the SMS service that sends a text if there are urgent issues. Shoot me a PM with your VIN; I'll check to see if it's activated.

Shaay
Old 5/2/16, 10:13 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have called and talked to people 4 or 5 times. My case # is cas-9155524. It won't let me register my phone number. It says that it is registered to a different account. I get that message when I try to register it. The one time someone actually called back, they left a message about how to get my password. I know my password, I can get into my account. I just need someone to get my phone associated with my account.

Thanks
Old 5/2/16, 12:07 PM
legacy Tms Member MEMORIAL Rest In Peace 10/06/2021

Received 124 Likes on 100 Posts
The phone numbers have to match your account. I changed cell phone numbers a few years ago and took me a lot of head aches to figure out on how to change my phones new phone number on my account.

You probably will have to have someone who works there fix things, if they will. I joined the SYNC forum and they are questions over 2 years old that haven't been answered
Old 5/2/16, 02:05 PM
Ford In-Vehicle Technology Rep

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by mustangjack
I have called and talked to people 4 or 5 times. My case # is cas-9155524. It won't let me register my phone number. It says that it is registered to a different account. I get that message when I try to register it. The one time someone actually called back, they left a message about how to get my password. I know my password, I can get into my account. I just need someone to get my phone associated with my account.

Thanks
Hi mustangjack,

I've reviewed your case and this issue is actively being researched by our web team. I will note that you're still having problems with adding the phone number to the new account. A supervisor will contact you directly as soon as the concern is resolved. Thanks for being patient!

Barb
The following users liked this post:
mustangjack (5/5/16)