Screaming Yellow Screaming Yellow 2005-2006 Mustangs

Bumblebee Cruise - from BMC Forum

Search this Thread

Old 1/30/07, 01:34 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 33 Likes on 23 Posts
Bumblebee Cruise - from BMC Forum

I'm gonna go! My Pony should be back from the body shop by then... Any one else interested? - A.

The BMC and YMR invite you to join us for
Black Mustangs and Yellow Mustangs coming together for The second annual

Bumble Bee Cruise
February 10, 2007

The Black Mustang Club Invites Yellow Mustang drivers to join us in The second annual Bumble Bee Run on February 10th, 2007. the cruise will start in Irvine at the Saleen store in the Irvine Spectrum. We will drive south on the 5 freeway to the 79 Ortega Highway. We will then take the 15 south to rancho California Road and end up in Winery Row. Last year, the event attracted 50 drivers on a shorter route. This year, we are expecting anywhere from 75 to 100 drivers.

Meet up is at 9:30 and rollout is at 10:00
Irvine Spectrum at the Saleen Store

We will be cruising up the 5 to the Ortega highway for a scenic drive up the hill to the exciting thrill ride down the hill. Jumping on the 15 freeway to Ranch California Road for a cruise up Winery Row in Temecula! There, we will show our cars, give some stuff away and go in and have some food!

The event is Free, but bring money for t-shirts and for lunch

The Black Mustang Club started in Florida by Lisa Barret Wall in July of 2003 and has grown to over 7,100 members worldwide. The Bumble Bee Cruise is an annual event aimed at Black and Yellow Mustangs started by Patrick Sencenich, the director of events for the West United States for the Black Mustang Club.

For additional information, please visit the Black Mustang Club online at www.BlackMustangClub.com
Old 1/30/07, 08:15 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting fellow TMS'ers.
Old 2/4/07, 07:12 AM
GT Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thats the day we were going to sinstall the superchargers at my house but it also said it will be raining . if its raining will they reschedual?
Old 2/5/07, 09:43 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Well looks like my weekend cleared up so I'm planning on being there as of today.

Old 1/14/08, 08:47 PM
Bullitt Member

EDIT

We are going to meet at Dave and Busters at the Irvine Spectrum!
Old 11/21/21, 05:29 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Disinterring an ancient event. Still looks good

Have a look at how you were a few years back. The panoramas are very revealing:

https://0398ca9.netsolhost.com/!Orte...tangs_Pics.htm

Originally Posted by mrkabc
I'm gonna go! My Pony should be back from the body shop by then... Any one else interested? - A.

The BMC and YMR invite you to join us for
Black Mustangs and Yellow Mustangs coming together for The second annual

Bumble Bee Cruise
February 10, 2007

The Black Mustang Club Invites Yellow Mustang drivers to join us in The second annual Bumble Bee Run on February 10th, 2007. the cruise will start in Irvine at the Saleen store in the Irvine Spectrum. We will drive south on the 5 freeway to the 79 Ortega Highway. We will then take the 15 south to rancho California Road and end up in Winery Row. Last year, the event attracted 50 drivers on a shorter route. This year, we are expecting anywhere from 75 to 100 drivers.

Meet up is at 9:30 and rollout is at 10:00
Irvine Spectrum at the Saleen Store

We will be cruising up the 5 to the Ortega highway for a scenic drive up the hill to the exciting thrill ride down the hill. Jumping on the 15 freeway to Ranch California Road for a cruise up Winery Row in Temecula! There, we will show our cars, give some stuff away and go in and have some food!

The event is Free, but bring money for t-shirts and for lunch

The Black Mustang Club started in Florida by Lisa Barret Wall in July of 2003 and has grown to over 7,100 members worldwide. The Bumble Bee Cruise is an annual event aimed at Black and Yellow Mustangs started by Patrick Sencenich, the director of events for the West United States for the Black Mustang Club.

For additional information, please visit the Black Mustang Club online at www.BlackMustangClub.com