Windveil Blue Windveil Blue 2005-2007 Mustangs

Windveils with black wheels?

Old 9/20/05, 11:09 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've done a search can't find any as of yet. Are there any windveils out there with black wheels? I love black wheels and am thinking about a black set of either bullits or FR500's and am curious to see how it looks. A photoshop would be nice to. Feel free to comment on the idea, I'm a bit nervous black wouldn't look good on a Windveil. I really want to paint the spoiler black and black out the trunk panel so the wheels are just a continuation of the theme.
Old 9/21/05, 06:31 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by TehSLeeper@September 20, 2005, 11:12 PM
I've done a search can't find any as of yet. Are there any windveils out there with black wheels? I love black wheels and am thinking about a black set of either bullits or FR500's and am curious to see how it looks. A photoshop would be nice to. Feel free to comment on the idea, I'm a bit nervous black wouldn't look good on a Windveil. I really want to paint the spoiler black and black out the trunk panel so the wheels are just a continuation of the theme.
i had prem upgrades, switched to 17x9 bullits. almost went black...then a wvb w/the black gtr s showed up and i wasnt impressed no pics up close but if ya save this one to the debackground then stretch it you can see them well :scratch:

yea, and i'd like to see a wvb in fanblades anybody?