Tungsten Grey Tungsten Grey 2006-2007 Mustang

Just bought a set of 18" fanblades...

Search this Thread

Old 3/1/07, 11:23 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just bought a set of 18" fanblades...

for $750 including tires already mounted and balanced, and also the pony centercaps. this is by far the best deal i've found, as most of the ones i've seen have been somewhere around $1000. what do you guys think? is this a good deal? also, anyone have pics of a v6 with the fanblades on it? thanks!
Old 3/13/07, 07:39 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts
Great deal! the tires themselves are anywhere from 70-100 ea.

Fanblade pics on a V6 or Gt gonna look the same really.

Old 3/15/07, 12:35 AM
Mach 1 Member

Great deal man. As long as you like it Aaron and they look good what else can you ask for...lol
Old 3/15/07, 10:36 PM
V6 Member

i love the way they look! yeah, i posted that before i saw them on the car, but i think they really set off the tungsten paint as opposed to the anthracite 17" gt wheels. definitely pleased with them. still looking for an amazing deal on gt bumpers and grille/fogs (hey, a guy can hope right?)
Old 3/27/07, 07:25 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Mercury83
i love the way they look! yeah, i posted that before i saw them on the car, but i think they really set off the tungsten paint as opposed to the anthracite 17" gt wheels. definitely pleased with them. still looking for an amazing deal on gt bumpers and grille/fogs (hey, a guy can hope right?)
If my car ever gets delivered and everything works out with installing my GT/CS bumpers, I should have a set of take-off GT bumpers sometime in April (I HOPE!!)... At the very least a front bumper, as I am not sure how much of the rear bumper is actually replaced on the GT/CS, I think it may just be the lower portion of the fascia...
Old 3/27/07, 10:02 PM
V6 Member

hey man let me know when they become available. i believe on the cs, the rear bumper is different as well (at least it appeared that way when i inspected one up close). are they in good condition? i would prefer getting them from someone who has actually seen them (as opposed to a take-off dealer who ships from another state products they have never seen). what might you be asking for them, and is it possible then to just buy the gt grille and fogs (since i'm sure you will be hanging onto those)?
Old 3/28/07, 05:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Mercury83
hey man let me know when they become available. i believe on the cs, the rear bumper is different as well (at least it appeared that way when i inspected one up close). are they in good condition? i would prefer getting them from someone who has actually seen them (as opposed to a take-off dealer who ships from another state products they have never seen). what might you be asking for them, and is it possible then to just buy the gt grille and fogs (since i'm sure you will be hanging onto those)?
Since the car has not even been delivered yet, they should be in great condition, i.e., literally brand new, although I've not yet seen them. Not sure how much of the rear bumper is diferent, but we'll see.

Not sure what I would want for them, but a fair price is probably reasonable, however, after I last replied to your post I noticed that you are in TX, so shipping bumpers may be cost prohibitive...

I will need to keep the grill and fogs at present, as I have not purchased any type of replacement. I'm sure replacement grill and FOGs would be available. KC could certainly clarify and price you out on that I expect...
Old 3/29/07, 03:35 PM
V6 Member

well definitely let me know once they're available, as i will most definitely purchase one or both from you if i can. i'm also willing to pay a good amount for shipping, especially since i know the bumpers would be in great condition. i guess just send me a pm when they're ready and we can figure out the logistics of payment.
Old 3/31/07, 10:10 PM
Mach 1 Member

I stopped off at my dealer today and they had a GTCS in stock and it seems that the rear bumper may well be a complete replacement, not just the lower portion.

Anyone have any ideas on how to ship bumpers across the country w/out spending hundreds?

I think we've officially jacked this thread.