Notices
2010-2014 Mustang News on the Previous Generation Mustang

2011 Mustang DEALER Collectibles RARE RARE RARE

Old 5/26/10, 05:44 PM
  #1  
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
 
05stangkc's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 27, 2004
Posts: 6,247
Likes: 0
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2011 Mustang DEALER Collectibles RARE RARE RARE

Here are some VERY RARE 2011 Collectibles you may never see. The Silver 5.0 is a Floor Graphic which is already discontinued. They either ran out quick or decided not to release.

The V6/ 5.0 Engine Pic is a Two Sided Poster. Only one per Dealer Available.

The Other Two are Window Graphics Only one per Dealer as well. Two Different Sizes.

Might Try to sweet talk your Dealer out of one of these. They are not an automatic ship from Ford. They will need to order on Dealer E-Store. They may or may not know about them.

Good Luck!

KC
Attached Images    
05stangkc is offline  
Old 5/26/10, 06:52 PM
  #2  
Bullitt Member
 
InsidiousGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 31, 2010
Posts: 291
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool. Thanks for the heads up KC.
InsidiousGT is offline  
Old 5/26/10, 08:35 PM
  #3  
Shelby GT350 Member
 
MRGTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 18, 2010
Location: CT
Posts: 2,309
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Neat. I can see these being sought after in the future...probably by us when we're much older and looking back at the good old days.
MRGTX is offline  
Old 5/26/10, 08:38 PM
  #4  
V6 Member
 
Join Date: April 3, 2010
Posts: 74
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MRGTX View Post
Neat. I can see these being sought after in the future...probably by us when we're much older and looking back at the good old days.
When cars that ran on gasoline weren't outlawed. It's coming. In the year 2000....in the year 2000.... Gas will be so heavily taxed that it will be economically viable to pursue alternative energies.
desertMustang is offline  
Old 5/26/10, 08:41 PM
  #5  
Cobra Member
 
todd03blown's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 30, 2009
Location: South
Posts: 1,121
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so you wanna sell any of yours?
todd03blown is offline  
Old 5/29/10, 01:38 PM
  #6  
5.0
V6 Member
 
5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 18, 2010
Location: Evansville, IN
Posts: 59
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have them all.. Lucky Me
5.0 is offline  
Old 6/8/10, 10:05 AM
  #7  
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
 
05stangkc's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 27, 2004
Posts: 6,247
Likes: 0
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Higher Res Images, Also 2011 5.0 & V6 Sales Banners!

I can probably get some of the banners if there is interest. I believe they will be About 3 Ft x 6FT And would run about $200.00 Ea. I will get more details later if needed.

Enjoy,

KC
Attached Thumbnails 2011 Mustang DEALER Collectibles RARE RARE RARE-2011-058.jpg   2011 Mustang DEALER Collectibles RARE RARE RARE-2011-059.jpg  
Attached Images   

Last edited by 05stangkc; 6/8/10 at 10:35 AM.
05stangkc is offline  
Old 6/8/10, 10:41 AM
  #8  
Shelby GT350 Member
 
MRGTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 18, 2010
Location: CT
Posts: 2,309
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by desertMustang View Post
When cars that ran on gasoline weren't outlawed. It's coming. In the year 2000....in the year 2000.... Gas will be so heavily taxed that it will be economically viable to pursue alternative energies.
*holds flashlight under chin and sings*

"In the year two-thoooooouuussaaaand. In the year two-thouuusaaaannd!"

MRGTX is offline  
Old 6/8/10, 12:37 PM
  #9  
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
 
05stangkc's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 27, 2004
Posts: 6,247
Likes: 0
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
For Jason, Grabber Blue Dealer Art

Enjoy,

KC
Attached Thumbnails 2011 Mustang DEALER Collectibles RARE RARE RARE-grabber3.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: zip
grabber.zip (1.14 MB, 52 views)
File Type: zip
grabber2.zip (659.6 KB, 41 views)
File Type: zip
grabber5.zip (1.14 MB, 41 views)

Last edited by 05stangkc; 6/8/10 at 04:30 PM.
05stangkc is offline  
Old 6/8/10, 01:14 PM
  #10  
FR500 Member
 
Join Date: July 1, 2008
Location: Oxford, UK
Posts: 3,345
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 05stangkc View Post
Higher Res Images, Also 2011 5.0 & V6 Sales Banners!

