Notices
Satin Silver Satin Silver 2005-2007 Mustangs

Satin Silver Stangs Unite

Old 4/4/13, 07:39 AM
  #301  
Member
 
V6S197's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 24, 2013
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Name:  image-665331052.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  255.5 KB

This is probably the best pic i took of mine
V6S197 is offline  
Old 4/4/13, 08:07 AM
  #302  
GTR Member
 
SilverSkoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 6, 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,284
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Cool pic but the cobras and GT500 stripes need to go
SilverSkoundrel is offline  
Old 4/4/13, 03:31 PM
  #303  
Bullitt Member
 
topoffGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 13, 2006
Location: Fort Mill, SC
Posts: 357
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My son's first Mustang- Satin Silver 05

Here's my 15 year-old son's first Mustang. 2005 Satin Silver V6 5-speed with 92k miles. Over the past few years, he has been saving up his money, and he did pay for part of it himself. He has his learner's permit and has already gotten comfortable with driving a stick. We have had some bodywork done on the driver's door, added 2012 wheels, leather steering wheel, 2010 GT muffler, black leather take-off seat covers, Hurst short-throw shifter, and black billet grilles. Also switched out the stock steel hood for an aluminum one. Still need to put on the GT front brakes. He really wants a 2011 Grabber Blue V6, but this will have to do for awhile! Right now he is quite happy to have the 05!

Name:  05exterior.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  105.6 KBName:  05MustangInterior.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  94.9 KB
topoffGT is offline  
Old 4/4/13, 03:54 PM
  #304  
GTR Member
 
SilverSkoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 6, 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,284
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by topoffGT View Post
Here's my 15 year-old son's first Mustang. 2005 Satin Silver V6 5-speed with 92k miles. Over the past few years, he has been saving up his money, and he did pay for part of it himself. He has his learner's permit and has already gotten comfortable with driving a stick. We have had some bodywork done on the driver's door, added 2012 wheels, leather steering wheel, 2010 GT muffler, black leather take-off seat covers, Hurst short-throw shifter, and black billet grilles. Also switched out the stock steel hood for an aluminum one. Still need to put on the GT front brakes. He really wants a 2011 Grabber Blue V6, but this will have to do for awhile! Right now he is quite happy to have the 05!
He should be happy! It's a nice car!
SilverSkoundrel is offline  
Old 4/9/13, 05:23 PM
  #305  
Shelby GT500 Member
 
06blackvertstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 9, 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,686
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Definitely. What an awesome first car.
06blackvertstang is offline  
Old 7/4/13, 10:28 AM
  #306  
GT Member
 
NYGMEN's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 28, 2012
Posts: 181
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
throwing mine in here
Attached Thumbnails Satin Silver Stangs Unite-img_0087.jpg   Satin Silver Stangs Unite-img_1424.jpg  
NYGMEN is offline  
Old 7/4/13, 10:54 AM
  #307  
GTR Member
 
SilverSkoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 6, 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,284
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
SilverSkoundrel is offline  
Old 10/8/13, 08:26 PM
  #308  
GT Member
 
2005GeeTee's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 23, 2013
Location: Stockton
Posts: 179
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's mine.

Name:  ForumRunner_20131008_191947.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  19.9 KB



2005 GT Mustang 5 speed, red leather, shaker 500.Bone dry stock, with only 49 thousand miles. I'm second owner, Had Ford replace shock struts and sway bar with oem parts.

You guys have beautiful cars. All unique in there own ways, I'm still trying to find my way. Anyways hope you like mine!
2005GeeTee is offline  
Old 10/8/13, 08:31 PM
  #309  
GTR Member
 
SilverSkoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 6, 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,284
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by 2005GeeTee View Post
Here's mine. 2005 GT Mustang 5 speed, red leather, shaker 500.Bone dry stock, with only 49 thousand miles. I'm second owner, Had Ford replace shock struts and sway bar with oem parts. You guys have beautiful cars. All unique in there own ways, I'm still trying to find my way. Anyways hope you like mine!
it looks nice where those parts bad or where they aftermarket or something
SilverSkoundrel is offline  
Old 10/8/13, 08:33 PM
  #310  
GTR Member
 
SilverSkoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 6, 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,284
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
From today
Attached Thumbnails Satin Silver Stangs Unite-image-2124894115.jpg  
SilverSkoundrel is offline  
Old 10/8/13, 08:41 PM
  #311  
GT Member
 
2005GeeTee's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 23, 2013
Location: Stockton
Posts: 179
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SilverSkoundrel View Post
it looks nice where those parts bad or where they aftermarket or something
Actually I was lucky my previous owner was a weekend warrior sooooo the car sat more then he drove it, but with out letting those parts move they tend to go bad. Sooooo when we did the deal through ford they through in the labor to make the sell for the guy, guess he used to work there. Lol, some people got that mafia pull when it comes to mustang service. Me I just lucked out.



Name:  ForumRunner_20131008_194114.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  22.1 KB
2005GeeTee is offline  
Old 10/8/13, 08:43 PM
  #312  
GT Member
 
Join Date: October 2, 2013
Location: Cleveland OH
Posts: 191
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stock is good. I wouldn't mess with it at this point.
Deep Blue is offline  
Old 10/8/13, 08:51 PM
  #313  
GT Member
 
2005GeeTee's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 23, 2013
Location: Stockton
Posts: 179
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Deep Blue View Post
Stock is good. I wouldn't mess with it at this point.
Allot of guys on here say that. I'm going to do a few bolt on's and a tune but other then that I like the stock appearance it actually stands out more then the same old mod's

Def getting tint though, can't stand nosey people in traffic lol!
2005GeeTee is offline  
Old 10/8/13, 08:53 PM
  #314  
GTR Member
 
SilverSkoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 6, 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,284
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by 2005GeeTee View Post
Actually I was lucky my previous owner was a weekend warrior sooooo the car sat more then he drove it, but with out letting those parts move they tend to go bad. Sooooo when we did the deal through ford they through in the labor to make the sell for the guy, guess he used to work there. Lol, some people got that mafia pull when it comes to mustang service. Me I just lucked out.
makes sense
& you don't like mine deep blue?? Lol
SilverSkoundrel is offline  
Old 5/6/14, 07:08 PM
  #315  
Member
 
Join Date: May 6, 2014
Location: Vancouver WA
Posts: 6
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Throwing in my GT seems no one has posted for a while haha... SATIN SILVER IS BACK!!!! lol jk
Attached Thumbnails Satin Silver Stangs Unite-editedt.jpg   Satin Silver Stangs Unite-20140412_151656.jpg  
badbrad51 is offline  
Old 5/6/14, 09:56 PM
  #316  
Bullitt Member
 
Neko-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: November 13, 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 352
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Silver was never gone. Last Saturday at Stone Mountain, GA, the yearly meet of the Silver Mustang Registry:

Neko- is offline  
Old 8/22/14, 02:01 PM
  #317  
Member
 
ststang's Avatar
 
Join Date: August 22, 2014
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 32
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Meet my Satin Silver Mustang V6 named Sway

The day I brought her home back in 2009.


A more recent photo (starting to add some appearance/restoration mods/upgrades). She will look a little different in a couple of months.
ststang is offline  
Old 11/7/14, 09:51 AM
  #318  
GT Member
 
austinkli's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 30, 2014
Posts: 137
Likes: 0
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
One of these already goes to car shows and it's my wife's. The other I'm still cleaning mold out of.


Name:  20141031_153529.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  98.7 KB
Name:  20141031_153540.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  81.5 KB
austinkli is offline  
Old 11/7/14, 09:53 AM
  #319  
GT Member
 
austinkli's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 30, 2014
Posts: 137
Likes: 0
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
also here is a better pic of my wife's
Name:  IMG_0022.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  249.7 KB
austinkli is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
OneCoolGT
2005-2009 Mustang
13
12/10/15 07:55 PM
yabutt
2015 - 2020
10
10/23/15 01:05 PM
Christopher Fox Wallace
Fox Mustangs
1
9/26/15 11:55 AM
Patriot
Parts For Sale
2
9/23/15 11:25 AM
BackroadGT
V6 Performance Mods
3
9/22/15 07:13 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Satin Silver Stangs Unite


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.