Tungsten Grey Tungsten Grey 2006-2007 Mustang

Tungsten registry

Search this Thread

Old 9/6/06, 11:05 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tungsten registry

Attention I just started a web site for us the Tungsten grey mustang, now we have a new Registry. Its new, up and running. We are very few and proud of our cars so lets get it going and show the pride we have. Come over and check out the site and meet other tungsten grey owners.
WWW.tungstengreyregistry.com

Please help me get it going everyone
Old 9/9/06, 11:35 AM
GT Member

Thanks for putting up this info. I'll register my car after I get it next month!

Old 9/9/06, 11:36 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Thanks!
Old 9/12/06, 01:32 PM
The Mustang Source FOUNDER

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Project Source Horse is registered!
Old 9/12/06, 02:03 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm registered and pics are sent
Old 9/12/06, 02:04 PM
Mach 1 Member

Thank you all who have registered, Lets try to build a big respected registry. There will be many changes in the web site (I plan anyway) So keep checking back.
Old 9/13/06, 07:57 AM

I am there dude!
Old 9/13/06, 08:01 AM
Team Mustang Source

Hey Big...............I like your Boz pic. I was suprised to see you were from Tx. I know Boz is from there. Are you a Sooner transplant? I'm a hugh OU fan.
Old 9/13/06, 11:41 AM

I guess you could call me a Sooner transplant....was transplanted when I was a little over 2. Born in OKC. Been a Sooner fan as long as I can remember. I used to sit in front of the TV during the Orange bowl back in the mid 80's wearing Sooner sweats, Sooner Hat, and Sooner socks pulled up over my sweats. Eventhough I didn't go there, I am still a huge fan. The Boz was my idol...that is until Bo Jackson left footprints on his chest while going into the endzone on MNF.

The boys looked good last week...hopefully Paul Thompson can come around and be like Trent Dilfer was for the Bucs when they won the Super Bowl...just there to not make mistakes, and let AD run all over the D. I never really had any faith in Bomar. I know it was a loss, but I don't think they would do any better with him. I would love to see them run that spread option type offense that Texas ran with Vince Young. I think Thompson can be a big enough threat on his feet, and with 10 of the defensive players watching AD, I think they could open up the field...but I guess Stoops likes to run the same old offense.

Oh hell, look what you started.
Old 9/14/06, 12:55 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Big Studly
I guess you could call me a Sooner transplant....was transplanted when I was a little over 2. Born in OKC. Been a Sooner fan as long as I can remember. I used to sit in front of the TV during the Orange bowl back in the mid 80's wearing Sooner sweats, Sooner Hat, and Sooner socks pulled up over my sweats. Eventhough I didn't go there, I am still a huge fan. The Boz was my idol...that is until Bo Jackson left footprints on his chest while going into the endzone on MNF.

The boys looked good last week...hopefully Paul Thompson can come around and be like Trent Dilfer was for the Bucs when they won the Super Bowl...just there to not make mistakes, and let AD run all over the D. I never really had any faith in Bomar. I know it was a loss, but I don't think they would do any better with him. I would love to see them run that spread option type offense that Texas ran with Vince Young. I think Thompson can be a big enough threat on his feet, and with 10 of the defensive players watching AD, I think they could open up the field...but I guess Stoops likes to run the same old offense.

Oh hell, look what you started.
um......having been a die-hard Bucs fan for ten years, I feel that it is my duty to inform you that Trent Dilfer never won a Super Bowl with the Bucs (Tampa didn't win one until 02 w/ Brad Johnson as QB). However, he did win one with the Ravens.
Old 9/14/06, 01:32 PM
Team Mustang Source

Matt,

You are right about Bomar. He may have had some potential, but he was so friggin arrogant. He never said "we" when interviewed.......it was always "I." Paul will do at least as good as Bomar would have done. It's really going to hurt next year. Paul is a senior, which means OU will be breaking in a new quarterback against Miami next year in Norman

Aren't we suppose to be talking Tungsten's in here
Old 9/14/06, 03:58 PM
Mach 1 Member

Aren't we suppose to be talking Tungsten's in here
Na this is cool banter back and forth until a topic comes up this is bonding info
Keep it going?
Old 9/14/06, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mercury83
um......having been a die-hard Bucs fan for ten years, I feel that it is my duty to inform you that Trent Dilfer never won a Super Bowl with the Bucs (Tampa didn't win one until 02 w/ Brad Johnson as QB). However, he did win one with the Ravens.
You are right...I knew Dilfer won a super bowl, and the only team I could remember him playing for was the Bucs...but I guess the same theory would work for Brad Johnson as well..

anyway... I hear that juco kid they got is pretty good. At least he is waiting in the wings to take over for Thompson.....what's gonna happen when AD is the #1 pick in next years NFL draft?
Old 9/15/06, 07:37 AM
Team Mustang Source

You are right...I knew Dilfer won a super bowl, and the only team I could remember him playing for was the Bucs...but I guess the same theory would work for Brad Johnson as well..

anyway... I hear that juco kid they got is pretty good. At least he is waiting in the wings to take over for Thompson.....what's gonna happen when AD is the #1 pick in next years NFL draft?
The juco kid is Joey Hazle. I saw him in the red/white scrimmage. He didn't impress me much. Sports talk radio around here isn't high on him at all. In reference to next year................unfortunately OU is in trouble. They will be breaking in a new QB and AD will be gone for sure, even though he says he wants to stay and play against Miami next year........yeah right. He's gonna jump at the chance to make $$$$$$$$$$$
Old 9/15/06, 08:14 AM
GT Member

As of 9/14/06, add me to the list of really, really happy Tungsten owners!

Now back to your football discussion - sorry for the off-topic post.
Old 9/15/06, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by OKLACOP
The juco kid is Joey Hazle. I saw him in the red/white scrimmage. He didn't impress me much. Sports talk radio around here isn't high on him at all. In reference to next year................unfortunately OU is in trouble. They will be breaking in a new QB and AD will be gone for sure, even though he says he wants to stay and play against Miami next year........yeah right. He's gonna jump at the chance to make $$$$$$$$$$$
yea, next year is going to be rough, so what better than to win a national championship this year.....even if it is the 2004 title. Thanks Reggie!
Old 9/15/06, 11:02 AM
Team Mustang Source

yea, next year is going to be rough, so what better than to win a national championship this year.....even if it is the 2004 title. Thanks Reggie!
I had not thought about that. Wouldn't that be funny!!!!!! It will be interesting what the NCAA will do. Probably nothing. Notre Dame and to an extent USC, seem to be untouchable.
Old 9/15/06, 01:28 PM

It will be interesting to see what happens..the NCAA has done it before, so I wouldn't put it past them....

I vote for the death penalty.....after all, O.J. is an alumnist.
Old 10/6/06, 08:51 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by rmays06
Thank you all who have registered, Lets try to build a big respected registry. There will be many changes in the web site (I plan anyway) So keep checking back.
Still can't find web adress to send pics on the registry site I'm feeling retarded