Legend Lime Legend Lime 2005-2006 Mustangs

Ohio Based Mustang v6

Search this Thread

Old 3/24/24, 06:03 AM
GT Member

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
Ohio Based Mustang v6

This car belongs to a friend of mine (06 I believe) who passed away last year. Its currently with his brother until they decide what they are going to do with it.

The 70's "Mustang" script on the fenders is a neat touch, this is the first time I've seen this on a more modern Mustang

I kinda dig the hood, it reminds me or the 67/68 deluxe hoods

I'm curious about that stripe on the back deck lid. Is that part of a package?

I've also never seen this pattern on the dash. This is going to sound weird but I'm not sure if I like it because I like it or because I've never seen this pattern before? Does anyone know its name or if its part of a package? The "Mustang script is another nice touch

If you notice anything else of interest in this car please post it below.

Thanks for looking

Last edited by dirkpitt289; 3/24/24 at 06:13 AM.
Old 3/24/24, 08:08 AM
Gotta Have it Green Fanatic Official TMS Travel Guide

Received 949 Likes on 577 Posts
Outside of the dirty carpet I think it's a cool looking ride. I like almost every custom touch that that has been made. I can't answer the questions you asked but are you in the market for this car?? How many miles on it??
Old 3/24/24, 08:17 AM
GT Member

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by NC14GT
Outside of the dirty carpet I think it's a cool looking ride. I like almost every custom touch that that has been made. I can't answer the questions you asked but are you in the market for this car?? How many miles on it??
Off hand I don't know the miles but I could find out. I had told the owner that come time to sell it I might be interested. Since I saw it I found and purchased another one as a project for my older son and I. But now his younger brother is going to be driving soon and if the time comes that he wants the same type deal his brother got it would be hard to refuse him. So I'm keeping my eyes open for any deal that might come along. He would not get the car as his first car but he would build it and maintain it with me building memories that will last him a life time and eventually the car he built would be his.
The following users liked this post:
NC14GT (3/25/24)
Old 3/24/24, 11:54 AM
THE RED FLASH ------Moderator

Received 1,965 Likes on 1,590 Posts
Originally Posted by dirkpitt289
This car belongs to a friend of mine (06 I believe) who passed away last year. Its currently with his brother until they decide what they are going to do with it.

The 70's "Mustang" script on the fenders is a neat touch, this is the first time I've seen this on a more modern Mustang

I kinda dig the hood, it reminds me or the 67/68 deluxe hoods

I'm curious about that stripe on the back deck lid. Is that part of a package?

I've also never seen this pattern on the dash. This is going to sound weird but I'm not sure if I like it because I like it or because I've never seen this pattern before? Does anyone know its name or if its part of a package? The "Mustang script is another nice touch

If you notice anything else of interest in this car please post it below.

Thanks for looking
Very awesome looking Legend Lime V6... In regard to the classic Mustang script on the front fenders, they were actually from the 68 models... I agree on the aftermarket hood, as it also reminds me of the 67-68 deluxe hoods... As for the black stripe on the deck lid, it is not part of a package nor is the black deck lid panel, but rather added by the original owner... The pattern and script located on the dash are also not part of a factory package, but were also part of an aftermarket kit which the original owner added...

In the meantime, thanks for sharing photos of your late friend's 2006 Legend Lime V6 Mustang...

Last edited by m05fastbackGT; 3/25/24 at 01:36 PM. Reason: typo error
The following users liked this post:
NC14GT (3/25/24)