I can probably get some of the banners if there is interest. I believe they will be About 3 Ft x 6FT And would run about $200.00 Ea. I will get more details later if needed.

Enjoy,

KC
If a banner for the Boss comes out, I'd be all over that.
PTRocks is offline  
Old 6/8/10, 01:44 PM
  #11  
Bullitt Member
 
Join Date: September 12, 2009
Location: Chester, VA
Posts: 261
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Are any items for the 2010 Mustang still available? Especially in Grabber Blue! I have been able to get the dealer info release DVD and the dealer esource guide and the salesman reference guide.
RMS70 is offline  
Old 6/8/10, 02:09 PM
  #12  
MOTM Committee Member
 
stangfoeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 17, 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 8,509
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 05stangkc View Post
For Jason, Grabber Blue Dealer Art

Enjoy,

KC


Thanks KC! I'll be downloading these when I get home
stangfoeva is offline  
Old 6/8/10, 04:00 PM
  #13  
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
 
05stangkc's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 27, 2004
Posts: 6,247
Likes: 0
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by RMS70 View Post
Are any items for the 2010 Mustang still available? Especially in Grabber Blue! I have been able to get the dealer info release DVD and the dealer esource guide and the salesman reference guide.
I should Still be able to get these 2010 Banners which are Huge btw. Ford Raised the Pice on them from initail release. They are about $300.00 Ea now. Much of the 2010 &2011 Artwork is the same as the Artwork Pics Show in the Grabber Post.
Attached Images   
05stangkc is offline  
Old 6/8/10, 04:30 PM
  #14  
Team Mustang Source
 
2L8IWON's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 17, 2004
Posts: 798
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 05stangkc View Post
I should Still be able to get these 2010 Banners which are Huge btw. Ford Raised the Pice on them from initail release. They are about $300.00 Ea now. Much of the 2010 &2011 Artwork is the same as the Artwork Pics Show in the Grabber Post.
Thanks Kev, you are the man!

Jesse

Last edited by 2L8IWON; 6/8/10 at 04:39 PM.
2L8IWON is offline  
Old 6/8/10, 04:33 PM
  #15  
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
 
05stangkc's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 27, 2004
Posts: 6,247
Likes: 0
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by 2L8IWON View Post
Kevin, I am deployed again but would really like to order a couple things. Can you email me at
[email protected]

Thanks bro

Jesse
dONE dEAL!

kc
05stangkc is offline  
Old 6/8/10, 05:04 PM
  #16  
Bullitt Member
 
Join Date: May 15, 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 334
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Take some high def pics of them and send to me KC....I will get a friend to print me 100 of them and make me some jack.
GRABOID is offline  
Old 7/9/12, 07:16 AM
  #17  
Member
 
Join Date: July 9, 2012
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 05stangkc View Post
Here are some VERY RARE 2011 Collectibles you may never see. The Silver 5.0 is a Floor Graphic which is already discontinued. They either ran out quick or decided not to release.

The V6/ 5.0 Engine Pic is a Two Sided Poster. Only one per Dealer Available.

The Other Two are Window Graphics Only one per Dealer as well. Two Different Sizes.

Might Try to sweet talk your Dealer out of one of these. They are not an automatic ship from Ford. They will need to order on Dealer E-Store. They may or may not know about them.

Good Luck!

KC
Originally Posted by 05stangkc View Post
Higher Res Images, Also 2011 5.0 & V6 Sales Banners!

I can probably get some of the banners if there is interest. I believe they will be About 3 Ft x 6FT And would run about $200.00 Ea. I will get more details later if needed.

Enjoy,

KC
Originally Posted by PTRocks View Post
If a banner for the Boss comes out, I'd be all over that.
are any of these 2011 V6 banners, etc still available?
EagleAl727 is offline  
Old 7/9/12, 07:30 AM
  #18  
V6 Member
 
ranlan's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 6, 2012
Location: colorado
Posts: 98
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
was also wondering about the v6 banners or posters
ranlan is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
jc46002003
Warranty and Service Issue
70
4/15/16 03:00 PM
ssjbuu
Warranty and Service Issue
6
8/28/15 08:55 AM
Warrior316
Introductions
3
7/28/15 11:05 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2011 Mustang DEALER Collectibles RARE RARE RARE


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.